Lemon's tank!

yikai

• Senior Reefer

sunflower frag from my dear friend reddevilz.

these guys are the fastest growers in my tank. i lost 2 polyps to my urchin, but currently have 5 new buds growing underneath.

post-15755-1257315441_thumb.jpg

• Senior Reefer

and a FTS. plenty more gem frags in my tank :eyebrow: but will slowly release photos over the next few days/weeks. keep the suspense going mah right? i would like to make a special thank you to my good friend reddevilz. For my tank will be nothing without him. Guided me through thick and thin all these months. Not to mention the good relations i build with other reefers and LFS thanks to him. Also the first person to let me know about gems be it big or small. And have always offered me a place to slack after school too hehe.

Thanks alot bro reddevilz :D

post-15755-1257315598_thumb.jpg

• SRC Supporter
and a FTS. plenty more gem frags in my tank :eyebrow: but will slowly release photos over the next few days/weeks. keep the suspense going mah right? i would like to make a special thank you to my good friend reddevilz. For my tank will be nothing without him. Guided me through thick and thin all these months. Not to mention the good relations i build with other reefers and LFS thanks to him. Also the first person to let me know about gems be it big or small. And have always offered me a place to slack after school too hehe.

hehe you are welcome, glad you enjoyed my help and my craps LOL!

hope to see you reef on for long and hop to a much bigger tank in future,

you stock your stuffs far too fast!!! LOL! :)

[ ]

[ ]

Reef Reefing Reefed

• SRC Member

Your tank is the healthiest and colourfulest i ever seen!!! everytime u post new updates...my temptation to visit LFS starts to erupt and i have to take medicine to suppress my anxiety.

l7304smr.jpg

• Senior Reefer
wow!!!

beautiful!!!

love the red and blue mushies on top.. :D

thanks! yes i love them too. the red mushies like to "walk" around, leaving frags behind as they do haha! cannot frag them because i cannot remove the rock :( i epoxied it there =/ if ever there's a frag i'll let u know.

hehe you are welcome, glad you enjoyed my help and my craps LOL!

hope to see you reef on for long and hop to a much bigger tank in future,

you stock your stuffs far too fast!!! LOL! :)

stock fast ah? u throw all the stuff inside 1 mah. u stock for me 1 leh.

• Senior Reefer
Your tank is the healthiest and colourfulest i ever seen!!! everytime u post new updates...my temptation to visit LFS starts to erupt and i have to take medicine to suppress my anxiety.

haha! glad u enjoy my updates. even lps and softy tanks can look good too!

• Senior Reefer
Wow.. your tank is almost full laio, if you need space to put your corals, my 6ft tank still got alot of space lol.. :P

kekeke. ok i packing now!! hahaha. later fedex to your house :upsidedown:

• SRC Member

yeah little space left already, time for a change man. :lol:

beside, my tank very empty. corals are welcome to my tank.

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• Senior Reefer
yeah little space left already, time for a change man. :lol:

beside, my tank very empty. corals are welcome to my tank.

ok open house tomorrow lol. only for law. admission fee $800. but everything inside my tank free.

• SRC Member

wow!!! amazing tank!!!

A man with a reef tank is a man with an empty wallet...

• Moderators
Thank you thomas lim for this wonderful zoa frag.

No worries. Not really the chio type lah.

Nice meeting you last night. :)

Paiseh, the tank is in "shabby" condition.

Hope you to see you and the guys next time chionging LFS. ;)

Tom

• Senior Reefer
No worries. Not really the chio type lah.

Nice meeting you last night. :)

Paiseh, the tank is in "shabby" condition.

Hope you to see you and the guys next time chionging LFS. ;)

yes niec meeting you also! your tank is not the least shabby! very nice and i love those evansi

• Senior Reefer

LAWRENCE THIS 1 FOR U. u wanted a picture of it flashing in the day time. but i cannot get it for u coz of my camera's noobness. so i use flash and this is the best i got :D

the white areas on the body is actually bright blue. and some lilac. i hate how flash makes it so ugly

post-15755-1257316888_thumb.jpg

post-15755-1257316902_thumb.jpg

post-15755-1257316909_thumb.jpg

• SRC Member
LAWRENCE THIS 1 FOR U. u wanted a picture of it flashing in the day time. but i cannot get it for u coz of my camera's noobness. so i use flash and this is the best i got :D

the white areas on the body is actually bright blue. and some lilac. i hate how flash makes it so ugly

i felt you are unexceptionally mean to me. :(

and the flasher very chio, bagus. :wub:

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• SRC Member
LAW: its a good chance, just take his pump,skimmer,rhomboid and those corals can fetch u more than tat easily!! :P

sound good.

ok i visit kai tmr.

• SRC Member
need help? :P

see kai allows or not. if so, of course i need your help :upsidedown: