Lemon's tank!

yikai

• Senior Reefer
I think you mean very hardy once they stop jumping. :heh:

keke. i will never lose a single wrasse anymore because of my hood :)

actually, i lost my old flame wrasse because it jumped. and that was the last straw. did up a hood right away! better to do it rather than lose all your prized and expensive wrasses right? lol...

• SRC Supporter
keke. i will never lose a single wrasse anymore because of my hood :)

actually, i lost my old flame wrasse because it jumped. and that was the last straw. did up a hood right away! better to do it rather than lose all your prized and expensive wrasses right? lol...

Did you saw an article which i post on the D.I.Y hood cover ? Maybe it will helps.. :whistle

• Senior Reefer
Did you saw an article which i post on the D.I.Y hood cover ? Maybe it will helps.. :whistle

yes its a great article! i using eggcrates reinforced with a mesh below. so its 100% wrasse proof :)

• Senior Reefer
:lol: maybe i should try keeping a small birdnest frag in my tank and see if it can survive.

go for it :) just a small frag to start. place it really high if ur lights not good enough.

• Senior Reefer

and finally, after picture spamming, flaming red people eater. polyps open really big under dim lighting. i kinda like the mottled bluish-grey face. reminds me of granite/marble.

post-15755-1264687638_thumb.jpg