Lemon's tank!

yikai

• Senior Reefer
a copperband butterfly! Wah the name already sounds superb! ok.. on my list of MAYBE fish... but that's gonna be WAY in the future.. :P I"m not that experienced to take a chance... so I won't wanna risk it till I'm more sure of my abilities. :P

THANKS lemon!!! :)

Desi

you're welcome. these do well if they are already feeding. as easy to keep as any other fish. the only problem is to get them started. for pest control, a yellow wrasse will also serve you well. however not all are hardworking. i have 1 that doesnt do anything except contribute to bioload -_-

they do pick on flatworms, nuibranches, bristleworms and other pests too. and 100% reefsafe on corals. so this will be a better choice. small ones are usually more hardworking. but then again, all boils down to the individual fish wether it is hardworking or not. no guarantees.

• Senior Reefer
BTW Bro, what brand you use for your corals reef supplements ? need to add wat ? I just started to keep corals.... any advice ?

add calcium, MG, KH buffer accordingly. there are many good brands around. Kent marine is not bad. tropic marine too. for Kh, and Kh use kent marine is not bad. advice from my friend haha.

• Senior Reefer
we want frags we want frags we want frags :eyebrow:

get out your pitch fork and your flaming torches. this is sparta!!!!!!!!!!!!!

as u can see, most of my zoas are already frag size lol. and they have no place to grow especially in my zoa garden where the clam is. so frags will have to wait until they grow out. :) i prefer small frags like this rather than huge giant pieces. bigger pieces take up space and for that same amount of space, u can add many smaller frags of different variety.

this is one of the reasons why i seldom have frags to sell :/

add calcium, MG, KH buffer accordingly. there are many good brands around. Kent marine is not bad. tropic marine too. for Kh, and Kh use kent marine is not bad. advice from my friend haha.

I use Kent Marine liquid additives. happy with it so far.

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

2011 resolution : Do it simpler, better and in an easier way!

• Senior Reefer

Some zoas from iwarna. while helping to unpack, found some blue, yellow, purple yumas. but thought they were normal so chucked them with the rest. end up din get those :/ and some very nice zoas were lsot too due to my blurness :(

anyway. some red, some blue, and chameleon zoas (ID from zoaID)

post-15755-1262096004_thumb.jpg

post-15755-1262096079_thumb.jpg

post-15755-1262096087_thumb.jpg

post-15755-1262096095_thumb.jpg

• Senior Reefer

giant pom pom xenia from bali! these are rare! and big and POM POM. its sad how little attention people pay to other soft corals besides zoas. zoanthids are not the only corals that come in rare forms! :)

post-15755-1262096224_thumb.jpg

post-15755-1262096231_thumb.jpg

• SRC Member
Some zoas from iwarna. while helping to unpack, found some blue, yellow, purple yumas. but thought they were normal so chucked them with the rest. end up din get those :/ and some very nice zoas were lsot too due to my blurness :(

nice buying n :thanks: for the zoa

• SRC Supporter

Really nice stuff you have there.

Must make sure that I chiong shipment with you and Fuel the next round. :eyebrow:

Hi Bro, where u going Iwarna again ? I almost go on every thu,fri and sat ..want to meet u and lean from u... :upsidedown:

• Senior Reefer
Hi Bro, where u going Iwarna again ? I almost go on every thu,fri and sat ..want to meet u and lean from u... :upsidedown:

haha bro my timing not very zhun 1. sometimes nothing to do just go, so dont have timing.

get out your pitch fork and your flaming torches. this is sparta!!!!!!!!!!!!!

as u can see, most of my zoas are already frag size lol. and they have no place to grow especially in my zoa garden where the clam is. so frags will have to wait until they grow out. :) i prefer small frags like this rather than huge giant pieces. bigger pieces take up space and for that same amount of space, u can add many smaller frags of different variety.

this is one of the reasons why i seldom have frags to sell :/

No worries about the frag just pulling your leg......Wa! shipment on a Wednesday! unbelievable! Yellow, Purple and Blue Yumas!!!! Where there alot when you unpacked?

I think friday must go and chiong!

No worries about the frag just pulling your leg......Wa! shipment on a Wednesday! unbelievable! Yellow, Purple and Blue Yumas!!!! Where there alot when you unpacked?

I think friday must go and chiong!

He meant yellow, purple and blue striped yuma la. Not the whole thing that color. :upsidedown:

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/