Lemon's tank!

yikai

my bionic eyes came in handy at CF today ;)

2 rocks of quite nice mushies. the turqoise one is 0.63 red notes, and the green oen with white polka dots is 0.88 red notes lol. u do the math XD

ah!!! i want the green with white polka dots!!!!

you wanna do shrooms exchange or interested to sell to one/two polyp to me??

decommissioned 2.5x2x2

Videos:

|
|

Your mind is like a parachute. It only works when it is open.

• Senior Reefer
ah!!! i want the green with white polka dots!!!!

you wanna do shrooms exchange or interested to sell to one/two polyp to me??

haha i can do exchange with you no problem (: but let the mushies settle down before i frag them. also i sharing some with other ppl. must calculate first. will pm u with the updates (:

haha i can do exchange with you no problem (: but let the mushies settle down before i frag them. also i sharing some with other ppl. must calculate first. will pm u with the updates (:

Woah, jealous sia... okie okie, i just need 1 or 2 only. hopefully got spare ones.

i also went for some shrooms shopping today. Didn't managed to go so far to CF though.

decommissioned 2.5x2x2

Videos:

|
|

Your mind is like a parachute. It only works when it is open.

• Senior Reefer
You MI is a definite show piece. Keep it up.

You MI is now 2 -3 months old? Or more....... :rolleyes::eyebrow:

1.5 months only ): i hope it stays alive. even tho it may be feeding like a champ, i have heard stories of it just dying mysteriously ):

• Senior Reefer

was suppose to go get a blue tang today. but those at CF all had ich, and jirh had no more tangs. so..came home without a blue fish ): But clever me. i still have my very old blue damsel that was banished into the sump remember? haha. caught it and added it in tank again. cheapskate XD. not the aggressor anymore. its being kept in check by the behn's damselfish. and my 2 cleaner shrimp took a liking to my new rock of GSP and xenias, courtesy of sis ming. XD its their home now.

post-15755-1237714572.jpg

post-15755-1237714583.jpg

post-15755-1237714620.jpg

2 rocks of quite nice mushies. the turqoise one is 0.63 red notes, and the green oen with white polka dots is 0.88 red notes lol. u do the math XD

u really got a pair of eagle eyes!! :bow: today thought of joining u, but something on in the afternoon.....

:yeah: frag frag frag!!!! haha, jk.... manage to get any lr?? your tank getting nicer liao :eyebrow:

• Senior Reefer
:yeah: frag frag frag!!!! haha, jk.... manage to get any lr?? your tank getting nicer liao :eyebrow:

got one big piece of LR frim sis ming. the right side ok liao no need anymore LR. that piece of liverock made it look better.

• Senior Reefer

:cry: my ulva just went asexual and now my tank is cloudy :cry: i removed them just in time while they were still green...so not much of my tank has beena ffected. the display is now cloudy though...and i ran out of salt for water change ): will drop by AM after dinner...hopefully it will be still open...

if my tank crash i think im going to decom -.- too much for me to handle in too little time now with school starting soon. haiz. fingers crossed..

• Senior Reefer

very scary actually watching the ulva go asexual right infront of ur eyes. came home from work and turned on my refuge lights and saw them releasing green cloudy stuff. immediately removed them all before it got any worse...

• Senior Reefer

did 30% water change, removed all my bioring, balls and change filter wool. hope everything turns out for the best. fish now very stress coz of the asexual ulva. some of them have ich ): even my MI! hope it pulls tru.

what a bummber. the ulva has caused me more stress and hav done more bad than good ): had to buy a new light for it, get egg crate to separate it, and in the end it nearly crashed (ok too early to tell) my tank, and got all my fish sick!

i would still like to thank sisming for being so kind and generous to giv me those ulva. i have not been able to take care of it properly lol. (:

• Senior Reefer
Sorry to hear that the ulva went asexual. Didn't know that it could happen. I kept it under sunlight without addition lighting. Seem ok leh.

Hope your ls pulls thru.

no worries ming! haha! actually it was a blesing in disguise. becoz of that i went to clean my sump spick and span and found my leopard wrasse in my piping, and found a big mantis shrimp in my sump. already did a water change. i think my ulva went asexual coz not enuf flow and irregular lighting periods.

thanks for the well wishes (: i also hope that when i wake up tomorrow, my tank is back to normal (:

good wishes to ur new tank too XD

• SRC Member
no worries ming! haha! actually it was a blesing in disguise. becoz of that i went to clean my sump spick and span and found my leopard wrasse in my piping, and found a big mantis shrimp in my sump. already did a water change. i think my ulva went asexual coz not enuf flow and irregular lighting periods.

thanks for the well wishes (: i also hope that when i wake up tomorrow, my tank is back to normal (:

good wishes to ur new tank too XD

After 2 days sorting out the pipe works and fixing the leaks, hopefully all is well. Tmrw will probably move the corals around cos, my algae tank is overly packed with fishes and corals..... :pirate:

Member of:

n34281892381_7606.jpg

• Senior Reefer
After 2 days sorting out the pipe works and fixing the leaks, hopefully all is well. Tmrw will probably move the corals around cos, my algae tank is overly packed with fishes and corals..... :pirate:

jiayou. hope to see ur new tank soon. i found a 5cm mantis hiding in my sump today -.-

• Senior Reefer
all the best bro!

dont give up..

im sure everything can be rectified when theres a will, theres a way!

:) if u need help u know who to call

call ghostbusters? XD jk. ok la...tank looking stable. if tomorrow its still alive (pray pray), ill go buy carbon and do more water change (:

• Senior Reefer

Did a series of large water changes over 2 days, added in one bottle of carbon and phosphate removing media. no casualties so far. infact...my hammer coral was blooming quite well in response to the ulva's asexual spawning activity. probably filter feeding on the spores or whatever.

anyway, things are pretty much back to normal. except for the slight ich that came back and tooka dvantage of the stressful situation -_- back to square one now. have to build immunity and resistance from scratch liao. meh.

• Senior Reefer

oh and one casualty. one nass snail died ): even though nothing much died, this whole merry go round costed be $80! from the lights to the whatever...-.- how could a good thing end up to be a money draining, tank crashing catastrophe. zz. luckily i was at home and removed the ulva before they completely released their whatever back into my tank...i would dread to imagine what would happen if i was 10 minutes late...or if i was making myself a cup of ribena. life or death situation -_-