Lemon's tank!

yikai

• Senior Reefer
:eyeblur: yeah like kena cyanide posioning like tt... lol

must resist! otherwise bioload will be too high in future! *weak attempt*

my this exquisite is kena poison by bro reddevilz one haha. its the bug :)

bro, i really happy to see how u transformed your tank... now it is just awesome....

{Tank Size:- 4ft L X 2ft W X 2.5ft H = Mixed Reef Tank}

{Light:- 2 X 54W T5 ATI - Aquablue Spezial & 1 Pro Color, 1 X 54W T5 Giesemann - Aquablue + & 1 Actinic +, 1 X 54W T5 UV H2ology}

{Chiller:- 1 HP split unit powered by Rio 14}

{Skimmer:- Reef Maniac Beckett Skimmer Powered by Rio20}

{Fluidized Reactor:- Reef Maniac FR with Rowaphos media}

{Return Pump:- 1 unit X 5,400 L/H}

{Circulation Pump:- SEIO M1100 + M820}

{Photos:- Powered by Nikon 7D, 24-70mm f2.8 L Lens, 85mm f1.8,100mm f2.8 Macro Lens & 580EXII}

• Senior Reefer
bro, i really happy to see how u transformed your tank... now it is just awesome....

got my inspiration from ur tank lor hahaha. LPS tank can also look nice. but mine cannot compare to urs la :)

• Senior Reefer

starting to try out clams... so far ok. decide to start with small and v cheap ones. colour not nice lah but as long as they survive im happy ^_^ here's a new one from the aunty shop opp ahbeng. cost me 1.2 red notes.

post-15755-1254039238_thumb.jpg

• Senior Reefer
haha, wrasse is cool! only bad thing is the colouration part.

bro xxx got awesome tank!

got chance to go over ur side must visit u!

xxx got fantastic tank and fantastic photography skills too :upsidedown:

xxx got fantastic tank and fantastic photography skills too :upsidedown:

both of you make me shy lar.... :P

reDDevil.... if you so happen coming to this side... pls let me know....

actually was abt to be transferred to Sg (Jurong) abt one month ago.... however, last minute they managed to get someone from there.... :D

{Light:- 2 X 54W T5 ATI - Aquablue Spezial & 1 Pro Color, 1 X 54W T5 Giesemann - Aquablue + & 1 Actinic +, 1 X 54W T5 UV H2ology}

{Photos:- Powered by Nikon 7D, 24-70mm f2.8 L Lens, 85mm f1.8,100mm f2.8 Macro Lens & 580EXII}

• Senior Reefer
lol i saw ure lyretail at the back in the 2nd pic... just too excited about them. The sunburst looks nice too! :)

btw how often do u feed your anthias?

haha. lyretail outside. kay-pohing. ideally u should feed them 3-4 small portions a day because in the wild, they are constantly feeding in the water column. plus, being active fishes, they have high metabolic needs. however i find that in home aquaria. feed 2-3 times enough liao. i feed once in the morning, once in evening. occasionally afternoon. only when im at home.

• SRC Member
haha. lyretail outside. kay-pohing. ideally u should feed them 3-4 small portions a day because in the wild, they are constantly feeding in the water column. plus, being active fishes, they have high metabolic needs. however i find that in home aquaria. feed 2-3 times enough liao. i feed once in the morning, once in evening. occasionally afternoon. only when im at home.

yeah for working ppl, hard to feed so many times also... unless I get an auto feeder... but then again, the pigs in my tank will prob benefit the most -_-

• Senior Reefer
yeah for working ppl, hard to feed so many times also... unless I get an auto feeder... but then again, the pigs in my tank will prob benefit the most -_-

becareful of auto feeders. i know some ppl auto feeders malfunction. end up with fishes dying from hunger, or fishes dying from being overfed, tank crash etc.

• SRC Member

watch over your 2 new fish lemonlemon hehe :lol:

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• SRC Member
becareful of auto feeders. i know some ppl auto feeders malfunction. end up with fishes dying from hunger, or fishes dying from being overfed, tank crash etc.

yeah, maybe go for a more reputable brand like eheim than those cheaper china ones... But I will still feed them la... Nothing beats training your fishes to swim up to you and you only when it's feeding time. heh

• SRC Supporter
both of you make me shy lar.... :P

reDDevil.... if you so happen coming to this side... pls let me know....

actually was abt to be transferred to Sg (Jurong) abt one month ago.... however, last minute they managed to get someone from there.... :D

ah, ok sure!! :D

[ ]

[ ]

Reef Reefing Reefed

• Senior Reefer

My mum suddenly say my tank looked very nice today. Im happy she is starting to appreciate my tank. first time i see her so interested. even took photos of it. but dunno wat she do make the colours so saturated. here are the photos. i did some minor rearranging of corals, so this will be my 2nd latest FTS. bye bye current FTS!

post-15755-1254250946_thumb.jpg

post-15755-1254250975_thumb.jpg

good mixture of colouration in your tank + healthy corals.... :bow: