Lemon's tank!

yikai

ARGH! IM EATING MY HAND AS I READ THIS!'

actually i smsed lilian liao asking the price of the blue yumas... abit pricey but need to see in person to judge accordingly.

Oppsss..... :ooh: yup better to go down and view the yumas. Hmmm how should i put it, its not really really multi coloured yuma but thats what lilian told me. What i saw were streaks of purple and green.

Don't bite hand its not good for your upcoming exams

• Senior Reefer

got a rock of fiji zoas from iwarna's shipment today. i must say this shipment of zoas are very much better than previous shipments. the variety is there, and the polyps are bigger. and quantity wise, better too. lots of beautiful SPS.. can see cannot keep ._. dont dare to try up to now. so went to see the zoas instead

was torn between two rocks. one of them had alot more polyps but lesser variety. the other one had alot of variety and some really rare ones. ended up getting the more polyp one. figured there's always next shipment! haha.

less talk more pictures. rock is only half open. from the photos you cans ee there are still many more unopened polyps. more suprises to come for me. here are those that are opened up. i really love the orange. its super striking. the photos are unedited.

post-15755-1259993392_thumb.jpg

post-15755-1259993397_thumb.jpg

post-15755-1259993402_thumb.jpg

post-15755-1259993409_thumb.jpg

post-15755-1259993414_thumb.jpg

• Senior Reefer

and probably the most disgusting thing i have ever witnessed. my wrasses all queing up to feast on the *eh hem* of my spawning turbo snail.... rhomboid and exquisite were literally hovering infront of the snail, waiting for the spawn.

post-15755-1259993562_thumb.jpg

• Senior Reefer
o.0!

So that was what was inside those yellow bags this morning!!!Really nice colors!

hello! yes thats inside there. very nice meeting u today. should go out more often yah.

got a rock of fiji zoas from iwarna's shipment today. i must say this shipment of zoas are very much better than previous shipments. the variety is there, and the polyps are bigger. and quantity wise, better too. lots of beautiful SPS.. can see cannot keep ._. dont dare to try up to now. so went to see the zoas instead

was torn between two rocks. one of them had alot more polyps but lesser variety. the other one had alot of variety and some really rare ones. ended up getting the more polyp one. figured there's always next shipment! haha.

less talk more pictures. rock is only half open. from the photos you cans ee there are still many more unopened polyps. more suprises to come for me. here are those that are opened up. i really love the orange. its super striking. the photos are unedited.

Very nice striking variety of colors on your Zoas! I don't recall seeing them on Fri evening when I was at Iwarna ...

How much did you get it for? Any more left where there are polyps with a variety of colors?

" ... and the sea cucumber turns to the mollusk and says, 'With fronds like these, who needs anemones?' " -Marlin the Clownfish-

wow... cannot imagine when all the polyps are opened.

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

2011 resolution : Do it simpler, better and in an easier way!

• Moderators
Very nice striking variety of colors on your Zoas! I don't recall seeing them on Fri evening when I was at Iwarna ...

How much did you get it for? Any more left where there are polyps with a variety of colors?

These zoas came with the Walt Smith shipment which is the reason why you didn't see them on Friay.

Mr Lemon, I will come for the frag when collecting the blue eye nx week. :)

Tom

• Senior Reefer
These zoas came with the Walt Smith shipment which is the reason why you didn't see them on Friay.

Mr Lemon, I will come for the frag when collecting the blue eye nx week. :)

hahaha! ok thomas lim! frag you some and frag you the blue eyes also!

• Senior Reefer
Hi Bro,

What is your tank specs?

thanks

3 x 2 x 2 tank

running on eheim 1260 as pump for chiller

and eheim 1262 as pump for return

deltec apf 600 skimmer

resun chiller

dosing of additives once a week or once every two weeks

water change using NSW from iwarna

dosing of supplements such as iodine and phytomax from kent marine

sometimes use AZ-NO3 also

feeding 2 times a day with mysis, once a day with NLS pellets

is there anything else i missed out? o.O

3 x 2 x 2 tank

running on eheim 1260 as pump for chiller

and eheim 1262 as pump for return

deltec apf 600 skimmer

resun chiller

dosing of additives once a week or once every two weeks

water change using NSW from iwarna

dosing of supplements such as iodine and phytomax from kent marine

sometimes use AZ-NO3 also

feeding 2 times a day with mysis, once a day with NLS pellets

is there anything else i missed out? o.O

Your daily post of your FTS pictures and fishes well being?

How was trip to Irwanna?

• Senior Reefer
Your daily post of your FTS pictures and fishes well being?

How was trip to Irwanna?

got this from iwarna :)

believe its a very special zoa hehe... they're called oxides according to zoaid.

post-15755-1260107623_thumb.jpg

post-15755-1260107640_thumb.jpg

• Senior Reefer
Pretty!!! don't tell me its been sold out?

Whats the damage? didn't ask lilian.

haha. usual price lor. 1 big rock around 8 red notes. contain many different varieties.

haha. usual price lor. 1 big rock around 8 red notes. contain many different varieties.

Wa that means you must have been hammering it into smaller pieces?

By any chance you spotted a good elegance specimen at pinnacle?

• Senior Reefer
Wa that means you must have been hammering it into smaller pieces?

By any chance you spotted a good elegance specimen at pinnacle?

saw some of them during shipment day. but didnt see them opening coz they just arrived. so not sure if they are healthy or not.

• Senior Reefer
Hey Lemon can you roughly remember the page number where you posted your comments about elegance on Member's tank?

err..... ._. im only human my friend. dont have bionic memory powers. but if im not wrong, it is on comycus's thread. posted my experience on this coral there. can go find. his thread doesnt have many pages so will be easy for u.

• SRC Member

hey Jeremy,

you can try use the search function for topics or within topics. for within topic search, its just above of the "thread page number below"

and Niki~~~~, pack your field pack, dun surf forum liao.

if not late for bookin then kanna extra. :lol:

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• SRC Supporter
hey Jeremy,

you can try use the search function for topics or within topics. for within topic search, its just above of the "thread page number below"

i hope he gets extra

sign 7? LOL

[ ]

[ ]

Reef Reefing Reefed

hey Jeremy,

i hope he gets extra

sign 7? LOL

wah *expletive* i damn sad liao u all still like this. WORST period of the year. EXAMS 3 weeks ended on friday then monday str8 away reservist 2 weeks. WTF am i so suay. think i kanna some dirty stuffs hanging with u all too much!

Hooked since March 2009