Lemon's tank!

yikai

• Senior Reefer
hmmmm... how about trying some red mushies?? eh... how abt the watermelon favia?? still okie??? else you can try prata! sure nice!!!

the water melon favia still ok. but not red enuf! ya need red mushies/. but the bronze cutlefish one very solid. pocket not deep enuf. hmm prata...maybe a cyna haha

the water melon favia still ok. but not red enuf! ya need red mushies/. but the bronze cutlefish one very solid. pocket not deep enuf. hmm prata...maybe a cyna haha

hahaha... dun need to get red mushies from the "premium" shop. there're lotsa LFS that sells REDs... who knows, u may just find another gem in CF...

1 red prata, can buy you many many many many... mushies (red+blue+green+orange+purple) hehe.

decommissioned 2.5x2x2

Videos:

|
|

Your mind is like a parachute. It only works when it is open.

• Senior Reefer
hahaha... dun need to get red mushies from the "premium" shop. there're lotsa LFS that sells REDs... who knows, u may just find another gem in CF...

1 red prata, can buy you many many many many... mushies (red+blue+green+orange+purple) hehe.

hehe. will keep my eyes peeled. addicted to computer game now oh no!!!!!!!! must kick this before sch start. hope this doesnt intefere with my LFS-ing too lolol

• SRC Member
always wanted a real blasto. but quite put off by the price for a few polyps. manange to find one with many polyps for reasonable price at your friendly neighbourhood silver cuttlefish or some call them bronze squid. funny, no one mentions golden octopus. :upsidedown:

haven fully bloom yet. just got it this afternoon while looking for scraps and leftovers. found it in the "main tank" hehe

Nice! i kinda enjoy the satisfaction of searching for left overs and grabbing leftovers...haha...

l7304smr.jpg

• Senior Reefer
woah... it's gone so far?? can catch a fish so easily?!? nice...

i'm sure the fish is in good hands... now you can buy more fish!!!

this fish is way too big to hide inside those small nooks and crannies like my other smaller fish...so catching it is dam easy. haha. ya im ure it is in good hands! red's 6ft tank will surely giv him lots of fun and happiness.

:upsidedown: thanks to ambystoma good eyesight. just 10 mins after introduction. im sure can open bigger.

GO got a similar one..

but then e blue area lighter blue

but fewer poylps..

haiz.. din get to buy what i wan also..

this piece no nid good eyesight its so obvious..

if i din tell u abt e black face mayb u wouldnt hv notice it.. lolx..

• SRC Member
:upsidedown: thanks to ambystoma good eyesight. just 10 mins after introduction. im sure can open bigger.

Wah that's very nice! Your trip down to the farm was worth it after all. :P

My 1.5ft nano cube

My 24G nano tank (Decommed)

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate.

And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

-- Jack Handey

• Senior Reefer
eh bro y u buy 2 sia.z.

i thought u only buy 1

give other pple a chance mahz..

lolx..

lol. nice just buy la dun care -.- gems always too slow to snatch. so today must buy keke.

wa...swee swee boh zao zui!

Main tank: 4.5 x 2.5 x 2
Skimmer: Deltec AP701
Return pump: RD 6

Chiller: Daikin compressor with Titanium coil
Wavemaker: Jebao w-20, Maxspect Gyre xf150

Lighting: 8x54 ATI Sunpower Non-dimmable

Linked tank
Main tank: 2 x 1 x 2
Return: Eheim 1260
Lighting: AI Hydra 26 with controller
Wavemaker: Tunze 6025
My decommed 3 ft setup

• Senior Reefer

ahbeng got many of this rhodactis. but the rocks they selling on were too big for me.... thankfully there were quite a few polyps that floated off and stuck to the sand. so i asked the boss sell me just one polyp for 0.3 red note =] hehe. i got what i wanted minus the big chunky rock. here it is. common i think. but very nice i like it. bought this yesterday witht he blastos.

post-15755-1239938070.jpg

• Senior Reefer

some new additions today. got a sms saying iwarna had shipment of white xenias! wow i chiong from vivocity to iwarna. very impressed with this shipment of white pulsing xenias. usually they come with 90% dead or dying. xenias are poor shippers. but this time, all arrive in perfect condition with ZERO dead on arrival. aunty say they pack it properly this time.

pics pics. those interested faster chiong now. got quite a few left. bro oni, lots of cloves too.

here they are just straight into my tank. immediately put in already none of them wilting or sagging. the xenia quality really fantastic

post-15755-1239963604.jpg

post-15755-1239963614.jpg

post-15755-1239963632.jpg

• SRC Member
some new additions today. got a sms saying iwarna had shipment of white xenias! wow i chiong from vivocity to iwarna. very impressed with this shipment of white pulsing xenias. usually they come with 90% dead or dying. xenias are poor shippers. but this time, all arrive in perfect condition with ZERO dead on arrival. aunty say they pack it properly this time.

pics pics. those interested faster chiong now. got quite a few left. bro oni, lots of cloves too.

here they are just straight into my tank. immediately put in already none of them wilting or sagging. the xenia quality really fantastic

pulse pulse... hope they start pulsing soon. should be quite a sight!