Lemon's tank!

yikai

my rhomboid is flashing alot today. at my new rosyscale lol.

anyway, here's a video of a flame wrasse flashing to mate with some females. it looks much better in real life but here's the real video.

enjoy!

that moment was fast .... lol....

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

2011 resolution : Do it simpler, better and in an easier way!

fishes do it externally. no pleasure for them :P

Sure glad I am not one. muahahaha...

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

• Senior Reefer
Bro,

your wrasse collection is growing eh! really nice! haha (:

anyway care to shed some light on your rics too? (:

Happy Reefing,

Marc J.

yes growing steadily. cant help but feel that every wrasse i throw in pales in comparison to my rhomboid pair :( but each is beautiful in its own light. collection increases slowly but steadily lol. wont be getting any more soon though in lieu of my 3 week trip.

rics? nothing compared to what's on the forum here lah hahahahahha. yesterday went to reefer (????'s) :P house, and saw close to or more, than 100 rics all lined up nicely. eye popping lol. and very nice too :P so mine is nothing lah. will post some pictures soon maybe.

rics? nothing compared to what's on the forum here lah hahahahahha. yesterday went to reefer (????'s) :P house, and saw close to or more, than 100 rics all lined up nicely. eye popping lol. and very nice too :P so mine is nothing lah. will post some pictures soon maybe.

100+ rics?! HOLY MAMA! hahaha, I wonder how long and how deep my pockets should be to get that many rics. LOL.

Pictures are definitely welcome otherwise...

post-3560-1267332824_thumb.jpg

:D :D

Happy Reefing,

Marc J.

Happy Reefing,

Marc J.

• Senior Reefer
100+ rics?! HOLY MAMA! hahaha, I wonder how long and how deep my pockets should be to get that many rics. LOL.

Pictures are definitely welcome otherwise...

post-3560-1267332824_thumb.jpg

:D :D

Happy Reefing,

Marc J.

100 not enough. he wants many hundredS

more lol.

nice pic lol.

100 not enough. he wants many hundredS

more lol.

nice pic lol.

LOL! many hundreds more? GOD! He had better order by cartons next time. Wonder when irwana is coming in new shipment of rics. Wanna go buy more too heh :P

Do you think there'll be more 'ho-liao' left at Irwana? :)

haha, yeah I love that pic. Courtesy of the guys and ladies across Pacific (:

Happy Reefing,

Marc J.

Happy Reefing,

Marc J.

• Senior Reefer
LOL! many hundreds more? GOD! He had better order by cartons next time. Wonder when irwana is coming in new shipment of rics. Wanna go buy more too heh :P

Do you think there'll be more 'ho-liao' left at Irwana? :)

haha, yeah I love that pic. Courtesy of the guys and ladies across Pacific (:

Happy Reefing,

Marc J.

ho liao? not that i know of. when i was there no more liao. all ordinary green and oranges.

ho liao? not that i know of. when i was there no more liao. all ordinary green and oranges.

oranges are also ho liao k! haha.

imagine a harlem of ang ang oranges... ho seh liao! CNY 2011 settled :D

Happy Reefing,

Marc J.

Happy Reefing,

Marc J.

• Senior Reefer
oranges are also ho liao k! haha.

imagine a harlem of ang ang oranges... ho seh liao! CNY 2011 settled :D

Happy Reefing,

Marc J.

latest news update. crazy reefer friend importing 200-300 rics. making the grand total to 300-400! crazyness. and he aint stopping yet. -.-

latest news update. crazy reefer friend importing 200-300 rics. making the grand total to 300-400! crazyness. and he aint stopping yet. -.-

nice. how big is his tank?

• SRC Member

Wow...he is RICH!!!!! And he must have a large tank.... :whistle

My Setup:

3x2x2 tank with IOS

Equipment List:

Chiller: Artica 1/5HP

Chiller Pump: Sicce 4000

Return Pump: OR3500

Skimmer: Deltec APF600

Wavemaker: Tunze Wavebox/2x Hydor K2/SCWD wavemaker

Lights: DElighting 2x150W MH + 2x 39W T5 Atinic

FR: Skimz

FR Pump: Atman AT-104

Tubby ATO, Kalkweisser Reactor with magnetic stirrer.

• SRC Member

he plans to replace his sand with rics :eyebrow:

My Decomissioned 2ft Cube: (31st March 2011)

Carpe Diem~!!!

My Current 4ft X 2ft X 2ft:

• Senior Reefer

his aim is a thousand rics. or more! haha. my aim is a golf course of rics divided into sectors wahaha, sit in a buggy for a 15 min drive to my map of colour coded ric sectors rofl. dream lemon dream..

time to convert my ahma's orchid farm to a ric's farm kekeke. acres of rics ahha

• SRC Member
his aim is a thousand rics. or more! haha. my aim is a golf course of rics divided into sectors wahaha, sit in a buggy for a 15 min drive to my map of colour coded ric sectors rofl. dream lemon dream..

time to convert my ahma's orchid farm to a ric's farm kekeke. acres of rics ahha

A THOUSAND rics?????!!!!! Ok I take back my words...He must be FREAKING rich!!!! :eyeblur:

My Setup:

3x2x2 tank with IOS

Equipment List:

• Senior Reefer
A THOUSAND rics?????!!!!! Ok I take back my words...He must be FREAKING rich!!!! :eyeblur:

yah but who would buy 1000 rics at lfs price. too ex liao.

• SRC Member

But even if he imports directly from US online suppliers, it will still probably cost him in excess of 15K including shipping fees and GST... :eyebrow:

And most US online suppliers do not cover for first 10% of DOA for international shipments and any replacement will be shipped in the next order and you still have to bear the freight costs. :upsidedown:

My Setup:

3x2x2 tank with IOS

Equipment List:

• Senior Reefer

came home to see this fella flashing non stop. think its the female :) or it could be the laboutei making him so excited..

this time i was prepared and managed to snap some shots (using flash) of my male rhomboid flashing. sorry for the dark photos. the flash made the image look like this.

post-15755-1267440405_thumb.jpg

post-15755-1267440413_thumb.jpg

correction..... LFS price is still ok. Its the bidding price that is ex.

oops... I did it again.... lol

• Senior Reefer

but my hands not fast enough, and my camera is not good enough to capture the true potential of the flashing rhomboid. here's one from the internet and you can see why they call it the golden rhomboid wrasse. its gold!

no camera can capture the beauty of it and its best seen in real life. its very rewarding to see a fish grow from point A to point B. makes you feel good and i certainly feel very happy that all my effort into making my favourite fish become what it is today.

post-15755-1267441341_thumb.jpg