Lemon's tank!

yikai

marcellae LCK bring in before a few times. aya and marcellae look kinda similar to me. but both oso v nice.

Aya is whiter... Much nicer than Marcellae but have to settle for Marcellae becos haven seen Aya before..

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

• Senior Reefer

Nice white patch... From Pasir ris??

nope. actually the white patch has 2 eyes. but not very clear from the picture. resembles a mouthless face lol

• Senior Reefer

iwarna cloves something like this ?

iwarna didn't come in cloves. they came in deepwater pipe organs.

they did have some cloves from the bali shipment that i bought. quite special but doesnt look like the one you posted.

• SRC Member

great looking fish lemon :)

when my tank stabalizes... I hope to get more rhom rhoms too. hee hee... May May.. I must wait! :)

Cheers, ;)

Desi

Sheldon (TBBT): A little misunderstanding? Galileo and the Pope had a little misunderstanding...

• Senior Reefer

great looking fish lemon :)

when my tank stabalizes... I hope to get more rhom rhoms too. hee hee... May May.. I must wait! :)

so expensive :( i have to cancel shopping trips and eat grass for one rhomboid u know. there's this adidas shoe that i want alot but i figured, i already have so many shoes (more than my mum), i skipped it.

ideally i want 3-4 rhomboid females. so i will get one per month or so. haha. slowly build. the males are CF today were oh my god beautiful. so tempted to buy and put together with my 4 inch male. but you know that's not possible.

• Senior Reefer

One of the two pipe organs i aquired at iwarna's fiji shipment. the other is green center white petals. can't focus properly.

the downside is that the polyps are quite tiny... and not many of this green one came. rest are white.

post-15755-12709615326739_thumb.jpg

post-15755-12709615410145_thumb.jpg

• Senior Reefer

These pipe organs are really sweet... liken to flowers in a reef. What are their care requirements? Mind pming me the price?

pipe organs are normally star shaped like GSP. those are the indo variants. the ones hailing from deep fijian waters boast of flower shaped polyps.

they are soft corals that have calcerous skeleton bases. not classified under LPS though. pipe organs are easy if given proper lighting and medium to brisk flow. the problem commonly associated with pipe organs are red slime, diatoms or green films of algae growing over the polyps, and eventually killign them. this can be prevented by good flow and low nutrients. also take note that the polyps are very fragile and breaks/crushes easily. so try not to press against the top. the calcerous skeleton is very very thin and brittle, unlike LPS. pressing against the skeleton will break it if sufficient pressure is applied.

most important is the prevention of algae growing on the polyps, and detrisus accumulating between the polyps. thus, good flow is needed. good, but not strong laminar flow.

the ones from iwarna are 6 red notes. because they come from fiji.

• Senior Reefer

Nice Pipe Organ... Btw I thought you rescaping.. Never?

wah decided dont want liao. past few days keep coughing, my stomach cough until pain. dun wan to do backbreaking work. however, i will re-do my right side of the tank. removing all the small rocks there and putting some big rocks. planning to cover my overflow box.

wah decided dont want liao. past few days keep coughing, my stomach cough until pain. dun wan to do backbreaking work. however, i will re-do my right side of the tank. removing all the small rocks there and putting some big rocks. planning to cover my overflow box.

I am sure it will be nicer with the overflow box covered... I am going to build a rock just for my overflow box.. :)

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

• Senior Reefer

bought 2 large liverocks from henry and with some guidance, created this tower. honestly, i love it. it has a nice over hang. and best of all, blocks most of my overflow!

temporarily using cable ties to secure it while the epoxy cures.

this angle doesn't really show that it blocks the overflow, because i shot it at an angle from the top. but from front view it clearly blocks the overflow very well.

more pictures when i remove the cable tie and then a FTS.

post-15755-12709769104088_thumb.jpg

• SRC Member

bought 2 large liverocks from henry and with some guidance, created this tower. honestly, i love it. it has a nice over hang. and best of all, blocks most of my overflow!

temporarily using cable ties to secure it while the epoxy cures.

this angle doesn't really show that it blocks the overflow, because i shot it at an angle from the top. but from front view it clearly blocks the overflow very well.

more pictures when i remove the cable tie and then a FTS.

will there be a deadspot on the right side of the picture?

My Decomissioned 2ft Cube: (31st March 2011)

Carpe Diem~!!!

My Current 4ft X 2ft X 2ft: