Lemon's tank!

yikai

• Senior Reefer

the elegance from fragmaster. pics all taken around 10 mins ago. so the corals obviously are not opening up. and all still abit stressed from the moving around re-positioning.

post-15755-1238596864.jpg

• Senior Reefer

right side of my tank. look at the mess -__- its like a pile of rocks there. the mushy frag is for wilson. wilson u ordered it right? if ur reading this, the frag is waiting for u! as u can see, 2 big polyps.

post-15755-1238596927.jpg

right side of my tank. look at the mess -__- its like a pile of rocks there. the mushy frag is for wilson. wilson u ordered it right? if ur reading this, the frag is waiting for u! as u can see, 2 big polyps.

Yes Yes, i ordered it!! And it's really big polyps! Nice!

Okie... how about you choose...

1) 1 pink + 1 blue spotted

2) 1 pink + 1 green spotted

3) 1 blue spotted + 1 green spotted

4) BIG hairy mushroom polyp!!! Gosh, this one opens big big... i've got from a fellow reefer for a rock, of about 5-6 polyps... think it's opening too big for my tank...

should be removing 1 or 2 for exchange.

wat you say?!!? but gotta wait till i'm back from HK okie..

let me know, i'll frag when im back.

decommissioned 2.5x2x2

Videos:

|
|

Your mind is like a parachute. It only works when it is open.

• Senior Reefer

4) BIG hairy mushroom polyp!!! Gosh, this one opens big big... i've got from a fellow reefer for a rock, of about 5-6 polyps... think it's opening too big for my tank...

nothing to big please. as u can see form my FTS. miled all spaces liao.

i wan combo one please! lol. the pink sounds good (:

• SRC Member

today when to a warehouse to wrk...then saw tis thing,remind me of u.

faster take my hp to take pic haha.....for u!

post-2925-1238599772.jpg

Too many hobby......too little money!

ok wilson any combo is fine. i just wanna clear space. the mushies im giving u are super huge. to think i actually had a rock of it

I can tell it's huge... and quite honestly (and no... this is NOT an April Fool's day joke)...

I'm planning to change into Softies tank...

Most probably after i return from HK, i may be putting up all my LPS for sale... hehe.

Need something easier to maintain, coz gotta spend some time with my new hobby...

decommissioned 2.5x2x2

Videos:

|
|

• Senior Reefer
I can tell it's huge... and quite honestly (and no... this is NOT an April Fool's day joke)...

Most probably after i return from HK, i may be putting up all my LPS for sale... hehe.

Need something easier to maintain, coz gotta spend some time with my new hobby...

D: serious!? i kena trick 4 times today liao (dam i HATE this day). hmm..dun even wan LPS? they quite easy too!

i initially thought of a GSP only tank. but too lazy lol

• Senior Reefer
i want mushroom like yours... (april fool joke) HAHA

u wan? i got 2 big ones left. with alot ALOT of babies growing underneath it. when it grow bigger i frag for u k? haha

• SRC Member

i believe the big hairy mushroom polyp was from me? hahaha

anyway lemon i think the new scaping quite good mah.. sometimes when u see something new and not used to it, u'll feel like the old one is better. but u look at it a few more days, u'll definitely start to like the new scaping. =)

i believe the big hairy mushroom polyp was from me? hahaha

anyway lemon i think the new scaping quite good mah.. sometimes when u see something new and not used to it, u'll feel like the old one is better. but u look at it a few more days, u'll definitely start to like the new scaping. =)

Oh yes oh yes! that's yours! and like you said... It really does open BIG!!!

it simply covers up the entire rock (and more).

scaping is really an art... so far, most are quite the usual sort... stack up, stack across... for practical reasons...

I'm really lousy at this scaping thing... everytime i thought i would do better, it turned out worse... haha.

decommissioned 2.5x2x2

Videos:

|
|

• SRC Member

Wah, you are scaling back this hobby to spend time on RC cars? Oh no, we have a code orange emergency here... The "taking up too much time syndrome", which will lead to the code red "WTS: Decom sale" syndrome often observed in pasar malam section.

Someone hook Wilson up on an IV drip of sea water! :pirate:

My 1.5ft nano cube

My 24G nano tank (Decommed)

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate.

And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

-- Jack Handey

• Senior Reefer
Wah, you are scaling back this hobby to spend time on RC cars? Oh no, we have a code orange emergency here... The "taking up too much time syndrome", which will lead to the code red "WTS: Decom sale" syndrome often observed in pasar malam section.

code orange? code lemon la. oranges suck boo.

put him on a coral IV drop hehe

D: serious!? i kena trick 4 times today liao (dam i HATE this day). hmm..dun even wan LPS? they quite easy too!

i initially thought of a GSP only tank. but too lazy lol

i was just sharing with bro Raydiative that there's a 70% chance i will change to softies tank (i.e. keep only mushies and zoas).

Maintenance wise, i realised i really cannot do the target feed thing (even with the right equipment). At least not on a regular basis.

nevermind lah, i'll think about it for another month or so...

hey, have you started school already??

decommissioned 2.5x2x2

Videos:

|
|

• Senior Reefer
i was just sharing with bro Raydiative that there's a 70% chance i will change to softies tank (i.e. keep only mushies and zoas).

Maintenance wise, i realised i really cannot do the target feed thing (even with the right equipment). At least not on a regular basis.

nevermind lah, i'll think about it for another month or so...

hey, have you started school already??

sch start 20th april

and the target feeding thing. ya. my suns i haven feed for 2 weeks liao. -_- its's last meal was an aiptasia i scraped off my rock. flew into the sun's tentacles. lol.

ahould feed it tomorrow....before it dies

bro... you are so right... is it that easy to tell??

eh, i'm telling you it's about dollar and sense here!

Dollar: R/C car is definitely a cheaper hobby compared to reefing.

Sense: It's really exciting when you race with a friend and drift in and out of bends!

Okie, truth be told... i can no longer afford playing with real car (and running foul of the law).

Now got bb, must be more responsible.... this, my wife tells me daily! haha.

If u read my tank thread, u'll know it's not the first time i'm considering the decomm to softies...

This time, i'm quite serious liao...

I've already started giving out my SPS to my bro-in-law.

But my LPS mostly from GO, so will try to sell them to recoup some money to finance my new hobby. haha.

Keep a look out...

decommissioned 2.5x2x2

Videos:

|
|

• SRC Member
eh, i'm telling you it's about dollar and sense here!

Solution: find a more expensive hobby! LOL... jk. But anyway, it is good to have a hobby whether it is rc cars or reefing, what matters most is that you enjoy it. Keeping fish with soft corals should be low maintenance enough, and since the tank is at home, it will be there at all times to help you relax when you are unable to go out "racing" hahaha.

I'm the complete opposite from you, I have a $6.5k camera to remind me constantly how cheap my nano tank is :P

My 1.5ft nano cube

My 24G nano tank (Decommed)

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate.

And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

-- Jack Handey

• Senior Reefer

wilson what ever ur decision i will suppport u all the way. but just be sure tht this is what u want (: softies only tank can be dam nice what with all the yumas, mush, rics, GSP, CLOVES, XENIAS!, leathers, anthellias, gorgonians, the list is endless! and the maintenance is much easier. HECK CONVERT ME! lol