Lemon's tank!

yikai

• Senior Reefer
cut down on ur feeding man... 5- 6 times with not that much fishes is kinda overboard i think.. just becareful yeah?

haha. yea..anyway first reduce my NO3 lvls. then will get to the root of the problem. either reduce bioload or reduce feeding to 1-2 ties a day...i use to feed 2 cubes mysis and alot of henry's food everyday to get my fish immune up.

• Senior Reefer

New addition from coralfarm.

this BEAUTIFUL rhodactics or whatever it is. came with a huge rock of 7, and the price is TRULY IRRESISTABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but i shall not reveal hehe ;)

shared among james,pauline and reddevilz. reddevilz u got 4!! zzz LOL. too bad i no space :)

post-15755-1237282131.jpg

• SRC Member

this BEAUTIFUL rhodactics or whatever it is. came with a huge rock of 7, and the price is TRULY IRRESISTABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but i shall not reveal hehe ;)

shared among james,pauline and reddevilz. reddevilz u got 4!! zzz LOL. too bad i no space :)

Wow!!! :shock: i want that too! haha...shui sia...imagine a whole rock full of these...wah pia eh...no need to sleep liao...

sad to hear abt yr baby cardinals :(

l7304smr.jpg

• Senior Reefer
Wow!!! :shock: i want that too! haha...shui sia...imagine a whole rock full of these...wah pia eh...no need to sleep liao...

sad to hear abt yr baby cardinals :(

dude. it was 7-8 mushies on ONE ROCK!!! its such a shame my tank no space!!

• Senior Reefer

removed a big piece of liverock in the middle of my rockscape. wow never knew that big piece of rock can obstruct so much room! now the middle is a big cave and fishes can swim freely in and out. no more dead spots! =D

Argh. turbo snail kncoked my precious orange rho on my bubble....hope it doesnt melt ):

Any more left at CF?? I didnt saw it last sun. vibrant colour.....

Tank Size: 3 x 3 x 2 with 3.5ft cabinet

• Senior Reefer
Any more left at CF?? I didnt saw it last sun. vibrant colour.....

no bro (: only one rock. my sharp eagle eyes spotted it and CHIONG AH. haha. bro, coral farm always got rare stuff once in awhile. u have to look carefully and faster buy. if u buy too long, they just turn brown and become those normal ugly mushies u see everywhere....if u look at those brown mush, they have some traces of colour. all used to be good and beautiful ): now all ugly ducklings

no bro (: only one rock. my sharp eagle eyes spotted it and CHIONG AH. haha. bro, coral farm always got rare stuff once in awhile. u have to look carefully and faster buy. if u buy too long, they just turn brown and become those normal ugly mushies u see everywhere....if u look at those brown mush, they have some traces of colour. all used to be good and beautiful ): now all ugly ducklings

Yah lor....cos i only spotted green and brown mushies.....as is only 15mins drive from my hse, i frequent there often. I bought a BTA out of impluse....which after research, suay suay i bought the white w/purple tip and it seems to be bleaching? Although is not transparent white, I ask some LFS, and they told me is okay??

Sigh.... :unsure:

Tank Size: 3 x 3 x 2 with 3.5ft cabinet

• Senior Reefer

borrowed my uncle's fujifilm 8 mega pixel camera to try :D although...not much things to photograph since its nice time liao. =\ everything sleeping. oh well, here are some pics i took! bear with me the number of pics!! having fun with the camera haha! better than my olympus anyway.. (: will try to put as many pics as i can into one post (:

GSP, gloves and xenia.

post-15755-1237300216.jpg

post-15755-1237300227.jpg

post-15755-1237300239.jpg

My new mushy, suns and branching blastos

Wah!!! i used my bio-eyes to look at almost ALL the mushroom rocks on Sunday lor!!!! How come i didn't see that?!?!?

But nice stuff! good buy (and yes, i know the price you paid for the rock...) hehe... Amazing hor.

