Lemon's tank!

yikai

• Senior Reefer
Pellet eating CBB? Wow, how do you train it to do so? If you method works, you will save this species from dying in many reefers' tanks.

dunno. no method i guess. while feeding my fishes with pellets i noticed the CBB taking interest in it, following it around as the pellets float away, but was too slow for it. so i tried soaking the pellets to make it soft, and turned off the pumps. the cbb took its first bite and never spat it out, and was thus, pellet trained from that moment on.

however it's time consuming to soak each pellet before feeding, and quite troublesome. so he seldom gets to eat much pellets anway. but he's very happy with frozen food :)

• Senior Reefer
sis, video not found, or is it only me :(

isit? i dunno lah sian. youtube cna't upload so i use tinypic. maybe must sign in or something... video name lemon. anyway i going out now come back then i find another way! cya

• SRC Member

i can see leh...

God Blessed all who appreciate His wonderful and beautiful creations.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

my first reef aquarium 15jan2010

3x2x2ft EOS 10mm tank with sump//deltec sc2060 skimmer//arctica 1/10hp chiller

maxpect g2 170w led//vortech mp40w wavemaker//eheim 1262 universal pump

eheim compact+ 3000 chiller pump//caribsea ocean direct live sands 40lbs

and other misc...

i only c jack's neo 22 yr old mistress dancing naked...........................

...............................just joking.......nice blue blue tank..........

J neo's taste quite bad....

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

2011 resolution : Do it simpler, better and in an easier way!

• Senior Reefer

thanks ahsiang. very blue i dunno why. camera problem.

just came back from school for a briefing for my 3 week trip. tomorrow, go hospital for malaria, H1N1, tetanus and typhoid fever jab. wednesday go for another briefing. the following wednesday will be flying off to chennai, then another flight to sevapur for my 3 week india CIP.

there goes my dam holidays. by the time i get back, will only have 1 more week before school. dam sian lah i regret even signing up for this.

just came back from school for a briefing for my 3 week trip. tomorrow, go hospital for malaria, H1N1, tetanus and typhoid fever jab. wednesday go for another briefing. the following wednesday will be flying off to chennai, then another flight to sevapur for my 3 week india CIP.

there goes my dam holidays. by the time i get back, will only have 1 more week before school. dam sian lah i regret even signing up for this.

Does the school provide other forms of protection? :eyebrow:

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

oh err well.... nope. lol. all expenses paid for, but must sign to say they are not responsible for anything lol.

It will be a good experience Lemon.

Just bring your camera (dun bring too expensive stuff there.) , take loads of pic and have fun.

Stay in grp and dun wander off alone.

Take in food only from reliable sources including water. Our immune system not as strong as theirs.

yeah I know... naggy old man here.....

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

2011 resolution : Do it simpler, better and in an easier way!

• Senior Reefer
It will be a good experience Lemon.

Just bring your camera (dun bring too expensive stuff there.) , take loads of pic and have fun.

Stay in grp and dun wander off alone.

Take in food only from reliable sources including water. Our immune system not as strong as theirs.

yeah I know... naggy old man here.....

lol!

bring camera, sit in the room alone, dont wander off, don't do anything, sleep, ditch the group, don't wish to wander off alone, take only KFC and who cares about water! lemon tea only. my ideal trip.

haha joking lah thanks for the concern. there's no where else to wander :( we're talking about an ulu village in india. where to wander off? :)

• SRC Member

Wow...going India...Be prepared to sweat like a pig... :P

My Setup:

3x2x2 tank with IOS

Equipment List:

Chiller: Artica 1/5HP

Chiller Pump: Sicce 4000

Return Pump: OR3500

Skimmer: Deltec APF600

Wavemaker: Tunze Wavebox/2x Hydor K2/SCWD wavemaker

Lights: DElighting 2x150W MH + 2x 39W T5 Atinic

FR: Skimz

FR Pump: Atman AT-104

Tubby ATO, Kalkweisser Reactor with magnetic stirrer.

• Senior Reefer

will miss my tank :( hope my family and friends do a good job! dont want to come home to see a decommed tank. have a strong feeling this time my family will screw up big big time.

• SRC Member
will miss my tank :( hope my family and friends do a good job! dont want to come home to see a decommed tank. have a strong feeling this time my family will screw up big big time.

Hope nothing happens to your tank lor... :whistle

If not, then no choice lor... :upsidedown:

My Setup:

3x2x2 tank with IOS

Equipment List:

Chiller: Artica 1/5HP

Chiller Pump: Sicce 4000

Return Pump: OR3500

Skimmer: Deltec APF600

Wavemaker: Tunze Wavebox/2x Hydor K2/SCWD wavemaker

Lights: DElighting 2x150W MH + 2x 39W T5 Atinic

FR: Skimz

FR Pump: Atman AT-104

Tubby ATO, Kalkweisser Reactor with magnetic stirrer.

• SRC Member
of course! you forgot the C word! C_ _ _ _ _

CORALS!

Haha joking! Yeah, bring extra charcoal tablets for diarrhea cos you will need it. :evil: If possible drink only bottled water.

My 1.5ft nano cube

My 24G nano tank (Decommed)

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate.

And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

-- Jack Handey

• Senior Reefer
CORALS!

Haha joking! Yeah, bring extra charcoal tablets for diarrhea cos you will need it. :evil: If possible drink only bottled water.

even MORE assuring. :(

• SRC Member

My friend is quite a sissy and can't take spicy food, but he survived a month in India. I'm sure you will survive your stay and come back with valuable lessons :)

My 1.5ft nano cube

My 24G nano tank (Decommed)

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate.

And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

-- Jack Handey

• SRC Member

these kinds of overseas CIP trip very memorable..

next time enter the working world,

not many chances like this to travel overseas for free to "look see look see"..

enjoy life as a student :D

my student "lifespan" ending soon..

very sad.. haha...

My Decomissioned 2ft Cube: (31st March 2011)

Carpe Diem~!!!

My Current 4ft X 2ft X 2ft:

• Senior Reefer
these kinds of overseas CIP trip very memorable..

next time enter the working world,

not many chances like this to travel overseas for free to "look see look see"..

enjoy life as a student :D

my student "lifespan" ending soon..

very sad.. haha...

yeah ok lah kinda mixed feelings. want to go, yet don't wanna go. saw the things we're gonna do there, quite okay.

• SRC Member

bring diarrhea pills.

it will comes in handy.

enjoy the trip, in my exp, its fun.

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||