Lemon's tank!

yikai

not sure if I have said this before but wow... everything looks nice and healthy

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

2011 resolution : Do it simpler, better and in an easier way!

yah it does. clean my fishes like cleaner wrasse.

this is lemon btw

Then there is seriously wrong with my gobies.....all they do is rest one corner and wait for food!

My cleaners are also the same hiding and only come out for food,.....further more my tank has an ich outbreak

• Senior Reefer

My exquisite wrasse and linopunctatus wrasses were flashing the whole evening today! First time seeing them FLARING and FLASHING! i was kicking myself because i didnt have a good enough camera to catch this amazing behaviour. The lineopunctatus is really a stunner. his whole body will turn purple and his dorsal fin, lilac. Really alpha. Managed to get a shot of him flaring, but not flashing =( they swim too fast...

My exquisite is following suit too. I'm very happy to see flashes of neon blue and purple streak across his body. Though not alpha male yet, Im very pleased with his flashing abilities only spending a little more than a week or 2 in my tank!

post-15755-1254314100_thumb.jpg

post-15755-1254314113_thumb.jpg

post-15755-1254314124_thumb.jpg

and a rare white yuma. i can hear all of you shouting "ITS BLEACHED ITS BLEACHED" haha its not. thats how it is. very unique.

Used to have this... I am sure it is not bleach... It is light purple once it is stable...

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

• Senior Reefer
Used to have this... I am sure it is not bleach... It is light purple once it is stable...

oo! din know it can change colours. i like the white though. maybe the light purple will be nice too

Bro,

Care to share with me your tank husbandry and coral husbandry and also your water parameters? any chance are you using a FR?

• Senior Reefer
Bro,

Care to share with me your tank husbandry and coral husbandry and also your water parameters? any chance are you using a FR?

water change once every 3-4 weeks. dose iodine, calcium, Kh buffer as and when i like. i do not test my parameters because im kinda lazy. and i dont use a FR

• SRC Member
and a rare white yuma. i can hear all of you shouting "ITS BLEACHED ITS BLEACHED" haha its not. thats how it is. very unique.

how much u paid? when corals bleached, they turning more to transparent actually....but this is in solid colour....nice

• Senior Reefer

how much u paid? when corals bleached, they turning more to transparent actually....but this is in solid colour....nice

yah. thats why. hmm around 4 red notes. not cheap =( but colour is nice.

• SRC Member

that should be mine <_<

you still say its bleach when we said its not. <_<

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• SRC Member
dont worry :) i fragged it jsut now :) u will get one in a few days hehe.

how come you fragged it?!! siao ah! :eyeblur:

but since u fragged it, im waiting then :D

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||