Lemon's tank!

yikai

• SRC Member

http://www.manhattanreefs.com/forum/diy-do...tank-cover.html

http://reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=817485

im actually thinking of making one but i need the material. the above is some example that is not used from eggcrates. i personally prefer the 2nd link

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• SRC Member
http://www.manhattanreefs.com/forum/diy-do...tank-cover.html

http://reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=817485

im actually thinking of making one but i need the material. the above is some example that is not used from eggcrates. i personally prefer the 2nd link

both are great looking diys. I just hope the light intensity doesn't drop by too much. My T5s already not tt powerful to start off with.

• Senior Reefer
okie... i'm officially jealous! :look: when will mine look like tt!!??

when u get more wrasses. mine can flash but only abit. due to the fact that its probably still a very young male. he will flare at the other wrasses especially.

• SRC Member
when u get more wrasses. mine can flash but only abit. due to the fact that its probably still a very young male. he will flare at the other wrasses especially.

haha then I should start hunting for an exquisite soon :)

• Senior Reefer

Successful introduction of wrasses resulting in 4 happy wrasses with no disputes, no chasing and no fin-biting :D what's next? hehe

1x yellow wrasse, 1x flame, 1x exquisite, 1x P. lineopunctatus

post-15755-1254794715_thumb.jpg

post-15755-1254794723_thumb.jpg

post-15755-1254794734_thumb.jpg

post-15755-1254794747_thumb.jpg

• SRC Member
Successful introduction of wrasses resulting in 4 happy wrasses with no disputes, no chasing and no fin-biting :D what's next? hehe

I say your lineopunctatus colours are really amazing! Time to scout for the holy grail bro :eyebrow:

• SRC Supporter

Lov your wrasse collection... now u r really inspiring me to switch over... hahaha....

• Senior Reefer
I say your lineopunctatus colours are really amazing! Time to scout for the holy grail bro :eyebrow:

hehe nice avatar ;) last time also have but lost it liao. btw holy grail? cirrhilabrus rhomboidalis? u buy for me luh. pocket not deep enuf :P

Lov your wrasse collection... now u r really inspiring me to switch over... hahaha....

bro thanks for the complement, bt this is not a collection lah. just 4 commonly found wrasses in a small 3ft tank

• SRC Member
hehe nice avatar ;) last time also have but lost it liao. btw holy grail? cirrhilabrus rhomboidalis? u buy for me luh. pocket not deep enuf :P

thx, I find v. long for it le...

Tell you what, next time u go choose and reserve for us coz you pro, I will collect another day for both of us. Whether I pay for both of us depends on your luck le :lol:

haa me not santa claus, but if strike lottery wun forget u guys one la! 1 pair each! :yeah:

you say wan arh... strike lottery = consolation prize or any "ikan bilis" prize inclusive. :eyebrow:

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

2011 resolution : Do it simpler, better and in an easier way!

• Senior Reefer

:P;)

hehe saved up for this little baby! Had a near death experience when acclimating :( good thing its ok and feeding now! Try take photos, but dont do justice to the colours! cant compare with the zai zai photographers here. No photoshop, just some basic sharpen and colour improvement of the photo. this is how it looks like at its best.

love that tail!

post-15755-1255002534_thumb.jpg

post-15755-1255002551_thumb.jpg

post-15755-1255002561_thumb.jpg

• SRC Member
:P;)

hehe saved up for this little baby! Had a near death experience when acclimating :( good thing its ok and feeding now! Try take photos, but dont do justice to the colours! cant compare with the zai zai photographers here. No photoshop, just some basic sharpen and colour improvement of the photo. this is how it looks like at its best.

love that tail!

waah... the colours v. swee :) I'm sure it's much better than mine.

• Senior Reefer
waah... the colours v. swee :) I'm sure it's much better than mine.

i wont deny its abit better than urs, but that's because it is bigger and has more colours? probably. anyway, i like the size of yours very much. mine i find v big....but still, no complaints.

and no lah. urs in time will grow and colour up. and i enhanced colours abit to counter my camera's noobness