Lemon's tank!

yikai

• SRC Member
bro these are different :) reborn selling one is also a corynactis yes, but mine is different. mine is presumably colonial. reborn one i think is a big huge single polyp. mine are small polyp types something like sun coral.

wah lau... when it comes to fragging time i gotta get me some of these!

• SRC Member
bro these are different :) reborn selling one is also a corynactis yes, but mine is different. mine is presumably colonial. reborn one i think is a big huge single polyp. mine are small polyp types something like sun coral.

wow!!...this is shockingly chioz than those single polyp....

l7304smr.jpg

• SRC Member

Wow...Super chio... :eyebrow:

My Setup:

3x2x2 tank with IOS

Equipment List:

Chiller: Artica 1/5HP

Chiller Pump: Sicce 4000

Return Pump: OR3500

Skimmer: Deltec APF600

Wavemaker: Tunze Wavebox/2x Hydor K2/SCWD wavemaker

Lights: DElighting 2x150W MH + 2x 39W T5 Atinic

FR: Skimz

FR Pump: Atman AT-104

Tubby ATO, Kalkweisser Reactor with magnetic stirrer.

wah lau... when it comes to fragging time i gotta get me some of these!

can I take a queue number too... lol

it will be a magnificent showpiece if it turns out the same way as your photo Lemon. all the best!

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

2011 resolution : Do it simpler, better and in an easier way!

• SRC Member
this guy is very bold now!

nice nice, i like their colors. i miss mine. train it to eat pellets yet?

but then again, my tank is getting too crowded if i carry on buying like this. maybe should get rid some of my anthias. :fear:

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• Senior Reefer

woke up 6am chiong to coral farm with lawrence and a few other reefers. for what? for this! the priolepis nocturna, commonly known as fullmoon, halfmoon, white tiger goby etc... feeding on pellets in the shop. snagged myself a copperband too. this guy's a winner. feeding on henry's and mysis immediately after acclimating.

sorry bro reddevilz. din have time to buy the sorb4 for you as law had to rush back study and i didnt bring cash. :(

post-15755-1259381875_thumb.jpg

woke up 6am chiong to coral farm with lawrence and a few other reefers. for what? for this! the priolepis nocturna, commonly known as fullmoon, halfmoon, white tiger goby etc... feeding on pellets in the shop. snagged myself a copperband too. this guy's a winner. feeding on henry's and mysis immediately after acclimating.

sorry bro reddevilz. din have time to buy the sorb4 for you as law had to rush back study and i didnt bring cash. :(

omg so envious of ur goby lol... my butterfly also feeding on mysis. this batch is very healthy

Hooked since March 2009

• Senior Reefer
omg so envious of ur goby lol... my butterfly also feeding on mysis. this batch is very healthy

;)

i always envy ur ability to keep adding so many LS,

yet still able to handle your corals well... :D

u add also must remove. to keep a balance haha. my tank IMO is very packed too. with 11 fishes inside (i dont count my neon goby, 2 damsel and clown gob coz bioload so small). many people say can add more. but im doing it with caution haha.

• SRC Member
;)

u add also must remove. to keep a balance haha. my tank IMO is very packed too. with 11 fishes inside (i dont count my neon goby, 2 damsel and clown gob coz bioload so small). many people say can add more. but im doing it with caution haha.

can add more. but see what kind of fish.

but leave the vacancies for future rare opportunities.

dun complain early! if we were later, for sure you wont get a hold of it :peace:

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• SRC Member

i keep a look out for you. you were this close actually. 5 minutes close from the last piece.

• SRC Member
haha ok.. if morning i never go do big business then just nice liao. LOL

what business? :eyebrow: alone? :lol:

• SRC Member

opps... u guys are fast. :P:lol:

• SRC Member

bro lemon post some pics of ur copperband leh, nice catch feeding so soon! :lol: btw bro, mind PM-ing me the price of it at CF? :)

• Senior Reefer
bro lemon post some pics of ur copperband leh, nice catch feeding so soon! :lol: btw bro, mind PM-ing me the price of it at CF? :)

copperband feeding but not very aggressively. will be monitering my corals next few days. saw it picking amongst my GSP and pipe organs. dunno if its eating them or hunting for food O.O no visible damage though.

• Senior Reefer

as requested.. a truly remarkably handsome species this is. chelmon rostratus

sorry for the super blurry photos. camera got taken away by my mom. using HP cam :S its eating my feather worms but thats ok. as long as it leaves my corals alone. so far so good :x

post-15755-1259412877_thumb.jpg

post-15755-1259412881_thumb.jpg