Lemon's tank!

yikai

• SRC Member
new fairy. cirrhilabrus rubrisquamis. the rosy scale fairy wrasse. this one's from the maldives.

this rubrisquamis looks familiar.. did u get it from iwarna on saturday..? :rolleyes:

• Senior Reefer
Very nice! Too bad I'm more into nanos, or I would definitely venture into wrasses.

that's not the best picture of it :( that was the cool down stage of the flashing. camera needs to have a very good shutter speed to get clear shots of the climax, because that's when they start darting around the tank like crazy.

• SRC Member
yeah! is it yours? O.O

ah.. nice catch, i was there and i believe i actually bumped into you.. this piece caught my eye, but i decided to give it a miss.. just moments before you arrive and took the bag.. :):):) mind sharing how much was it ?

• Senior Reefer
ah.. nice catch, i was there and i believe i actually bumped into you.. this piece caught my eye, but i decided to give it a miss.. just moments before you arrive and took the bag.. :):):) mind sharing how much was it ?

oh psps i din know u wanted it. its from a customer and lilian was helping him sell. PMed you.

• SRC Member
oh psps i din know u wanted it. its from a customer and lilian was helping him sell. PMed you.

hey no worries man, i decided to give it a miss too, because its colouration looked similar to my rubrimarginatus.. wanted to look for something of a differnet colour.. :lol: cheers!

its a nice piece!

• Senior Reefer
hey no worries man, i decided to give it a miss too, because its colouration looked similar to my rubrimarginatus.. wanted to look for something of a differnet colour.. :lol: cheers!

its a nice piece!

yes it is. thanks!

• SRC Member
but my hands not fast enough, and my camera is not good enough to capture the true potential of the flashing rhomboid. here's one from the internet and you can see why they call it the golden rhomboid wrasse. its gold!

no camera can capture the beauty of it and its best seen in real life. its very rewarding to see a fish grow from point A to point B. makes you feel good and i certainly feel very happy that all my effort into making my favourite fish become what it is today.

:wub:

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• Senior Reefer

my humble little rics.. i won't say collection, more of a "space filler" they're nice but i'm not obsessively in love with it, like i am with most other things. most are leftovers from shipment :P because i don't really like those multicolour, bicolour, tricolour and many coloured ones. i prefer solid colours and most people don't, so i go last minute and pick them hehe.

post-15755-1267498907_thumb.jpg

post-15755-1267498914_thumb.jpg

• SRC Member
my humble little rics.. i won't say collection, more of a "space filler" they're nice but i'm not obsessively in love with it, like i am with most other things. most are leftovers from shipment :P because i don't really like those multicolour, bicolour, tricolour and many coloured ones. i prefer solid colours and most people don't, so i go last minute and pick them hehe.

even you also got into the rics fever?? your previous 2 are super nice..

A man with a reef tank is a man with an empty wallet...

There are tons of ppl waiting to trade full coloured ones with you multi - Peter, Wilson, Eniram, Ray, ............

:)

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

2011 resolution : Do it simpler, better and in an easier way!

• Senior Reefer
even you also got into the rics fever?? your previous 2 are super nice..

nah, i never got the fever :P i have always liked rics, just not very crazy over them. i buy afew to add colour to certain dull spots in my tank. and i only buy those bright green and orangy ones mostly, coz they're cheap and most colourful IMO .haha.

my previous two, 1 of them bleached to nothingness and died during rescape. 1 survived and its the size of 2mm? very very tiny. but cannot remove it like i told u before lol. nothing i can do but hope it recovers :P

• Senior Reefer
There are tons of ppl waiting to trade full coloured ones with you multi - Peter, Wilson, Eniram, Ray, ............

:)

multi coloured rics? i don't like them so i dont buy them lol. those that i have are usually from reefers. but i only have 1 or 2 multicoloured ones i think. my favourite is yellow and green. the pure kinds. haha.

• Senior Reefer
i can see some multi colour ones in your collection liao!

that 1. gift from reefer haha. my fav is green and yellow :D

it's actually a cynarina...i also tot was a prata....u managed to get this from GO huh...

yummylicious rics....

everything looks like a cynarina except the face. got the p-p-p-prata face p-p prata face. lol

yah from GO. clearing liao so quite reasonable. and the colour kinda unique. orangey

multi coloured rics? i don't like them so i dont buy them lol. those that i have are usually from reefers. but i only have 1 or 2 multicoloured ones i think. my favourite is yellow and green. the pure kinds. haha.

Personally I like assortment... so some of each....

once they are healthy, I think all luminous rics are nice.

The ones I do not like is the dark blue ones. really look dull boring.

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

2011 resolution : Do it simpler, better and in an easier way!

• Senior Reefer
Personally I like assortment... so some of each....

once they are healthy, I think all luminous rics are nice.

The ones I do not like is the dark blue ones. really look dull boring.

yeah. i love the assortment..of normal coloured rics :D haha.

dark blue ones occasionally will sport luminous green skirtings. those are okay i guess. but from far really look quite dull huh.

i don't really like multicoloured ones coz i find it looks quite distracting. rics are not solid like mushrooms where difference in colours look quite "stand out". but rics coz its uneven and lots of little bubbles, the colours dont quite blend in for me. looks very messy.

but this is personal opinion. just like how some people say im crazy to spend hundreds of $$ on wrasses. :/ cest la vie