Anyway, i see the branching blastos are NEW too!!!! (where from ah?)

decommissioned 2.5x2x2

Videos:

|
|

Your mind is like a parachute. It only works when it is open.

• Senior Reefer
Wah!!! i used my bio-eyes to look at almost ALL the mushroom rocks on Sunday lor!!!! How come i didn't see that?!?!?

But nice stuff! good buy (and yes, i know the price you paid for the rock...) hehe... Amazing hor.

Anyway, i see the branching blastos are NEW too!!!! (where from ah?)

ur bio-eyes not bio enuf la! haha!! they were in the first tank on the very first row next to all the snails and coco worms. at the little coner at the coner....lol. CORNER! branching blastos very old liao leh haha! got them at page 26 of this thread. those are from GO. they used to be hidden at the top where my mushies were. but decided to move them down coz my mushy area getting too crowded (:

ps : actually if u look at all those brown mushies at CF, they were once very pretty leh. can see some had blue spots and what not...but i think neglected over there too long become like this.... next time i go with ppl again can frag all the nice mushies share wif u la. i think must faster get the nice stuff before it becomes brown..

ur bio-eyes not bio enuf la! haha!! they were in the first tank on the very first row next to all the snails and coco worms. at the little coner at the coner....lol. CORNER! branching blastos very old liao leh haha! got them at page 26 of this thread. those are from GO. they used to be hidden at the top where my mushies were. but decided to move them down coz my mushy area getting too crowded (:

ps : actually if u look at all those brown mushies at CF, they were once very pretty leh. can see some had blue spots and what not...but i think neglected over there too long become like this.... next time i go with ppl again can frag all the nice mushies share wif u la. i think must faster get the nice stuff before it becomes brown..

Haha... OBVIOUSLY lor! when i found the bright green mushies rock, i thought i found a gem... what u guys got are like... Gem!

Oh... actually, the mushies there are not brown... just that there's no actinic lights, so you have to 'imagine' what they'll look like.

It's very troublesome for me to go CF or LCK...

But i think this weekend, i may bring my family there to walk about (an excuse to find CF) hehe.

decommissioned 2.5x2x2

Videos:

|
|

Your mind is like a parachute. It only works when it is open.

• Senior Reefer
Haha... OBVIOUSLY lor! when i found the bright green mushies rock, i thought i found a gem... what u guys got are like... Gem!

Oh... actually, the mushies there are not brown... just that there's no actinic lights, so you have to 'imagine' what they'll look like.

It's very troublesome for me to go CF or LCK...

But i think this weekend, i may bring my family there to walk about (an excuse to find CF) hehe.

ur baby very cute leh. lol!

eh bro u r nt suppose to frag the newly bought rhodatics in the 1st place...

bcus if its from new shipment normally the total number of poylps can easily mutiply close to twice in a 3wks period to 1 month...

nvm.. but anyway its a rare piece lahz.. lolx hw much u bought it anyway ???

i c CF got some gems... but i nv been there b4.. this kind of species b very sensitive on their mouth..for any abnormalities..

• Senior Reefer
eh bro u r nt suppose to frag the newly bought rhodatics in the 1st place...

bcus if its from new shipment normally the total number of poylps can easily mutiply close to twice in a 3wks period to 1 month...

nvm.. but anyway its a rare piece lahz.. lolx hw much u bought it anyway ???

i c CF got some gems... but i nv been there b4.. this kind of species b very sensitive on their mouth..for any abnormalities..

oh. din know not suppose to frag. anyway, bought the rock for 1.3 red notes. rock came with about 7 of them. but we had to share ma...so just take chisel and knock the rock XD. nvm la. but its so nice lor. hope it doesnt melt!! if melt i will heart pain.

• Senior Reefer
i c the rhos colour is abit diff when from top n side view...

least the rock is free from those algae and cabbage..

to me it looks the same leh. its quite special coz i was looking at in in coral farm from all different angels, and the colour did not really change much tru glass and top down. and im very happy haaha. dun even care if it doesnt multiply. dun melt can liao