but since u fragged it, im waiting then :D

wait awhile :)

4 red notes is pretty gd price.....considering it from GO

needed some convincing :D

• SRC Member
wait awhile :)

needed some convincing :D

gracias! :rolleyes:

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• SRC Member
Cirrhilabrus jordani :) male. size about 2 inch. good size, and decent colours. thanks bro orsony for the help. feeding on pellets and frozen.

not bad actually. better than what i thought it would be. take some pics of our yuma please.

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• Senior Reefer
not bad actually. better than what i thought it would be. take some pics of our yuma please.

nah ur white yuma. both frags recovering well lah dun worry :) Lemon is an expert yuma surgeon. v hard take foto coz stupid betta box in the way.

post-15755-1254546883_thumb.jpg

post-15755-1254546889_thumb.jpg

• SRC Member

so now u into wrasse already?? nice fishes but u need to be careful, they love to jump...my wrasses r always jumping into my overflow box....lost a couple of them due to that

• Senior Reefer

so now u into wrasse already?? nice fishes but u need to be careful, they love to jump...my wrasses r always jumping into my overflow box....lost a couple of them due to that

yes hehe. i lost alot of them before becase of my coral beauty and dottyback. im taking alot of precautons to ensure their safety now. gone about removing and selling all my aggressive fish. only problem is getting the current wrasse to like the new one :) shouldnt be too much of a problem..

• SRC Member
nah ur white yuma. both frags recovering well lah dun worry :) Lemon is an expert yuma surgeon. v hard take foto coz stupid betta box in the way.

:upsidedown::upsidedown::upsidedown:

• Senior Reefer
LOL... That is always what happen to me.. Sigh..

thats why i always hope my frags die. so when die i will say. "haiz guess correct" but if grow, i will WAH! WOO WOO

• Senior Reefer
btw do u have any issues with the sea urchin thinkin of buying one..

no space for rocks :upsidedown:

blue zoas doing very well. growing alot of babies.

urchin will stick ur frags on his body. if u dun mind, its a good cleaner though. Mine has 10 eagle eye polyps and 2 sunflower polyps on him.... dont have a recent photo, but this is him with only 3 polyps. he has since aquired 9 more, grand total 12.

post-15755-1254565352_thumb.jpg

post-15755-1254565363_thumb.jpg

no space for rocks :upsidedown:

blue zoas doing very well. growing alot of babies.

urchin will stick ur frags on his body. if u dun mind, its a good cleaner though. Mine has 10 eagle eye polyps and 2 sunflower polyps on him.... dont have a recent photo, but this is him with only 3 polyps. he has since aquired 9 more, grand total 12.

Hahahaha :eyebrow:

• Senior Reefer
how come the blue zoas e right hand side nt opening another zoas ?

dragon eye from iwarna ?

haha nw i knw whu to get frags frm..

=)

the zoas on the right of the blue zoas is an eagle eye colony very long ago.. dropped into my rock and bleached abit. polyps refuse to open :(

Cirrhilabrus jordani :) male. size about 2 inch. good size, and decent colours. thanks bro orsony for the help. feeding on pellets and frozen.

Wow! Envy!

How much did u pay for this one? Slightly less than 3 blue notes? SL quoted me a ridiculous price last week!

Really have to make sure it wont jump out! Lost mine a few months ago when jumped into the overflow for no reason..

• Senior Reefer
Wow! Envy!

How much did u pay for this one? Slightly less than 3 blue notes? SL quoted me a ridiculous price last week!

Really have to make sure it wont jump out! Lost mine a few months ago when jumped into the overflow for no reason..

13 red notes. SL quoted me a ridiculous price for an exquisite wrasse too... nvm dun wan to go into details. yah my biggest fear is he jump out!