Lemon's tank!

yikai

• Senior Reefer
what type of glue u using ? try give e rho more space it will expand till quite big for tht specie..

i dun use glue haha!! ok will take note. thanks

• Senior Reefer
at least better than bearing all e guilt urself mah lol..

really a nice piece =)

lucky i nt so into rhos liao else sure go broke,...

one piece on its own not nice la haha. must have one whole rock! too bad its all scattered around singapore now.

• Senior Reefer
Yr blastos also very nice...seldom get to see so many heads... :shock:

thats a branching blasto aka blastomussa merletti. they usually have many heads, but much much smaller than their bigger cousins, blastomussa wellsi

• Senior Reefer

and my new frag of dunno waht zoo. was told it was candy apple? can someone confirm? colours not really captured properly. will try again tomorrow. its green skirt and pinkish face. did some frag exchange today with my friend and got a couple of really cool frags! tomorrow then post.

sorry for the lousy pic. i using HP cam as my camera no batt.

post-15755-1237470528.jpg

• Senior Reefer

ok camera charged and running again...here some closer pics of the zoo frags. i know i dont have much luck with zoos....but just try a small frag this time of about 5 polyps (: i still have another one but it has not fully open. so din take pics.

post-15755-1237473974.jpg

• Senior Reefer

some yuma frags too! here it is in my yuma corner, and the other pic is a closer shot. can see my irritating shrimp trying to clean my hand.. the yuma is dark purple with green tips

post-15755-1237474032.jpg

post-15755-1237474064.jpg

• Senior Reefer

and i rearranged some corals today. pulled out some liverock inside my structure to make it less dense. and thus some of the coral placement was disturbed. xenia and clove switched places, and feather worm takes center stage. everyone's happy ^^

middle of my scaping is less dense now with a small passageway for fishes to swim in and out. will try to make that passageway bigger. all in time to come..

post-15755-1237474190.jpg

• Senior Reefer

im quite happy with myself. for being able to control my urge to buy new corals. instead, take part in small frag sharing sessions (: that way, can still exchange corals and add variety to the tank, a little small bit at a time (:

• Senior Reefer
is it pink rim bro..

haiya wher egot rhos melt so fast one

if they r melting always will bloom 1st b4 melting unless ur tank conditions really is bad..

thanks for the id bro. i tot it was candy apple. hmm..try finding pic but cant find

haha ya my rhos haven melt...everytime i got specal coral in my tank i got this fear that it will melt D:

• Senior Reefer

my sun coral spawned again tonight! i think i ever updated that my sun produced alot of babies via planule lavae? well..today again. but din manage to take foto of the things. just took a pic of my mother colony.

post-15755-1237480812.jpg

• Senior Reefer

my last zoa frag open up liao. dunno the name though. green skirt, whitish yellow face, and some black stripes on the face. camera cannot zoom in so this is the best i got.

post-15755-1237566558.jpg

• Senior Reefer

my bionic eyes came in handy at CF today ;)

2 rocks of quite nice mushies. the turqoise one is 0.63 red notes, and the green oen with white polka dots is 0.88 red notes lol. u do the math XD

post-15755-1237710785.jpg

post-15755-1237710796.jpg