Lemon's tank!

yikai

• Senior Reefer

OH MY GOD!!! IM A FATHER OF....ALOT!!! MY BANGGAI CARDINAL HATCHED AND THIS IS THE FIRST TIME IM THERE TO CATCH THEM OUT!! 5TH TIME'S A CHARM!!!! ENJOY!! IM TRYING TO FEED THEM ROTIFERS NOW...DUNNO IF THEY WILL EAT. OMFG IM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!! WILL TRY TO GET BBS TOMORROW!! ENJOY THE PICS!

post-15755-1235577551.jpg

post-15755-1235577559.jpg

post-15755-1235577570.jpg

• Senior Reefer
omg..

where r bro live arh

lolx.. i wanna try also lehz..

bedok resevoir. u ask him share wif u some frag XD he helping me nurse them back to health, when recover le, i take 1 or 2 polyps back hehe

• Senior Reefer

REDDEVILZ U WERE RIGHT!! THEY ESCAPES!! a few of them escape and i found them inside my sump tank! manage to salvage one..rest CMI ): OMG IM SUCH A LOUSY FATHER!!! FEW MINUTES ONLY GOT CASUALTY LIAO. CURSE MYSELF

• Senior Reefer

baby fish head count. 9. from 22 to 9. seriously need to invest in a better rearing box if i want to rear my baby fishes in the future. coz so unexpected! had to use my smlal betta box the hole too big most of them escaped ):

• Senior Reefer

Thanks chamty for this tunze 6045 (: good deal and great dealing with you hehe! LOOK at all the detrisus floating around! my tank is benefiting from the extra wave. of course, 3 is the ideal number hehehe. but 2 is enuf for me for a looooong while (: dead spots bye bye.

post-15755-1235644128.jpg

• Senior Reefer
EH BRO IWARNA E GREEN LIKE brighter n cheaper lehz..

no offence but realli shld spend on other corals?

haha. i purposely buy this coz the green less bright....i dun wan green liao coz i have le mah haha! no la, i buy what i like (: my tank mah hehe. i find this coral nice ah. clove...easy to take care and looks very pretty.

• Senior Reefer

hey bro ray and wilson...i went to pasir ris today to check if anymore of the red/purple brain. left a few, but not all are in good condition. manage to find one decent piece =] hope it turns out as well as urs. haha. here it is just 5 mins into my tank....waiting until either tomorrow or maybe a few days before it opens up fully. also bought myself a leopard wrasse as my last fish. going to take a break soon. my school starting in 2 weeks and i will have almost no time to reef, let alone post in this forum (: haha. when school start will just be maintenance maintenance liaoz. tank now coming together quite nicely and have everyone in SRC to thank (:

cant seem to bring out the colour of the coral though. camera doesnt do justice.

post-15755-1235813984.jpg

hey bro ray and wilson...i went to pasir ris today to check if anymore of the red/purple brain. left a few, but not all are in good condition. manage to find one decent piece =] hope it turns out as well as urs. haha. here it is just 5 mins into my tank....waiting until either tomorrow or maybe a few days before it opens up fully. also bought myself a leopard wrasse as my last fish. going to take a break soon. my school starting in 2 weeks and i will have almost no time to reef, let alone post in this forum (: haha. when school start will just be maintenance maintenance liaoz. tank now coming together quite nicely and have everyone in SRC to thank (:

cant seem to bring out the colour of the coral though. camera doesnt do justice.

Hey, this looks almost same as the one that we got! (not just Ray and me.... my bro-in-law has one same one too!)

hahaha...

and you know what, i have a leopard wrasse too. Bought from T95 last year. When i bought it, it was a baby... small tiny one... now it has survived at least 2 rescapes and the most recent complete make-over (changing of almost 100% water).

It's nothing fanciful, but this piece is the only surviving legacy of the old batch of fish that i had from last year.

T

decommissioned 2.5x2x2

Videos:

|
|

Your mind is like a parachute. It only works when it is open.

• Senior Reefer
Hey, this looks almost same as the one that we got! (not just Ray and me.... my bro-in-law has one same one too!)

hahaha...

and you know what, i have a leopard wrasse too. Bought from T95 last year. When i bought it, it was a baby... small tiny one... now it has survived at least 2 rescapes and the most recent complete make-over (changing of almost 100% water).

It's nothing fanciful, but this piece is the only surviving legacy of the old batch of fish that i had from last year.

T

still waiting for this brain to open up. haha yes leopard wrasse...will see if it decides to make his appearance tomorrow. and then try getting it to feed...wow dam shacked. need to go sleep. tomorrow wake up early go water change, then prepare to go GO and maybe reborn. busy busy day. hope everything is doing well on ur side (: goodnight...eyes. so heavy..

still waiting for this brain to open up. haha yes leopard wrasse...will see if it decides to make his appearance tomorrow. and then try getting it to feed...wow dam shacked. need to go sleep. tomorrow wake up early go water change, then prepare to go GO and maybe reborn. busy busy day. hope everything is doing well on ur side (: goodnight...eyes. so heavy..

har! i'll post on my tank thread... today kena Emergency call from CO when i was at GO! She called and said "POWER TRIP" at home... come back now!!!

So i took my purchases and left!.... see more in my threadtomorrow...

*i'm equally stoned out liao".

been out of home the whole tank when my tank had lights... by the time i come home, even the moohglight.

decommissioned 2.5x2x2

Videos:

|
|

Your mind is like a parachute. It only works when it is open.

• SRC Member
har! i'll post on my tank thread... today kena Emergency call from CO when i was at GO! She called and said "POWER TRIP" at home... come back now!!!

So i took my purchases and left!.... see more in my threadtomorrow...

*i'm equally stoned out liao".

been out of home the whole tank when my tank had lights... by the time i come home, even the moohglight.

Very good excuse for yr CO to get your butt back home...lolx

l7304smr.jpg