Lemon's tank!

yikai

• Senior Reefer

will there be a deadspot on the right side of the picture?

nope. its exposed to the water and not hidden by any rocks. plus i have a wavebox to ensure water movement throughout the tank.

• Senior Reefer

Thank you Terryz.

more photos of the new tower i erected. the fishes love it for some reason. they are circling around the "tower" and the butterflies and angels are busy pecking away stuff on it. there are 4 huge aiptasia that is keeping my declivis busy :)

i like the overhang. the declivis likes swimming upside down underneath it.

some pics at different views.

post-15755-12709931407233_thumb.jpg

post-15755-12709931486171_thumb.jpg

post-15755-12709931549731_thumb.jpg

post-15755-12709931613198_thumb.jpg

post-15755-12709931673497_thumb.jpg

• SRC Member

I beileve they like the hang over...

Sounds like they had too much vodka... :eyebrow:

Nice scaping! The top could have been a sweet spot for SPSes, and underneath, suns & supersuns, but I'm not sure if these interest you anymore...

• Senior Reefer

Sounds like they had too much vodka... :eyebrow:

Nice scaping! The top could have been a sweet spot for SPSes, and underneath, suns & supersuns, but I'm not sure if these interest you anymore...

actually my skin abit thick. its very nice! hahahaha. i've never liked a scaping so much before. but camera sucks and take picture dam ugly. if seen in real life, it really adds alot of depth because it's in the foreground. and to see the fishes circling around it is very nice.

and yup! BINGO! the underneath is going to be where sunnies are going to be placed. its quite awesome really. the rock is placed infront of the tunze 6055 and the wavebox. flow there is optimal for the sunnies. and not many ppl know that sunnies grow upside down in the wild. so this will be the perfect place for them.

as for the top, wont be going SPS. but maybe a nice red BTA. after having much success with my GBTA, a red one would be nice.

• Senior Reefer

My GBTA obtained more than a month ago as a hitchiker. It's now 3x the size, very healthy and bubbly. best of all, it doesnt move no matter how i shift my wavemakers. awesome little guy.

purple tip GBTA with snowflake patterns.

post-15755-12710502279073_thumb.jpg

post-15755-12710502366643_thumb.jpg

• Senior Reefer

nice.. glad to see ur bta did awesome.. :) its beautiful..

ty. i like it too but the colours look better when its retracted. expand and the colours lighten abit.

• SRC Member

finally dropped off from that big rock? hehezz..

God Blessed all who appreciate His wonderful and beautiful creations.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

my first reef aquarium 15jan2010

3x2x2ft EOS 10mm tank with sump//deltec sc2060 skimmer//arctica 1/10hp chiller

maxpect g2 170w led//vortech mp40w wavemaker//eheim 1262 universal pump

eheim compact+ 3000 chiller pump//caribsea ocean direct live sands 40lbs

and other misc...

• Senior Reefer

Good luck with it.. I find RBTA move less than GBTA..

yes ur right. it didnt move much. but there are bubbles trapped in some of the tentacles!! i dunno how come this happened :/ or how to fix it..

yes ur right. it didnt move much. but there are bubbles trapped in some of the tentacles!! i dunno how come this happened :/ or how to fix it..

Is it really bubbles... I haven encounter or seen this before.. Maybe you see if it will disappear soon...

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

• Senior Reefer

Is it really bubbles... I haven encounter or seen this before.. Maybe you see if it will disappear soon...

yes its really bubbles. imagine a little bubble at the tip of the anemone. i tried poking a hole using a needle but the tentacle too slippery. i'll leave it and see how tomorrow.

• Senior Reefer

Wah.. You really use needle and poke ah.. I think they will try to expel it themselves since it is a foreign "object"..

i tried to, but fail. too slippery. i hope it can expel. i dunno how it got into the tentacle.. if into the body from the mouth still believable lol.

i tried to, but fail. too slippery. i hope it can expel. i dunno how it got into the tentacle.. if into the body from the mouth still believable lol.

It is unbelievable.. I dunno how it do it too? But I think it should be able to expel it..

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

• Senior Reefer

yah saw that thread also. hopefully it can remove it. otherwise i dunno how. it has attached to my giant rock and removing it will be quite a challenge. and poking it with a needle is too hard. coz its too slippery.

fingers crossed :) maybe its like pop eye.