Lemon's tank!

yikai

• Senior Reefer
Happy CNY to you too Lemon, huat ah! 5m and 10m toto here I come!

rofl. i won it liao lah dunnid to go buy. what u wan? mazarati? lotus? i put inside hong bao give you!

• SRC Member
yes that's 1 rock. got it from iwarna. this shipment of pompom xenias is the best i've seen. yet sadly sometimes they die still for no reason. haha. trying again..

wow indeed 1 of the best shipment of pompom... and well.. you can try dosing iodine and it if the parameters are correct.. it will florish and grow.

• Senior Reefer
wow indeed 1 of the best shipment of pompom... and well.. you can try dosing iodine and it if the parameters are correct.. it will florish and grow.

yeah have always kept the parameters in favour of them. they do grow, like crazy, but them sometimes die for nothing. so quite strange... anyway thanks! and you have a lovely lovely tank.

Swee Swee Tank! I love the lush look of the starpolyps :-) Hope mine will spread and encrust the LR soon.

thanks beaver. these starpolyps are known as skin polyps too. these kind encrust extremely fast, faster than the normal GSP. mine encrusted on the tank glass within 2 days. and they grow quite fast too.

• Senior Reefer
lemon do you know what is this wrasse called?

cirrhilabrus exquisitus. the exquisite wrasse. this is the indopacific variant.

the ones hailing from africa sport a gorgeous pink head with pink lines running down their body and chest. the african exquisite is my favourite wrasse of all time.

cirrhilabrus exquisitus. the exquisite wrasse. this is the indopacific variant.

the ones hailing from africa sport a gorgeous pink head with pink lines running down their body and chest. the african exquisite is my favourite wrasse of all time.

Ah cool! thanks!

Oh well African or Indo pacific wrasse its still a beauty! Are the indopacific exquisite easy to keep?

• Senior Reefer
Ah cool! thanks!

Oh well African or Indo pacific wrasse its still a beauty! Are the indopacific exquisite easy to keep?

exquisites, be it from indo pacific, vanuatu, fiji or africa, are very easy wrasses to keep. they are also one of the most widely distributed fairy wrasses, which means they have very very wide spectrum in terms of variation. the intensity of the green, or pink, the amount, even other more uncommon colours like yellow, are all seen in this fishes and may fool reefers into thinking its a separate species.

easyness i rate a 4/5. easy to feed and easy to keep, less problematic that other fairies. but they can get abit aggressive at times. important thing, is that you like the colour on this fish, since its so diverse.

• Senior Reefer
your superman favia after mating with spiderman favia lolx..

wow! not expanded but the colours quite unique. this looks like an acan though. favia skeleton not like that. but amazing still

• SRC Member
wow! not expanded but the colours quite unique. this looks like an acan though. favia skeleton not like that. but amazing still

wa...u see coral untill the skeleton,slaute u all for the ID :rolleyes:

Too many hobby......too little money!

• Senior Reefer
wa...u see coral untill the skeleton,slaute u all for the ID :rolleyes:

that's the true way of ID-ing a LPS actually. by seeing the skeleton. but usually the overall appearance is a giveaway. unless it's quite tricky like acans and favias.