Lemon's tank!

yikai

Sub juvenile white bar maculosus angelfish. The white bar is very unique, compared to the normal yellow ones.

The white bar mac is nice... :eyebrow: :eyebrow:

How about a white bar Asfur Angel!

post-10328-12721906465041_thumb.jpg

• Senior Reefer

How about a white bar Asfur Angel!

OMG!! THIS CANNOT BE! asfur is one of my favourite angel. a white maculosus is my rebound fish for a white asfur. OMG OMG OMG

OMG!! THIS CANNOT BE! asfur is one of my favourite angel. a white maculosus is my rebound fish for a white asfur. OMG OMG OMG

To me white mac or white asfur are the same. Cos asfur and mac are 99% similar to each other.

• Senior Reefer

To me white mac or white asfur are the same. Cos asfur and mac are 99% similar to each other.

hmm i dunno. i like asfur more. the cresent more beautiful than mac.

I am waiting for this!!!

Good luck waiting. EZmarine taiwan are only able to sustain and produce Mac white bars. Dun think they've produced any white bar asfurs yet. The previous pic shown is one of their wild caught and wild whitebar asfurs in the red sea are exceedingly rare! One more pic:

post-10328-12722010875096_thumb.jpg

• Senior Reefer

Good luck waiting. EZmarine taiwan are only able to sustain and produce Mac white bars. Dun think they've produced any white bar asfurs yet. The previous pic shown is one of their wild caught and wild whitebar asfurs in the red sea are exceedingly rare! One more pic:

wow...so nice..

so lemon, did you get yourself a big birthday gift?

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

2011 resolution : Do it simpler, better and in an easier way!

nope. what were you thinking i might be getting for myself?

your birthday and you were running from east to west and back to east... so thought you might have got yourself something....

but then again, you do that just about every weekend.... so...... :P

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

• SRC Member

going to decomm my tank soon. will post things for sale in pasar malam. keep a look out guys.

Why decomming all of a sudden?

My Setup:

3x2x2 tank with IOS

Equipment List:

Chiller: Artica 1/5HP

Chiller Pump: Sicce 4000

Return Pump: OR3500

Skimmer: Deltec APF600

Wavemaker: Tunze Wavebox/2x Hydor K2/SCWD wavemaker

Lights: DElighting 2x150W MH + 2x 39W T5 Atinic

FR: Skimz

FR Pump: Atman AT-104

Tubby ATO, Kalkweisser Reactor with magnetic stirrer.

?? dun lah.... your tank so nice.

Why?

• Senior Reefer

Why decomming all of a sudden?

honestly, i don't know. I'm quite sick of everything recently. My new fishes keep dying but old ones are surviving as though nothing happen, amongst other other things. going to take a short break lah. hopefully upgrade after awhile. maybe get a bigger tank, better equips, try SPS etc.

you will definitely be back with a bang!

Dun giv up bro. Death of new fish are just part and parcel of this hobby. I feel everything gone when my male joculator gave up for no reason. I was depressed when my mauritius clown died on me. At the end of everything, I just tell myself not to giv up and can looking for new and better ones.

• Senior Reefer

Dun giv up bro. Death of new fish are just part and parcel of this hobby. I feel everything gone when my male joculator gave up for no reason. I was depressed when my mauritius clown died on me. At the end of everything, I just tell myself not to giv up and can looking for new and better ones.

hi DA, its not only the tank and fish that's influencing me on the decomm. I just feel that the tank is not worth pumping money on for now. The condition and specs are seriously zzz. I need to decomm and take a break, come back again perhaps. The glass is only 8mm, amongst other things lah. it's more of peace of mind. And im quite unhappy with certain hobby related things going on. people, etc.

but more importantly i feel that if i wanna spend so much on the hobby, might as well re-do something proper that is worth spending money on. get better tank, get some better equipment. Try some new stuff too perhaps. But for now i feel like taking a break.

so sorry for the rash decision, i can't get your sea fan now :( it would really look good in my tank... but i will still go reborn tomorrow to look at the interruptus and lineatus :)

• Senior Reefer

lemon's tank update thread is one of the longest in SRC History !! stuart.gifstuart.gif

Surely he will be coming back with a Big Bang and more solid equipment !laugh.gif

you're kidding. go look at jackywong's thread and you'll see.

hi DA, its not only the tank and fish that's influencing me on the decomm. I just feel that the tank is not worth pumping money on for now. The condition and specs are seriously zzz. I need to decomm and take a break, come back again perhaps. The glass is only 8mm, amongst other things lah. it's more of peace of mind. And im quite unhappy with certain hobby related things going on. people, etc.

but more importantly i feel that if i wanna spend so much on the hobby, might as well re-do something proper that is worth spending money on. get better tank, get some better equipment. Try some new stuff too perhaps. But for now i feel like taking a break.

so sorry for the rash decision, i can't get your sea fan now :( it would really look good in my tank... but i will still go reborn tomorrow to look at the interruptus and lineatus :)

This hobby can be really demoralizing at times. I've lost many many fishes before, thousands of dollars, and i told myself i should really switch back to freshwater and i did, but jux could not find the thrill back so at the end i'm still back to marine. It's good u decide to take a break. Take your time to think about and develop on your next project, u'll come back stronger and w more certitude and vigour. Hope your break from the hobby does not mean a breakaway from this forum as well!

• Senior Reefer

This hobby can be really demoralizing at times. I've lost many many fishes before, thousands of dollars, and i told myself i should really switch back to freshwater and i did, but jux could not find the thrill back so at the end i'm still back to marine. It's good u decide to take a break. Take your time to think about and develop on your next project, u'll come back stronger and w more certitude and vigour. Hope your break from the hobby does not mean a breakaway from this forum as well!

thanks digiman. you know i won't leave the forum :) reefing is in my blood. i didn't read all those articles and learn so much for nothing haha. will definitely come back again. I really enjoy learning much about rarer fishes when i talk to you. You know i'll still go LFS and look at that red sea butterfly when it comes ^_^

thanks digiman. you know i won't leave the forum :) reefing is in my blood. i didn't read all those articles and learn so much for nothing haha. will definitely come back again. I really enjoy learning much about rarer fishes when i talk to you. You know i'll still go LFS and look at that red sea butterfly when it comes ^_^

That's good. The hobby and the forum need passionate youngster like u. Hope to see u around during the redsea shipment.

No worries bro. It would definately look awesome in your softies reef.

Yea I agree sometimes when you feel certain things which are not right with the tank. You may want to get a totally new one with those problem rectify. Thats how I did with mine and ensure that those problem I faced with my old tank do not resurface in the new one.

I just have one advice, if you really love certain rare fish just get it as there is no point in adding another few more fishes that you may not like as much but bought it out of impulse. A pre- planned stocklist is really important!

PS: Now I may need to get certain equipments from you :P