Lemon's tank!

yikai

• Senior Reefer

my new pet. caught countless of them over the past months. still have a few left in my tank. decided to keep this one because its so big. should have about 2-3 more. 1 of them same size as this :-D

post-15755-1253639111_thumb.jpg

• Senior Reefer

after successfully selling away my dottyback, clownfish and other aggressive fish, i can finally add wrasses. Not too long ago i introduced the lineopunctatus wrasse. today joining him will be my all time favourite, exquisite. Really impressed with bro reddevilz's alpha male flashing exquisite.

sorry for the poor picture quality. use handfone to capture. sry if it appears too blue also. never turn on my white lights. the lineopunctatus flaring and flashing at the exquisite. what suprised me was that the exquisite flashed back! can see fins flaring and some blue streaks on it momentarily. no where near bro reddevilz's one but hopefully will grow into an alpha male someday. Feeding immediately on pellets upon introduction into betta box. testiment to quality lifestock at sealife.

post-15755-1253688389_thumb.jpg

• SRC Member

I see that you have been stepping up on your acquisition of fish in recent weeks huh? Hahaha. Nice fish!

btw, the crab is kept in the sump now? good idea to have them there, can clear the debri.

My 1.5ft nano cube

My 24G nano tank (Decommed)

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate.

And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

-- Jack Handey

• Senior Reefer
I see that you have been stepping up on your acquisition of fish in recent weeks huh? Hahaha. Nice fish!

btw, the crab is kept in the sump now? good idea to have them there, can clear the debri.

yep. and letting some of them go too. WTS my yellow tang as its growing too fast. will trap it soon. coral beauty must go too if i have a chance to get it. hehe. otherwise biolaod too high also.

• SRC Member
after successfully selling away my dottyback, clownfish and other aggressive fish, i can finally add wrasses. Not too long ago i introduced the lineopunctatus wrasse. today joining him will be my all time favourite, exquisite. Really impressed with bro reddevilz's alpha male flashing exquisite.

sorry for the poor picture quality. use handfone to capture. sry if it appears too blue also. never turn on my white lights. the lineopunctatus flaring and flashing at the exquisite. what suprised me was that the exquisite flashed back! can see fins flaring and some blue streaks on it momentarily. no where near bro reddevilz's one but hopefully will grow into an alpha male someday. Feeding immediately on pellets upon introduction into betta box. testiment to quality lifestock at sealife.

The fin looks like the freshwater fighting fish.Nice colour :D.I find that sea life fishes are usually pellet ready fishes.

girlone.png

• Senior Reefer
The fin looks like the freshwater fighting fish.Nice colour :D.I find that sea life fishes are usually pellet ready fishes.

yea everyone in my family say "fighting fish can live in salt water mehzxzxxzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz -_-" lol... yellow tang anyone? :whistle

yep. and letting some of them go too. WTS my yellow tang as its growing too fast. will trap it soon. coral beauty must go too if i have a chance to get it. hehe. otherwise biolaod too high also.

nice tank u have!! anyway how big is your coral beauty??

• Senior Reefer
nice tank u have!! anyway how big is your coral beauty??

thanks james! long time no chat. coral beauty is about 2.5inch. super fat and healthy. eats everything... got it from henry. those who seen the coral beauties at henry will know that the colour is not like normal ones. very rich orange and purplish. and a neon blue outline of the fins :P

thanks james! long time no chat. coral beauty is about 2.5inch. super fat and healthy. eats everything... got it from henry. those who seen the coral beauties at henry will know that the colour is not like normal ones. very rich orange and purplish. and a neon blue outline of the fins :P

i afraid it's abit too big for my tank n with my flame angel ard.... i dont think i can add this fish in

• Senior Reefer
i afraid it's abit too big for my tank n with my flame angel ard.... i dont think i can add this fish in

better not. mixing centropyges in a small tank is not a good idea. already in my 3ft tank my coral beauty killed my flame angel. if u add the coral beauty in, ur flame will kill it.

better not. mixing centropyges in a small tank is not a good idea. already in my 3ft tank my coral beauty killed my flame angel. if u add the coral beauty in, ur flame will kill it.

