Lemon's tank!

yikai

• Senior Reefer
eh bro thts a very rare side of goby lehz..

isit? how come u say that? mine lives on the GSP and rhodactis. he cant find the pistol shrimp....

• Senior Reefer
cus they r burrows goby mahz..

they r not those upside down fellas hiding in rocks..

i got 3, now left 1. 2 MIA liao. i think eaten by crab ): i dun wan waste money on gobies liao. always MIA one.. even bigger ones like diamond goby also MIA! except ur neon goby. haven MIA. coz he live on glass and zoas (:

• Senior Reefer

some recent aquisitions

a new retrofit 3ft light with reflectors. 1x 39W blue, 1x 39W white. 10k bulbs. ATI. very bright and beautiful! /

can try keep tridacna clams liao :eyebrow:

post-15755-1239012665.jpg

post-15755-1239012703.jpg

• Senior Reefer

i bought a little sheila for my male mandarin!! they paired off instantly. but im keeping and eye closely incase they go beserk and decide to kill each other. this little lassie is cute as a button! eyes as big as tea cups and with character to match! really FHM model LOL

the male often displays to her. first time in a long while i have seen my male mandarin erect all his.."eh hem" fins... they liking hanging out under my xenia tree. hmm...bolly wood much? where coconut trees are replaced by xenia trees.

enojoy these couple shots (: truly beautiful seeing them together.

post-15755-1239013326.jpg

post-15755-1239013343.jpg

post-15755-1239013364.jpg

post-15755-1239013383.jpg

post-15755-1239013400.jpg

post-15755-1239013423.jpg

post-15755-1239013435.jpg

• SRC Member

Nice, lets hope the male will show the way and teach the new mandarin to eat pellets hahahaha. By the way, the pellets you feed is it the green bottle one?

My 1.5ft nano cube

My 24G nano tank (Decommed)

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate.

And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

-- Jack Handey

• Senior Reefer
Nice, lets hope the male will show the way and teach the new mandarin to eat pellets hahahaha. By the way, the pellets you feed is it the green bottle one?

feeding New Life Spectrum pellets. they are apparently very palatable. moorish idol, mandarina nd cleaner wrasse enjoy that.

• Senior Reefer

just fed this monster too.. fed him 3 small small pieces of prawns. he sure is big. hopefully all will reward be with big blooms tomorrow (:

post-15755-1239116906.jpg

post-15755-1239116915.jpg

• Senior Reefer

and thanks binosage for reccomending me the timer from ikea. took me awhile to figure out the pictorial instructions....and with ur help too of coz. dam swedish words -_-

• Senior Reefer
lol,timer is damn useful.

ur MI still look damn swee!

thanks! he is still alive and kicking. ill live with no regrets even if he dies. i have provided him the best care i can give and im sure me and him are very happy

• SRC Member

I love that elegance of yours!!!!where did you get it?

girlone.png

• Senior Reefer
eh, thanks for the mushie, but i think it's really too big for my tank...

i may frag one out to exchange with others...

oh. ok no worries bro (: who knows, maybe when it grow more small small polyps u can get it back from ur friends haha

• Senior Reefer
heyyy that looks familar. i tot u said this one ugly?

fell in love with it lol. but sadly it just died T_T.

jump out become kiam cai. when i came home it die already. are fairy wrasses good jumpers?

• Senior Reefer

My clove polyps are spawning! (i think). discovered many whitish egg masses on my cloves drifting away and on it. at first i tot some kind of slug or snail laid them. cannot be nudis becoz the eggs were quite big. can see clearly with the ###### eye. so nvm i just sucked them out and throw away. 5 mins later, the eggs were produced again! i was quite puzzled la. if its indeed a snail or slug, cannot be everytime i suck out, it lay back? so on closer observation, the eggs were coming from the polyps! there are a few threads on reef central discussing this. apparently its not uncommon.

http://reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.p...hreadid=1601720

well, guess there will be baby cloves all around my tank soon. so many baby suns everywhere liao. now cloves. tank going to be overrruned with baby corals. of course, this event has not gone unoticed. my yellow wrasse snacks on those eggs whenever he is near them. ill be lucky if any of thema ctually grow though.

post-15755-1239246164.jpg

post-15755-1239246173.jpg