Lemon's tank!

yikai

FTS. too much green.... :angry:

erh, your tank suddenly look so much emptier. wow your elegance is almost 1 feet?

The 2 big bunch of red corals (torch and soft coral) in the mid seem to be blocking some of the corals and scape behind leh.

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

2011 resolution : Do it simpler, better and in an easier way!

• Senior Reefer
erh, your tank suddenly look so much emptier. wow your elegance is almost 1 feet?

The 2 big bunch of red corals (torch and soft coral) in the mid seem to be blocking some of the corals and scape behind leh.

emptier? didnt do anything to it.. maybe its the angle? the elegance is more than 1 feet. disturbed it just now so it shrunk abit. my old 1 was 1.5 ft lol.

the 2 corals not blocking much. only the giant orange mushroom. else there's nothing much for them to block.

the 2 corals not blocking much. only the giant orange mushroom. else there's nothing much for them to block.

wow then you still have a lot of space for new additions :P

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

:lol: see how. i would like a giant brown photosynthetic seafan.

why brown? there are red, purple, blue ones around right? Those are non-photosyn?

• SRC Member
why brown? there are red, purple, blue ones around right? Those are non-photosyn?

He take brown and then under his TLC, it will morph into multi colour seafan... :eyebrow::whistle

Maybe brown ones are rarer??? :upsidedown:

My Setup:

3x2x2 tank with IOS

Equipment List:

Chiller: Artica 1/5HP

Chiller Pump: Sicce 4000

Return Pump: OR3500

Skimmer: Deltec APF600

Wavemaker: Tunze Wavebox/2x Hydor K2/SCWD wavemaker

Lights: DElighting 2x150W MH + 2x 39W T5 Atinic

FR: Skimz

FR Pump: Atman AT-104

Tubby ATO, Kalkweisser Reactor with magnetic stirrer.

• Senior Reefer

bingo. the colourful ones are impossible to keep under standard reef tank conditions. only the brown ones are photosynthetic. like the one in dispar anthias's thread.

besides, the brown ones are really beautiful too..

emptier? didnt do anything to it.. maybe its the angle? the elegance is more than 1 feet. disturbed it just now so it shrunk abit. my old 1 was 1.5 ft lol.

Sell me your orange mushroom since its blocking the view :whistle

the orange mushroom is being blocked XD

k easy. pass me the torch. then you can sell the orange mushie to Enriam :)

problem solved.

• SRC Member

Beautiful favia once again! Peter and Ray must fight it out for the title of Ric King, but you are the one and only Lord Favia hahahaha!

My 1.5ft nano cube

My 24G nano tank (Decommed)

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate.

And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

-- Jack Handey

Beautiful favia once again! Peter and Ray must fight it out for the title of Ric King, but you are the one and only Lord Favia hahahaha!

yah, think I saw 5 specimen

• Senior Reefer

i think the title of ric king has been lost already >.< just that the person doesnt post here haha. but they can compete for the prince of rics! :D

i think the title of ric king has been lost already >.< just that the person doesnt post here haha. but they can compete for the prince of rics! :D

ya a lot of hidden dragons in SRC. Maybe there is also another Lord Flavia somewhere in this island.

• Senior Reefer
ya a lot of hidden dragons in SRC. Maybe there is also another Lord Flavia somewhere in this island.

haha that would be great!! would like to see as many colour morphs of favias as i can. not many people collect them and i really hope there's someone who does.

half correct. A lot of hidden dragons in Src. yes. How abt those NOT in this forum. I came across a lot of them at lfs during small-talk sessions. A lot dunno what Src or website or forum. These are the old skool reefers.

Anyway, let's continue to share knowledge, good deals and gems.

Isn't that what src is all about?

decommissioned 2.5x2x2

Videos:

|
|

Your mind is like a parachute. It only works when it is open.

ya half correct too. - "Anyway, let's continue to share knowledge, good deals and gems. Isn't that what src is all about?"

SRC is also for ppl like us to TCSS :)

sometimes I just wish more would share their experience and their tanks.

I met someone at GO once and he had a 3 ft cube tank. Must be very nice.

Nvr seen a 3 ft cube before.

ya half correct too. - "Anyway, let's continue to share knowledge, good deals and gems. Isn't that what src is all about?"

SRC is also for ppl like us to TCSS :)

sometimes I just wish more would share their experience and their tanks.

I met someone at GO once and he had a 3 ft cube tank. Must be very nice.

Nvr seen a 3 ft cube before.

haha. Agree bro. TCSS is also part of our Singaporean culture. That's why src has a kopitiam thread

too!! Lol. And like u, I too hope for more sharing of tank experiences. (like ur recent product reviews).

Instead of waiting for others, maybe I shall start another tank thread to document my rescape.

before we go any further, let's not dilute bro lemon's thread. He's definitely one who shares his knowledge unreservedly. Kudos to him.

decommissioned 2.5x2x2

Videos:

|
|

Your mind is like a parachute. It only works when it is open.

• SRC Member

I know there was someone long ago here that had super many rics... :eyebrow:

My Setup:

3x2x2 tank with IOS

Equipment List:

Who could that person be? Since talking about rics, here is some eye candy for your thread. :eyebrow:

Some of my collection. :)

img4642e.jpg

img4648p.jpg

img4644xb.jpg

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

• SRC Member

Nice rics... :P

My Setup:

3x2x2 tank with IOS

Equipment List:

red galaxy. quite common i guess... fragged the rock into 3 pieces. scattered around. here's a picture of one of them.

These are the zoas from indo, wanted to get them that day but find it that there is too little head on the rocks itself.

But i think you must have got it at a good price :)