Lemon's tank!

yikai

• Senior Reefer

as requested by beaver, here's my favia collection. out of which i would say only 4 are unique. the rest are very common. i shall start with this. the black and red. some photos are poor because they are futhur..hard to zoom.

post-15755-1267696333_thumb.jpg

post-15755-1267696342_thumb.jpg

• Senior Reefer

the green and purple. sorry for the quality. my camera cannot take pictures of luminous things. see the elegance coral's tentacles in the foreground and you'll know what i mean.

post-15755-1267696506_thumb.jpg

• Senior Reefer

the very rare, aussie war coral. favia pentagona. this little baby is just a frag. top left got stung by a bleached yuma! :( few polyps melted off. can you believe the strenght of a BLEACHED YUMA? -.-

post-15755-1267696599_thumb.jpg

• SRC Member

:bow:

Wow..stunning colours! I love the steel blue + red and the red + black ones :whistle

Recently, GO was clearing some corals and one of them was a blue + red favia..only at $30. Too bad I was too slow

• Senior Reefer

Wow..stunning colours! I love the steel blue + red and the red + black ones :whistle

Recently, GO was clearing some corals and one of them was a blue + red favia..only at $30. Too bad I was too slow

i believe that was just a representative picture for favias in GO going at $30. it was posted in their sponor's thread right? because i dont remember seeing any when i was there on the original shipment day. but if they really did have, then $30 is a steal! that's a fantastic price. haha

• SRC Member

Wah I am on skype vid now with Ketchup and we both are going GAGA Over your favias!!!!!!!!! LEMON!!!!!!!

:) Desi

Cheers, ;)

Desi

Sheldon (TBBT): A little misunderstanding? Galileo and the Pope had a little misunderstanding...

• Senior Reefer
Wah I am on skype vid now with Ketchup and we both are going GAGA Over your favias!!!!!!!!! LEMON!!!!!!!

:) Desi

gaga oh la la :) thanks desi. i love favias. still got many colours i still wanna collect.

• Senior Reefer

GOLD and green plate coral. the most luminous yellow/gold coloured plate i've seen so far. picture looks orangish but its bright yellowish gold. can't wait for tomorrow when it expands more of it's flesh and polyps.

post-15755-1267710791_thumb.jpg

it was going at $40

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

2011 resolution : Do it simpler, better and in an easier way!

• Senior Reefer
it was going at $40

at that price its a steal! i hope whoever got it takes good care of it. steel blue favias are rare.

what the hell am i doing at home now. i should be out! holidays weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

• SRC Member
  • SRC Member
  • Senior Reefer

time for some FTS and STS (side tank shots) finally! did some rescape and bought more softies and less aggressive LPS. please pardon the EXTREMELY off coloured sinularia. it's a little bit bleached that's why it is so freakin "neon" when i take pictures of it. i cannot find a way to reduce the brightness of that coral without compramising the rest. so please just bear with it. until it becomes un-bleached -.-

post-15755-1267876521_thumb.jpg

post-15755-1267876529_thumb.jpg

post-15755-1267876537_thumb.jpg

• Senior Reefer

:)

some common rics left un-glued. very lazy... some of the rics actually stick to the box liao ._.

and from the creator of the pellet eating mandarin, here's a pellet eating copperband! yes you heard right. a PELLET, EATING, COPPERBAND. i kid you not.

post-15755-1267876637_thumb.jpg

post-15755-1267876646_thumb.jpg

post-15755-1267876655_thumb.jpg

• SRC Member

so beautiful! :)

God Blessed all who appreciate His wonderful and beautiful creations.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

my first reef aquarium 15jan2010

3x2x2ft EOS 10mm tank with sump//deltec sc2060 skimmer//arctica 1/10hp chiller

maxpect g2 170w led//vortech mp40w wavemaker//eheim 1262 universal pump

eheim compact+ 3000 chiller pump//caribsea ocean direct live sands 40lbs

and other misc...