Lemon's tank!

yikai

• SRC Member

Sorry to hear that Lemon, what a great loss ... very nice and tamed rhomboid you have there.

By the way, sometimes I also do not know why, some fish I bought just dissapear or appear dead after a couple of weeks;

while the water parameters are fine and other fish are healthy and swimming around!

(-_-) Happy will do ... (o_o)

what a horrible present then..

Hi bro,

You already provide the best care you could for the fishie and allowed it to reach its potential ... It was just its time to make a splash in the giant fishbowl in heaven.......

:peace:

• Senior Reefer

Hi bro,

You already provide the best care you could for the fishie and allowed it to reach its potential ... It was just its time to make a splash in the giant fishbowl in heaven.......

:peace:

thanks this really made my day.

• Senior Reefer

Sad to hear about that.. I know how you feel when my Joculator up lorry for no reason..

but we all know how hard it is to get a stable rhomboid and colour differs so much from each individual species. training it from a baby to a rockstar took alot of effort and watching it grow was so rewarding.

thanks everyone. no point dwelling over it :) they all have to go some day, and i know i did my best and i hope that it was happy while it was alive.

• SRC Member

splash into the giant fishbowl in heaven.. aaww what a lovely thought.. I like that... :))

just think of all the fishes living happily together with neverending supply of brine, mysis, and food floating around whenever they want without EVER increasing the nitrate level!

Cheers, ;)

Desi

Sheldon (TBBT): A little misunderstanding? Galileo and the Pope had a little misunderstanding...

• SRC Member

splash into the giant fishbowl in heaven.. aaww what a lovely thought.. I like that... :))

just think of all the fishes living happily together with neverending supply of brine, mysis, and food floating around whenever they want without EVER increasing the nitrate level!

did they use GEX magical water in that bowl so they can keep fresh and marine fishes in it?

somehow this came up to my mind right away

Brown SPS > Kinder Surprise

White SPS = Kinder Surprise after expiry date

Assumption killed the dinosaurs, they didnt have test kits.

• Senior Reefer

borrow my uncle's camera. don't know how to use lol. some test shots.

if only my rhomboid was still alive. lol. can take some better shots of it. oh well

post-15755-12719418959487_thumb.jpg

post-15755-12719419022293_thumb.jpg

post-15755-1271941908599_thumb.jpg

post-15755-12719419124143_thumb.jpg

• SRC Member

borrow my uncle's camera. don't know how to use lol. some test shots.

if only my rhomboid was still alive. lol. can take some better shots of it. oh well

i believe u can get a nicer one next time....tml reborn coming in alpha male....go there see see ba

• Senior Reefer
tEc' date='22 April 2010 - 09:15 PM' timestamp='1271942140' post='902253']

i believe u can get a nicer one next time....tml reborn coming in alpha male....go there see see ba

i want to go and see. and get it! but i'm not free tomorrow. sian -.-

• SRC Member

there is always another time.

so dun worry about it.

for the picture, rather decent. can be better if u set ISO lower.

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• Senior Reefer

there is always another time.

so dun worry about it.

for the picture, rather decent. can be better if u set ISO lower.

reborn coming in some tomorrow. might check them out if i have the time.

ISO? lol i dunno and i dont really care hehe. :)

• SRC Member

good, can see you back in ur cheerful self.

btw, im interested in the favias but i was too late.

let me know if i have any chance of getting it or you manage to come across any. and remember the frag favia u gave it to me? its almost covering the whole piece of rock in a nice paramid shape. was suprised and really thank you for that.

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• Senior Reefer

good, can see you back in ur cheerful self.

btw, im interested in the favias but i was too late.

let me know if i have any chance of getting it or you manage to come across any. and remember the frag favia u gave it to me? its almost covering the whole piece of rock in a nice paramid shape. was suprised and really thank you for that.

i have one extremely rare and very very beautiful green and black favia left. from aussy. the colour is striking and the pattern is hyptonic. will sell it to you if my angels start to nip on it. don't worry, will make sure it's healthy before selling

btw glad to hear the favia i gave you is doing well :)

i have one extremely rare and very very beautiful green and black favia left. from aussy. the colour is striking and the pattern is hyptonic. will sell it to you if my angels start to nip on it. don't worry, will make sure it's healthy before selling

btw glad to hear the favia i gave you is doing well :)

The white bar mac is nice... :eyebrow: :eyebrow:

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

• Senior Reefer

The white bar mac is nice... :eyebrow: :eyebrow:

yea! i know. suprisingly.... it took it 2 days to start eating mysis sparingly... but at LCK, it was gobbling pellets like crazy. the blueline has yet to eat anything. so huh? right. lol

Wow... creating a "heaven" tank where all the angels can swim and enjoy? Nice!

haha nice pun hehe. no lah 3ft tank can't keep much angels. when the maculosus grows too big i will have to say bye bye to it :( they grow up to 19 inches in the wild.....

i strive to create an all rounded reef tank. to get the best of both worlds, one must have angels and butterflies. and corals :P

• Senior Reefer

oh yah one more thing, it is completely 100% untrue that captive bred or tank raised angels have a lower chance or won't eat corals at all. contrary to popular belief, this is bull feces :D

my CAPTIVE BRED, TANK RAISED maculosus angel (that has NEVER seen a coral in it's entire life) made a bee-line to the clove coral the minute it was released, and started nipping on it. I don't care that it's nipping on my corals, but it's interesting that coral nipping is in built in the fish's genes and will not likely to be curbed by captive breeding.