Lemon's tank!

yikai

• SRC Member
see how. dont mind if he eats some coral... SOME only... lol. my dying pipe organ for example :D

hehe watch your zoas also.. :) gonna be putting one into my dad's tank soon..

• Senior Reefer
hehe watch your zoas also.. :) gonna be putting one into my dad's tank soon..

most scared for the zoos D: but its a gamble. this fish way more beautioful than any dwarf angel IMO.

• Senior Reefer

and my favourite. orange skirt, yellow + black rings. studded my tank with plenty of these.

even on my pipe :D also stuck a xenia frag to my tank glass. hmm...thinking of playing around with my glass as another platform for coral scaping. hehe

post-15755-1259492912_thumb.jpg

post-15755-1259492955_thumb.jpg

post-15755-1259492999_thumb.jpg

post-15755-1259493003_thumb.jpg

post-15755-1259493007_thumb.jpg

• Senior Reefer

and this weird looking LPS i got from pinnicle. at first though it was a galaxy because it certainly looks like 1. but then i looked at the coralites. does not resemble galaxy coral one bit. in fact, the coralites and septa are an identical 100% match to a torch coral's one. strange. looks like a super miniature baby short tentacled torch haha! a rare find indeed ;)

post-15755-1259493187_thumb.jpg

• SRC Member
and my favourite. orange skirt, yellow + black rings. studded my tank with plenty of these.

even on my pipe :D also stuck a xenia frag to my tank glass. hmm...thinking of playing around with my glass as another platform for coral scaping. hehe

swee leh. i cant wait and thank you for your effort.

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

bro are u referring to :

6 Raffles Boulevard

#03-223 MARINA SQUARE

Singapore 039594

new zoas from ktizo marine :D only bought 2 colours. the rest were either sold out or pretty much normal looking.

start with yellow ones.

Humble tank :

Size: 4x2.5x2 ft - Display 

Equipment :

Return 1 : Ecotech marine L1

Return 2 : Ecotech marine M1

CR : Skimz CM122 - Caribsea extra course media with Grotech magnesium

Light : ATI 8x54W

• Senior Reefer
wa bro, not scared huh.. still add such sweeswee zoas.. hahah you're brave!

once add liao no regret. that's my policy. if fish give problem then remove haha.

regret only if its impulse buy and stupid decision :P like dottybacks -_-

• Senior Reefer
whats the zoas behind the 2nd pic in post 1680?

bright orange center and skirt green? :)

DRAGON EYES :D

i wan complete my dragon face collection. need dragon nose, ears and mouth. too bad SG dont have haha

• SRC Supporter
wah Lemon u added so much stuff in your tank this weekend. Time to go over n get some frags :P

hmmm how come everybody keeping copperband? even my gf wants it...

thats the only copper thing they can add into their reef :P

[ ]

[ ]

Reef Reefing Reefed

• Senior Reefer
The 2 of you v. farni hor...

Lemon you play too much rock band already... when u gonna jio us go play?

come come. anytime u wan. my exam finishes in two weeks time. next week thursday is my free day liao haha