Lemon's tank!

yikai

• SRC Member
Bro this one for u! your flashing exquisite wrasse. tail slightly damaged maybe due to poor water quality at the holding tub, but its healing well. guess what. he's chasing his favourite play mate! lol. different tank, different environment. but the pattern still same

dam hard to take foto :( same same like my red flasher. can only use flash to take. comycus! need to hire u again keke. win my rhomboid liao. this fish is my current favourite fish in my tank, and in the world! tanks reddevilz.

:wub::wub: nice flashing. but dun learn to flash lemontea. :upsidedown:

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• SRC Member

wow amazing EW , no wonder you sold your previous 1 away

Mix Reef Tank: 5ft x 2.5ft x 2ft mixed reef

Chiller: daikin 1hp compressor

Return: Red Dragon 6.5m3

Lighting: Aqua Lumen Ocean 4ft

Skimmer: Reef Octopus RO-RPS-5000-EXT w/ Bubble Blaster

CR: RM 824 /milwakee PH controller

Tunze TS24 with 7096

Tunze Osmolator

American Pinpoint PH monitor

American Pinpoint ORP Monitor with Resun Ozone

RM sulphur denitrator

RM FR 424

RM FR 624

TLF Phosban Reactor

My old tank thread

469748_10150741487628605_529506809_o_zps36d5c396.jpg

• Senior Reefer
:wub::wub: nice flashing. but dun learn to flash lemontea. :upsidedown:

dun worry. if i ever want to learn, i will find u!

glad its doing well.

the tail is small problem. dont worry,i saw it during the transfer from tank to tub,maybe damange during the netting.

tks for ur stuffs :)

thanks thanks for it. love it man haha

wow amazing EW , no wonder you sold your previous 1 away

thanks. fell in love with this particular EW at reddevilz house almost 1 year ago. bought my own but no where near this calibre. so when he told me he was selling, i was too excited to say no :) anyway its quite big. 3inch +++

• Senior Reefer
Hi Bro,

How long has the Elegance been with you? Any tips in keeping it?

Thanks!

elegance very long liao. tips? medium light medium flow, put on sand. they are easy. only difficult part is finding a suitable specimen. buy those that look healthy and expended and avoid those that are mixing with dying/dead specimens.

• Senior Reefer

got a new giesemann T5 light few days ago. very happy with the new result. here's some pics of my corals under the new T5 actinics. looks very blue and the corals glow pretty well.

post-15755-1258729223_thumb.jpg

post-15755-1258729232_thumb.jpg

post-15755-1258729243_thumb.jpg

post-15755-1258729251_thumb.jpg

• Senior Reefer

some of my little frags of zoas. i love to have small frags of zoas that are stuck around the tank. i find that they add a nice splash of colour whereever they are positioned. i have alwys preferred frags over colonies :paiseh: nothing compared to those avid zoa keepers...very basic types haha. the first pic is my all time favourite in my tank. rainbow zoas!! the peach coloured ring outside the green is actually very beautiful in person. but alas, i have failed with my cmi camera :paiseh:

These are some of my favourites. rainbow, fire and ice, cat's eye??, the pink one and candy apple red!! but the red cannot capture too :( forgot to include dragon eyes. lazy to take photo.

post-15755-1258729390_thumb.jpg

post-15755-1258729437_thumb.jpg

• Senior Reefer

Must thank sis ming69 for this. have always been an avid fan of xenias and anthellias. these guys arent expensive, but one must say, they are really pretty eh? the next photo is my giant xenia colony. past few days have been pulsing like maddddddddd. must be the iodine dosage and the good PH. haha

post-15755-1258729699_thumb.jpg

post-15755-1258729708_thumb.jpg

• Senior Reefer

my baby sun coral! grew from a larvae. started out with hundreds growing all over. but alas, due to the restraints of home aquaria, only 5 managed to survive. i dont feed them, they're too small. so these 5 are the troopers. large enough now for me to photograph. previously will jsut appear as a yellow blur, albeit still very small.

post-15755-1258729993_thumb.jpg

• SRC Member
and a FTS. plenty more gem frags in my tank :eyebrow: but will slowly release photos over the next few days/weeks. keep the suspense going mah right? i would like to make a special thank you to my good friend reddevilz. For my tank will be nothing without him. Guided me through thick and thin all these months. Not to mention the good relations i build with other reefers and LFS thanks to him. Also the first person to let me know about gems be it big or small. And have always offered me a place to slack after school too hehe.

Thanks alot bro reddevilz :D

:bow: amazing tank look very colourful

• Senior Reefer
:bow: amazing tank look very colourful

thanks bro. heard alot of good things from nigel about your tank. must visit your tank one day if possible haha. :paiseh:

such a nice tank..

one day must really drop by ur place to take a look :D

hi bro thanks for the compliments. it always looks nicer in photos. in real life always cannot perform. somedays one coral will decide to chu pattern and spoil everything >.>

• Senior Reefer
as usual, great photos :)

thanks!! nothing compared to the DSLR gang out there. just a humble tank using a humble olympus digital camera

sure men :peace:

haha! thanks thanks!! :upsidedown:

Finally got more light! And dimmable summore :)

Im sure your corals will respond well to this

Hope so! it is dimmable with an in built timer, duration setting and everything. only problem is its in german. so will need some time figuring it out haha!

• SRC Member
Must thank sis ming69 for this. have always been an avid fan of xenias and anthellias. these guys arent expensive, but one must say, they are really pretty eh? the next photo is my giant xenia colony. past few days have been pulsing like maddddddddd. must be the iodine dosage and the good PH. haha

You're most welcome. Glad to see that it's in good hands. :peace:

Member of:

n34281892381_7606.jpg

• Senior Reefer
You're most welcome. Glad to see that it's in good hands. :peace:

hello sis! thanks alot yah! really enjoy going to your place. your tank is so nice!!! and no its not messy haha

wonderful tank bro.....

i wish i could hold my camera & snap the pics of your tank......

{Tank Size:- 4ft L X 2ft W X 2.5ft H = Mixed Reef Tank}

{Light:- 2 X 54W T5 ATI - Aquablue Spezial & 1 Pro Color, 1 X 54W T5 Giesemann - Aquablue + & 1 Actinic +, 1 X 54W T5 UV H2ology}

{Chiller:- 1 HP split unit powered by Rio 14}

{Skimmer:- Reef Maniac Beckett Skimmer Powered by Rio20}

{Fluidized Reactor:- Reef Maniac FR with Rowaphos media}

{Return Pump:- 1 unit X 5,400 L/H}

{Circulation Pump:- SEIO M1100 + M820}

{Photos:- Powered by Nikon 7D, 24-70mm f2.8 L Lens, 85mm f1.8,100mm f2.8 Macro Lens & 580EXII}