Lemon's tank!

yikai

• SRC Member
oh and one casualty. one nass snail died ): even though nothing much died, this whole merry go round costed be $80! from the lights to the whatever...-.- how could a good thing end up to be a money draining, tank crashing catastrophe. zz. luckily i was at home and removed the ulva before they completely released their whatever back into my tank...i would dread to imagine what would happen if i was 10 minutes late...or if i was making myself a cup of ribena. life or death situation -_-

wah wah...close shave :shock::shock: ...if u decom...it's gonna be very sad

l7304smr.jpg

• Senior Reefer
wah wah...close shave :shock::shock: ...if u decom...it's gonna be very sad

if my tank reallly no more i don't have time to start it up again coz of school haha. touch wood. but if that happens i can only set it up during my hols. but then have little time to do stuff to it coz of exams and etc. =\

good thing its ok liao lor.

• SRC Member

Wah damn sian, when things like this happen. But don't give up on a refuge for good la, it is one of the few cheap options to export NO3 and PO4. If you do, you will have to look for some other long term solution to your NO3 problem :(

My 1.5ft nano cube

My 24G nano tank (Decommed)

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate.

And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

-- Jack Handey

• Senior Reefer
Wah damn sian, when things like this happen. But don't give up on a refuge for good la, it is one of the few cheap options to export NO3 and PO4. If you do, you will have to look for some other long term solution to your NO3 problem :(

denitator (:

• Senior Reefer
$$$$$ Hahahaha.

nvm tank now back to normal liao. NO3 also stabalising. i think after removing those biorings haha! this weekend can go shopping (:

ur last post 1st pic i believe bottom left hand corner there is a snail?

but looks like e peaceful type..

found in most of e zoas shipment lately duno y also..

haben been ID as a zoas killer though,...

dun b sad lahz..

if the US shipment came in xenia lolx mayb u wun mind squeezing with the crowd..

its reality out there tht every1 want something making the trip already...

but i believe e management will do something abt it in future..(hopefully)...

• Senior Reefer
ur last post 1st pic i believe bottom left hand corner there is a snail?

but looks like e peaceful type..

found in most of e zoas shipment lately duno y also..

haben been ID as a zoas killer though,...

dun b sad lahz..

if the US shipment came in xenia lolx mayb u wun mind squeezing with the crowd..

its reality out there tht every1 want something making the trip already...

but i believe e management will do something abt it in future..(hopefully)...

the snail is bumblebee snail. i got 2..so far never see it kill anything.

if us shipment come in xenia and clove i think no one will be interested in those haha.

maybe can put the zoos in a bigger tank or something. that area very small and tight and alot of ppl squeeze liao very hard to go see see haha. lucky im not into zoos...

the snail is bumblebee snail. i got 2..so far never see it kill anything.

if us shipment come in xenia and clove i think no one will be interested in those haha.

maybe can put the zoos in a bigger tank or something. that area very small and tight and alot of ppl squeeze liao very hard to go see see haha. lucky im not into zoos...

its diff to say lehz.

u knw e singapore metallity kiasu..

pple buy they also follow n buy..

e previous shipment i go , i really regret pass e us zoas to a newbie uncle than to bro hijack..

i will nv pass rare stuff to newbie pple again..

• Senior Reefer
its diff to say lehz.

u knw e singapore metallity kiasu..

pple buy they also follow n buy..

e previous shipment i go , i really regret pass e us zoas to a newbie uncle than to bro hijack..

i will nv pass rare stuff to newbie pple again..

pass to me XD

My coral farm mushies are showing their true potential. i believe can improve furthur :lol:

if u ever tot of fragging, u noe who to find? :eyebrow:

Main tank: 4.5 x 2.5 x 2
Skimmer: Deltec AP701
Return pump: RD 6

Chiller: Daikin compressor with Titanium coil
Wavemaker: Jebao w-20, Maxspect Gyre xf150

Lighting: 8x54 ATI Sunpower Non-dimmable

Linked tank
Main tank: 2 x 1 x 2
Return: Eheim 1260
Lighting: AI Hydra 26 with controller
Wavemaker: Tunze 6025
My decommed 3 ft setup

• Senior Reefer
wah bro, hope your tank ok liao 1stly.

and wow, you got a mantis shrimp? ain't it fierce, where's the mantis shrimp now

i found a 5cm mantis living in my biorings -_- probably feeding on all the uneaten food that was stuck there. its those normal greenish-brown kinds....i have removed all my biorings and the mantis is...well..

bye bye liao lol. dunno what to do with it...and ya fierce. i use tweezer try to kiap it he fight with it. thanks for the concern...tank i think ok liao but monitering the next few days. cannot let anything happen to it coz im RUNNING OUT OF TIME!! haha. so must prevent any mishaps before sch starts otherwise...no time liao ):

• Senior Reefer
if u ever tot of fragging, u noe who to find? :eyebrow:

dunno if i wanna frag this one or not. im taking amby's advice on not to frag them so soon after purchase. let them settle and strt growing before i frag (:

dunno if i wanna frag this one or not. im taking amby's advice on not to frag them so soon after purchase. let them settle and strt growing before i frag (:

i said tht only works for rhodatics lahz..

nt mushrooms.... -___-!... dun sabo lehz.. later all say i say one....

but if ur mushroom like leaves a shit on e rock b4 detaching off tht shit is their offspring loh..

dun scrap it away.. a 5 cent coin mushroom mayb leave a shit abt 2mm only..

(sorrie to use e word shit..opps)

• Senior Reefer

oh only for rhos. btw, that mushy pic i post. the blue colour. isit a what..mush or yuma or wat...why got "tentacle" one. actually look abit like yumas....i only like the colour. if anyone interested, coral farm still got alot..one big rock for 0.6 red note lols.

oh only for rhos. btw, that mushy pic i post. the blue colour. isit a what..mush or yuma or wat...why got "tentacle" one. actually look abit like yumas....i only like the colour. if anyone interested, coral farm still got alot..one big rock for 0.6 red note lols.

waaa mayb ah beng place can get for a green note lehz lolx

dun quote me.. but chances r high if u can bargain..

its a spotted mushroom

its very common in indo waters.. infact ard spore also can get already...(some suppliers even get from spore waters..-_-!!)

but of cus u either make it brighter urself or u get e brighter version from GO (if u cant wait ) lolx

quite common n cheap lehz.. lolx no need frag..

somemore u upgrade tank liao dun tell me no place to put arhz...

haha nw too much space, too empty oreadi...waiting for u to pass me some lol

Main tank: 4.5 x 2.5 x 2
Skimmer: Deltec AP701
Return pump: RD 6

Chiller: Daikin compressor with Titanium coil
Wavemaker: Jebao w-20, Maxspect Gyre xf150

Lighting: 8x54 ATI Sunpower Non-dimmable

Linked tank
Main tank: 2 x 1 x 2
Return: Eheim 1260
Lighting: AI Hydra 26 with controller
Wavemaker: Tunze 6025
My decommed 3 ft setup

• Senior Reefer

how many colours of GSP are there? i have 3 colonies of them in my tank and all are different colour.... would like to get all haha! i know there is one luminous one but that one super ex -_-

if anyone see any different coloured GSP (exept brown), haha please let me know :paiseh:

wan to collect them all

post-15755-1238160543.jpg

post-15755-1238160555.jpg