With correct introduction method and selective choice.. It can be done.. Hehe...

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

• Senior Reefer
With correct introduction method and selective choice.. It can be done.. Hehe...

:) anuything can be done! hehe. love my new exquisite wrasse.... however i prefer the vanautu one. yellow dorsal fin super chio.

bro you don't have tt many fishes right? How can bioload be high?

your coral beauty is really :eyebrow: too bad I can't fit him into my tank, otherwise would love to try.

Used to have a centropyges tank.. Hehe.. But overdose medication all up lorry.. :cry2: :cry2: :cry2:

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

• Senior Reefer
Haven seen the Vanuatu one yet in Singapore... The Africa one is very chio already...

never seen it before too. the vanautu one is extremely pretty!!!! even the pectoral fin is outlined with pink. yes africa one very nice. my all time favourite wrasse

Used to have a centropyges tank.. Hehe.. But overdose medication all up lorry.. :cry2: :cry2: :cry2:

centropyge cool hor. joculator and aurinatus. wa...

btw bro comy, my tank ah. maybe nto overstocked, but i dont really like the look of too many big fishes swimming. make the tank look cluttered =x

• Senior Reefer

For those who don't know what the vanuatu exquisite looks like, this is a picture of all exquisites. Vanuatu ranks number 1 in my list followed my africa/maldives :D

such a pretty fish.

post-15755-1253695535_thumb.jpg

• SRC Member
never seen it before too. the vanautu one is extremely pretty!!!! even the pectoral fin is outlined with pink. yes africa one very nice. my all time favourite wrasse

centropyge cool hor. joculator and aurinatus. wa...

btw bro comy, my tank ah. maybe nto overstocked, but i dont really like the look of too many big fishes swimming. make the tank look cluttered =x

I think just right la! And didn't point out, but your lyretail anthias really looks pretty. Just wanted to ask, according to liveaquaria, these anthias require minimal 125 gallons and can grow up to 5"!!! Suitable for 3 ft or will outgrow the tank eventually?

• Senior Reefer
I think just right la! And didn't point out, but your lyretail anthias really looks pretty. Just wanted to ask, according to liveaquaria, these anthias require minimal 125 gallons and can grow up to 5"!!! Suitable for 3 ft or will outgrow the tank eventually?

not sure. haha. lyretail anthias aka blue eye anthias. get them whent hey are small. cuter. if u have a 3ft, keep 1 is ok lah. they grow rather slowly compared to other fish i find. 3ft for them is fine.

here's my little girl saying hi to you hehe. tail growing back from my dottyback last time. colour yet to return.

post-15755-1253695904_thumb.jpg

• SRC Member
not sure. haha. lyretail anthias aka blue eye anthias. get them whent hey are small. cuter. if u have a 3ft, keep 1 is ok lah. they grow rather slowly compared to other fish i find. 3ft for them is fine.

here's my little girl saying hi to you hehe. tail growing back from my dottyback last time. colour yet to return.

I can see ur lovely duncans at the back... :eyebrow:

1ft cube with IOS [the low tech tank]

1. JBJ C-breeze to keep temp hovering around 27-28'C

2. LED clip on - 120 bulbs

-skimmer-less-

My 3 humble equipments that keeps my tank running... [DRIED OUT]

1. The RSM itself of course 2.My NEW Deltec MCE-300 Skimmer 3. My trusty Arctica Chiller

Tank parameters:

Temperature maintained at 25.3'C to 24.7'C

No3: 10ppm(b4 the use of the deltec skimmer)

No3: 5ppm (after use of the skimmer)

Others? too lazy to measure...LOL

Camera- EOS 50D