Lemon's tank!

yikai

• Senior Reefer
Ah Beng also have Orange tip sometime too..

Yup... It is common for them to do that... They will lodge their foot in some cervice den open up only showing the head...

thanks for the help. need some advice on BTA haha coz i never kept it before.

some updates, it has moved quite abit to a shady spot under the rock. will move again if i'm not wrong! hopefully to a spot it finally likes. im hoping my T5's can sustain it, don't even talk about sustaining colour.

it has expanded to the typical BTA appearance, fluffy and bubbly. unlike the photo shown just now.

thanks for the help. need some advice on BTA haha coz i never kept it before.

some updates, it has moved quite abit to a shady spot under the rock. will move again if i'm not wrong! hopefully to a spot it finally likes. im hoping my T5's can sustain it, don't even talk about sustaining colour.

it has expanded to the typical BTA appearance, fluffy and bubbly. unlike the photo shown just now.

Haha... Only kept one BTA successful... lol.. T5s confirm can sustain... Used to use 8 tubes for my tank... It is a Orange BTA for your info... No bleaching signs...

Take some fluffly bubbly photo ler.. LOL..

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

• Senior Reefer

8 tubes! im using 4 nia lol. and i on actinics most of the time coz it looks nice. plus softies not so light demanding. i suit my lighting for viewing pleasure most of the time.

• SRC Member
still my phone cam proves to be better than my digital lol.

Nice colours. stick with your phone cam.

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jppost-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

"Be formless... shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle; it becomes the bottle. You put it into a teapot; it becomes the teapot. Water can flow, or it can crash. Be water, my friend..." - Lei Siu Lung (Bruce Lee)

• Senior Reefer
Nice colours. stick with your phone cam.

yeah thanks! but phone cam sometimes produce too yellow pictures. while digital cam produces too blue pics. moral of story, go get new cam. haha

Nice hitch hiker! i always get funny ones. What rock did you buy to glue your rics? :unsure: Must be super huge or must be something you saw that made you get that rock! :whistle

• Senior Reefer
Nice hitch hiker! i always get funny ones. What rock did you buy to glue your rics? :unsure: Must be super huge or must be something you saw that made you get that rock! :whistle

nope. i very little rics so i only buy small rock. found it only when i got home.

• SRC Member
nope. i very little rics so i only buy small rock. found it only when i got home.

u deserve a nice beautiful pink bta to cheer u up :)

God Blessed all who appreciate His wonderful and beautiful creations.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

my first reef aquarium 15jan2010

3x2x2ft EOS 10mm tank with sump//deltec sc2060 skimmer//arctica 1/10hp chiller

maxpect g2 170w led//vortech mp40w wavemaker//eheim 1262 universal pump

eheim compact+ 3000 chiller pump//caribsea ocean direct live sands 40lbs

and other misc...

• Senior Reefer
u deserve a nice beautiful pink bta to cheer u up :)

thanks bro :) :)

its okay lah. i don't take it to heart. its just a comment. sticks and stones my friend. :) words can never hurt me. he want to play war of the words with me fine. just prepare to suffer a humiliating defeat.

• SRC Member
still my phone cam proves to be better than my digital lol.

WOW your fungia looks.. AMAZING :eyeblur: see until blur man!.. hahah what phone are you using LOL... iphone cam sucks big time. haiz.. :P

Cheers,

Desi

Cheers, ;)

Desi

Sheldon (TBBT): A little misunderstanding? Galileo and the Pope had a little misunderstanding...

• Senior Reefer
WOW your fungia looks.. AMAZING :eyeblur: see until blur man!.. hahah what phone are you using LOL... iphone cam sucks big time. haiz.. :P

Cheers,

Desi

N97. dont get it. bleeped uped fone. touch screen spoil...everything spoil .ARGHARGH. i smashed it against the wall like 5 times today. dam pissed with it.

anyway, its even nicer in real life.. its like a little gold coin.

N97. dont get it. bleeped uped fone. touch screen spoil...everything spoil .ARGHARGH. i smashed it against the wall like 5 times today. dam pissed with it.

anyway, its even nicer in real life.. its like a little gold coin.

LOL, got violent intent...

The Fungia from GO?

Member of:

• Senior Reefer
LOL, got violent intent...

The Fungia from GO?

bloody phone wont spoil no matter how hard i throw it. to think i treated it so well to prevent it from spoiling. it still give me problems. no luck with nokia phones. its like keeping a freakin bandit angel. argh! think i'll go repair it while im away in my 3 week trip. dont need it there anyway.

anyway yes the fungia from GO. got 2. 1 was solid gold with no green. but the gold not as gold as mine.

• SRC Member

Wonder if you ever got hold of Elacatinus multifasciatum. HKG LFS (where they are called Ninja Gobies) brings them in wonder why SG LFS don't.

"Be formless... shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle; it becomes the bottle. You put it into a teapot; it becomes the teapot. Water can flow, or it can crash. Be water, my friend..." - Lei Siu Lung (Bruce Lee)

bloody phone wont spoil no matter how hard i throw it. to think i treated it so well to prevent it from spoiling. it still give me problems. no luck with nokia phones. its like keeping a freakin bandit angel. argh!

anyway yes the fungia from GO. got 2. 1 was solid gold with no green. but the gold not as gold as mine.

Cant stop laughing at this comment.. LOL...

Member of:

• SRC Member
there are some in singapore already :)

Currently being aqua-cultured? That'll be great.