WTB Teco RA680

baudhya

Hi,

I am based in Kolkata - India. Would you be interested to sell me a Teco RA680 in good condition.

I will trust you on that. I want to pay by credit card. You can also courier the chiller to me via any reputed international courier.

We can negotiate on the price in SIngapore dollars.

Call me on 00919831492222

Regards

Binayak

Hi,

I am based in Kolkata - India. Would you be interested to sell me a Teco RA680 in good condition.

I will trust you on that. I want to pay by credit card. You can also courier the chiller to me via any reputed international courier.

We can negotiate on the price in SIngapore dollars.

Call me on 00919831492222

Regards

Binayak

You do realize that shipping something the weight (18kg) and size of a Teco RA680 would cost over SGD$250.00++ right?

Also most of us are not merchants and will not be able to accept credit card payments. You are probably better off looking

for a chiller locally.

Furthermore, Teco's RA series is an older series thus its not worth paying the extra 200+ bucks on shipping on a 2nd hand chiller. You may also try visiting Aquatechnic's website as they offers refurbished Teco chillers if i am not mistakened.

Hi,

Thanks for the replies. However I am interested in old genuine hardware.

I do realise that it will take another 200 Singapore dollars to ship it to Kolkata and I am willing to pay the same.

Infact there are credit card issues, I can always transfer the money to you by Western Union Money Transfer.

Needless to mention that I am also not a dealer and I am into the reef keeping hobby only for the quest of perfection and fun.

Do revert if any option can be worked out. If we try then we can do it.

Regards

Binayak