Lemon's tank!

yikai

• SRC Member
i wont deny its abit better than urs, but that's because it is bigger and has more colours? probably. anyway, i like the size of yours very much. mine i find v big....but still, no complaints.

and no lah. urs in time will grow and colour up. and i enhanced colours abit to counter my camera's noobness

I think I should look for blue-purple pellets! Then maybe they eat purple n blue food, colour also blue purple :P

waah... wait later look like blue black... lol

wah!... now u changing taste to wrasse already huh..... :bow:

{Tank Size:- 4ft L X 2ft W X 2.5ft H = Mixed Reef Tank}

{Light:- 2 X 54W T5 ATI - Aquablue Spezial & 1 Pro Color, 1 X 54W T5 Giesemann - Aquablue + & 1 Actinic +, 1 X 54W T5 UV H2ology}

{Chiller:- 1 HP split unit powered by Rio 14}

{Skimmer:- Reef Maniac Beckett Skimmer Powered by Rio20}

{Fluidized Reactor:- Reef Maniac FR with Rowaphos media}

{Return Pump:- 1 unit X 5,400 L/H}

{Circulation Pump:- SEIO M1100 + M820}

{Photos:- Powered by Nikon 7D, 24-70mm f2.8 L Lens, 85mm f1.8,100mm f2.8 Macro Lens & 580EXII}

• Senior Reefer
lemon u paranoid la...

I hope it's not disease too! monitor ure tank closely :)

bro rhomboid leh. die i heart pain until cannot pain. cry until no tears to cry. scream until no voice to scream. even if i offer $10 million, where to find another good rhomboid specimen? T_T

i think im too paranoid lah :P need see doctor.

bro rhomboid leh. die i heart pain until cannot pain. cry until no tears to cry. scream until no voice to scream. even if i offer $10 million, where to find another good rhomboid specimen? T_T

Wow..Did u get the rhomboid from Irwana shipment today?

Is it me or has the price of flame wrasse gone up.. was quoted 3 blue + 3 red notes for 1 today... Last week was quoted 4 blue notes at SL..

Find it too much to spend on a fish that may commit suicide or up lorry anytime.

For now, can only enjoy your photos.. do take more for us! Thanks!

Relax lah. Aiyo that part and parcel of having live stocks mah. Old one dun go where to find new one. Else all LFS no money to earn, right. Hehehehehe.............. :eyebrow: Anyway hope your Rhomboid recover soon. Then you can focus on your study.

Is it me or has the price of flame wrasse gone up.. was quoted 3 blue + 3 red notes for 1 today... Last week was quoted 4 blue notes at SL..

Find it too much to spend on a fish that may commit suicide or up lorry anytime.

LCK cheapest. still have some to choose if you are interested.

• Senior Reefer
Relax lah. Aiyo that part and parcel of having live stocks mah. Old one dun go where to find new one. Else all LFS no money to earn, right. Hehehehehe.............. :eyebrow: Anyway hope your Rhomboid recover soon. Then you can focus on your study.

hehe rhomboid okay liao. feeding on frozen at the moment. holidays end 18th :( then haiz...summore december 1 month trip to india. dunno how my tank man.

btw any news on the gobies? o.o

• Senior Reefer

save up lor. saved up v long secretly for a nice rhomboid hehe

hehe rhomboid okay liao. feeding on frozen at the moment. holidays end 18th :( then haiz...summore december 1 month trip to india. dunno how my tank man.

btw any news on the gobies? o.o

I already informed him and was told that he will need to check on the stock availibility and pricing. I will let you know if any news.

• Senior Reefer

:upsidedown: swimming about on next day of introduction. first time see leopard wrasses emerge so early. feeding on frozen too! left pectoral fin slightly damage. shorter than the other one :( heal faster please

post-15755-1255655056_thumb.jpg

post-15755-1255655063_thumb.jpg

post-15755-1255655070_thumb.jpg

• SRC Member
:upsidedown: swimming about on next day of introduction. first time see leopard wrasses emerge so early. feeding on frozen too! left pectoral fin slightly damage. shorter than the other one :( heal faster please

wow v. striking colours! Good to see it coming out so soon :)

• SRC Supporter

: ) your tank full of different wrasse soon? Wrasse collection!!!