Lemon's tank!

yikai

• Senior Reefer

my bubble corals. wilson if u are reading this, do u remember seeing my green bubble "receeding?" its been doing much better now after dipping it in furan LOL. i dunno how to save it so just tried furan...and it worked. its all puffy and yummy now. and my old pearl bubble....small bubbles...ugly. if u look closely at one of the bubbles on the green bubble, it is heart shaped (:

post-15755-1236152018.jpg

post-15755-1236152028.jpg

• Senior Reefer

and my blue mush. dam hardy. all my other mushies melted due to infection except this!! after vigorous fragging and pulling, it still manage to show me results. glad to have it in my tank.

post-15755-1236152140.jpg

• Senior Reefer
Nice tank, i like the cardinals esp. They give the whole tank a calm reef feel.

thank you for the kind comments (: if you are reffering to the banggai cardinals, then yea i love them. they dart in and out of the corals very gorgeously. sad to say im planning to sell my other 4 cardinals. seale's and red striped.

• Senior Reefer

decided not to sell my crdinals la. they do look quite cute and i love the methodical swimming style...chromis will just make my tank look very messy what with all the fast swimming fish i already have. i need compramise.

can anyone advice me on this? i think my brain is bleaching...it looks kinda transparent. if so, how do i fix? regular feedings?

post-15755-1236152699.jpg

decided not to sell my crdinals la. they do look quite cute and i love the methodical swimming style...chromis will just make my tank look very messy what with all the fast swimming fish i already have. i need compramise.

can anyone advice me on this? i think my brain is bleaching...it looks kinda transparent. if so, how do i fix? regular feedings?

Red brain will bleach when exposed to too strong lighting, my red brain also bleach last time when i place it too high. Shift it to a position where it get indirect lights may help. Well i'm no coral expert, so better wait for other LPS experts to help.

thank you for the kind comments (: if you are reffering to the banggai cardinals, then yea i love them. they dart in and out of the corals very gorgeously. sad to say im planning to sell my other 4 cardinals. seale's and red striped.

No, i prefer the striped cardinals. Banggai got this intimidating look for a cardinal.

• Senior Reefer
Red brain will bleach when exposed to too strong lighting, my red brain also bleach last time when i place it too high. Shift it to a position where it get indirect lights may help. Well i'm no coral expert, so better wait for other LPS experts to help.

ok thank you! already placed it lower. will feed it more often (:

haha... amby's right! the numbers dun tally...

but then again, i dun share my numbers with my wife too! hehe..

anyway, it's a personal resolution for march... overspent in feb... so mar have to control... else no milk powder or diapers for my boy.

i think let's schedule for next week?? this week's quite bad for me.

Weekday: after 7pm

Weekend: 10am-2pm

Lemon's thread now become -> let's arrange to go LFSing together thread... muahaha..

u can ask ard.. hw many pple red yumas hv die on them no matter hw gd their tank specs are..

e whole point is to save up n 1 time whack 1 damn rare corals..

must try n control your buying b more pessimitic abt buying coral..

of cus every coral u buy at LFS e boss always say easy to keep

e flow n light n whatever,but if they really knw so much hw come they duno e environment they survive in e wild which happen to b collected by their own divers???

• Senior Reefer
put lower loh..

whats e original colour?

u got dose iodine?

pacific marine still got alot of brains left..

e dog damn fierce leh c me keep barking..

the dog never kachiow me leh? isit that white one? i always bring my dog there play with him and sayang him haha.

yes i move it lower then it start to bleach -.- cannot put too high coz my torch will sting it. anyway yea i dose iodine. iodine + regular feedings can le?

• Senior Reefer

and isit normal if a fish eat banana? -.- just now i eat banana cannot finish...i throw some inside my tank....my clowns, my wrasse and my MI ate it...and i din see them spitting out D: is it bad??