Lemon's tank!

yikai

i took a video of my tank. not sure why it looks so blue....was taken under normal lighting.

Not bad video clip, it would do best if the MC would stop saying Asian Food Channel :pinch: Next time you can do wedding power point slides for your friends!

Was looking through the books and chance upon the blue coral you bought from LCK, Cespitularia! It is a GEM not often collected for the hobbyist! and it also comes in green! Now, that i will keep a look out.

Nonpulsatile, found in reduced water clarity and if proper care is given it will propagate!

• Senior Reefer
Not bad video clip, it would do best if the MC would stop saying Asian Food Channel :pinch: Next time you can do wedding power point slides for your friends!

Was looking through the books and chance upon the blue coral you bought from LCK, Cespitularia! It is a GEM not often collected for the hobbyist! and it also comes in green! Now, that i will keep a look out.

Nonpulsatile, found in reduced water clarity and if proper care is given it will propagate!

haha. my mum watching AFC! what to do. :X

blue face yellow mouth paly from markietan. thanks so much bro. will try to grow this into a nice colony.

nice piece :eyebrow:

Humble tank :

Size: 4x2.5x2 ft - Display 

Equipment :

Return 1 : Ecotech marine L1

Return 2 : Ecotech marine M1

CR : Skimz CM122 - Caribsea extra course media with Grotech magnesium

Light : ATI 8x54W

• SRC Member

lemon, rather inspiring I must say! :) blue film indeed! :P seeing the flame angels, makes me wanna get one too.. what a colorful fish to have.. :)

Desi :bow:

Cheers, ;)

Desi

Sheldon (TBBT): A little misunderstanding? Galileo and the Pope had a little misunderstanding...

• Senior Reefer
lemon, rather inspiring I must say! :) blue film indeed! :P seeing the flame angels, makes me wanna get one too.. what a colorful fish to have.. :)

Desi :bow:

thanks. yeah a flame angel is a very nice fish, and very reefsafe too. but not to be trusted 100% like most angels

• SRC Member

GEM Tank... :D

My Setup:

3x2x2 tank with IOS

Equipment List:

Chiller: Artica 1/5HP

Chiller Pump: Sicce 4000

Return Pump: OR3500

Skimmer: Deltec APF600

Wavemaker: Tunze Wavebox/2x Hydor K2/SCWD wavemaker

Lights: DElighting 2x150W MH + 2x 39W T5 Atinic

FR: Skimz

FR Pump: Atman AT-104

Tubby ATO, Kalkweisser Reactor with magnetic stirrer.

haha thanks. but no lah :P i would like a gem TANG though :P

Really?! Start saving up and u can adopt mine, i can giv u special price. :)

GSP and favia. very green.

not for trade :P

The favia is it rare? Lack knowledge in corals but the favia looks quite unique to me, i like the scriggly black lines on the green.

• Senior Reefer
Really?! Start saving up and u can adopt mine, i can giv u special price. :)

The favia is it rare? Lack knowledge in corals but the favia looks quite unique to me, i like the scriggly black lines on the green.

yah i like gem tang! although not my favourite, but its still a pretty fish. but still too expensive for me :( and if die from ich, very sian haha.

not sure if its rare or not. got it from cf's first aussie shipment. waited very long until the price was good enough to buy haha. yeah i like the black scriggly lines too. very interesting

• SRC Member
and so is this rhodactis inchoata

What colour is this? Nice specimen... :whistle

My Setup:

3x2x2 tank with IOS

Equipment List:

Chiller: Artica 1/5HP

Chiller Pump: Sicce 4000

Return Pump: OR3500

Skimmer: Deltec APF600

Wavemaker: Tunze Wavebox/2x Hydor K2/SCWD wavemaker

Lights: DElighting 2x150W MH + 2x 39W T5 Atinic

FR: Skimz

FR Pump: Atman AT-104

Tubby ATO, Kalkweisser Reactor with magnetic stirrer.