Lemon's tank!

yikai

• Senior Reefer

yah the choati v beautiful. expensive taste though! prefer's market prawns to mysis :(

here's a FTS. never update FTS in awhile. still the same as usual. overflow box still exposed..... :(

thinking of live-rocking up thate area. but there will be some concerns if i do.

no 1) no space for betta box

no 2) the brain corals on the sand below the overflow will be homeless

i actually kinda like that exposed area. some of my fishes like hanging out there as there is open space for them to swim. and my mandarin gets to eat pellets there as they settle down at the sand bed there. so i'm likely to leave it like this for now.

post-15755-1255749824_thumb.jpg

• Senior Reefer
: ) your tank full of different wrasse soon? Wrasse collection!!!

yep yep. glad someone noticed haha.

so far, collection consists of

- Paracheilinus Lineopunctatus. ( sorry i dunno the common name for this. but looking at the latin name.. lineo and punctatus, i'm thinking line-dot flasher wrasse?)

- Yellow wrasse -.-

- choati leopard

- splendid leopard

- exquisite wrasse

- flame wrasse

unfortunately, the rhomboid did not make it :( so far this shipment rhomboid....most of them didnt make it. t.t

your red mushroom looks very nice. any frags for me ?

Humble tank :

Size: 4x2.5x2 ft - Display 

Equipment :

Return 1 : Ecotech marine L1

Return 2 : Ecotech marine M1

CR : Skimz CM122 - Caribsea extra course media with Grotech magnesium

Light : ATI 8x54W

• Senior Reefer
your red mushroom looks very nice. any frags for me ?

hi thanks. there are many babies underneath, but not fragging them as i have epoxied the main rock there.

yep yep. glad someone noticed haha.

so far, collection consists of

- Paracheilinus Lineopunctatus. ( sorry i dunno the common name for this. but looking at the latin name.. lineo and punctatus, i'm thinking line-dot flasher wrasse?)

- Yellow wrasse -.-

- choati leopard

- splendid leopard

- exquisite wrasse

- flame wrasse

unfortunately, the rhomboid did not make it :( so far this shipment rhomboid....most of them didnt make it. t.t

Yes i also got a pair of rhomboid from this batch and the female died after 1 day but lucky the male make it. Rhomboids if not handled well during shipping the whole batch can be v fragile. Plus it's an expensive fish, wat a costly risk.

BTW, v nice tank and v nice chaoti.

• Senior Reefer
Yes i also got a pair of rhomboid from this batch and the female died after 1 day but lucky the male make it. Rhomboids if not handled well during shipping the whole batch can be v fragile. Plus it's an expensive fish, wat a costly risk.

BTW, v nice tank and v nice chaoti.

hi digiman! yeah most of my friend's rhomboids didnt make it too :( i loved mine. he died on me how sad. yea its very costly too.

thanks. hmm.. not sure if my tank is up to standard yet, but i have to agree with you :) choati v nice hehe

• Senior Reefer

some zoas from yesterday's shipment at iwarna. fragged some for myself and shared the rest with other reefers.

1 more frag behind but cant photo it since its hidden by the xenia

post-15755-1255752308_thumb.jpg

post-15755-1255752322_thumb.jpg

post-15755-1255752337_thumb.jpg

• SRC Supporter
u have one just tht u know it by another name.. lolx...

:rolleyes:

still no chance of fragging it... :pirate::pirate:

since he doesnt know shouldnt u be abit more helpful by helping him out to id it?

your post isnt v helpful. you sound like you will only tell him if he is willing to frag for u.

[ ]

[ ]

Reef Reefing Reefed

• Moderators
since he doesnt know shouldnt u be abit more helpful by helping him out to id it?

your post isnt v helpful. you sound like you will only tell him if he is willing to frag for u.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Lemon,

Do remember to let me know when u see nice wrasse. ;)

Tom

• Senior Reefer

would u believe if i told u these 2 rics grew out of nowhere? no? ur right.. they didnt...lol. started with 1... then 2. been 2 for like....forever. never grow anymore. been with me for the longest time

post-15755-1256130424_thumb.jpg

• Senior Reefer

and this blue mushroom.....grew out of no where. started with 1, then 2, and now 3! the 3rd 1 cant see here. very small.

sunburst : "ahh. paparazii shoo shoo"

gramma giving the blur look.

post-15755-1256130561_thumb.jpg

your zoas garden really super nice!!!!

{Tank Size:- 4ft L X 2ft W X 2.5ft H = Mixed Reef Tank}

{Light:- 2 X 54W T5 ATI - Aquablue Spezial & 1 Pro Color, 1 X 54W T5 Giesemann - Aquablue + & 1 Actinic +, 1 X 54W T5 UV H2ology}

{Chiller:- 1 HP split unit powered by Rio 14}

{Skimmer:- Reef Maniac Beckett Skimmer Powered by Rio20}

{Fluidized Reactor:- Reef Maniac FR with Rowaphos media}

{Return Pump:- 1 unit X 5,400 L/H}

{Circulation Pump:- SEIO M1100 + M820}

{Photos:- Powered by Nikon 7D, 24-70mm f2.8 L Lens, 85mm f1.8,100mm f2.8 Macro Lens & 580EXII}

• SRC Member

very nice. try taking with main lights on, i want to see its color under it.

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• Senior Reefer
very nice. try taking with main lights on, i want to see its color under it.

problem is he only flashes at such prolonged lengths of time like this only when the actinics are on. dawn and dusk. when main tank lights on, its too short to video. and he always stops flashing when i get the cam! colour changes from dull red to bright streaks of blue on his cheecks, dorsal and belly. then his fins just goes crazy..

anyway, this is the exact same species as mine. P.lineopunctatus. found it on the website. it looks just like this.

post-15755-1256136162_thumb.jpg