Lemon's tank!

yikai

• Senior Reefer
i went petmart earlier to buy something earlier, saw a seachem one there, but needs airpump. i dun like that type...

i prefer the one i saw at a reefer's place... just a black plastic casing, put tank water and eggs. Those seemed easier wor.

ya i oso saw those. hey wilson look at this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chDXsuRlYoA

• Senior Reefer
WAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH........ lovely!

Mine definitely does not do anything like this currently... does that mean my ph is <8.3??? hmm...

anthellias do not pulse my friend. lol. at least they do not pulse obligatorily like xenias do....doesnt mtter if u anthelias do not pulse..its normal. actually, pulsing effects of xenias are not even fully understood...some xenias dun pulse but contonue to grow, some pulse alot. but what i read is that ph of 8.3 and abv, along wif iodine will help with the pulsing.

those in the videos, are the real white pulsing xenias. u see the petals are so thick, like cloves.

anthellias do not pulse my friend. lol. at least they do not pulse obligatorily like xenias do....doesnt mtter if u anthelias do not pulse..its normal. actually, pulsing effects of xenias are not even fully understood...some xenias dun pulse but contonue to grow, some pulse alot. but what i read is that ph of 8.3 and abv, along wif iodine will help with the pulsing.

those in the videos, are the real white pulsing xenias. u see the petals are so thick, like cloves.

friend... u really amaze me with your marine knowledge! you really SHOULD further your studies in marine biology! haha.

im very sure u will do well!

late liao.. spent whole day trying to rescape my tank for more coral space. hehe. (super backache now, but now has more space to buy corals liao).

decommissioned 2.5x2x2

Videos:

|
|

Your mind is like a parachute. It only works when it is open.

• Senior Reefer
friend... u really amaze me with your marine knowledge! you really SHOULD further your studies in marine biology! haha.

im very sure u will do well!

late liao.. spent whole day trying to rescape my tank for more coral space. hehe. (super backache now, but now has more space to buy corals liao).

zzzz. just go internet and read lor. lol..and im sure most of my knowledge fake one XD cant really trust the internet hmm? god luck wif ur scaping! im going to play psp now.

i wanna be a doctor la. marine biologist...lol

• Senior Reefer
LOL!!! marine doctor lah hahaha,nxt time got sick fish we bring to u :D

lols. kk. i put panadol inside the fish tank and dose cough syrup XD. see ur fish recover or not

• SRC Member
zzzz. just go internet and read lor. lol..and im sure most of my knowledge fake one XD cant really trust the internet hmm? god luck wif ur scaping! im going to play psp now.

i wanna be a doctor la. marine biologist...lol

Saw yr video...cool man :bow::bow: you should be a marine biologist... :) You r passionate...

l7304smr.jpg

• Senior Reefer

traded away one rock of my anthellia to my cousin...now i have 2. starting to open up...although i dunno why aftre 2 days they still haven bloom 100%. they smell a little funky too....better keep a close eye on them. hope they dont melt..

post-15755-1236501159.jpg

post-15755-1236501170.jpg

• SRC Member
i should think so....hey bro jem. ps din reply ur msn. i going out now. tonight talk to u.

That's a watermelon favia alrite....got to feed it in the night, they dun respond to feeding in the day. They dun called it moon coral for no reason...coz they are active only when the moon is out...anyway, i'm juz talking crap. :look:

l7304smr.jpg

• Senior Reefer
That's a watermelon favia alrite....got to feed it in the night, they dun respond to feeding in the day. They dun called it moon coral for no reason...coz they are active only when the moon is out...anyway, i'm juz talking crap. :look:

haha first time keeping a favia...can see some of them the polyp not doing very well, got skeleton exposed -.- probably those will die off and will try to save as much as possible

haha first time keeping a favia...can see some of them the polyp not doing very well, got skeleton exposed -.- probably those will die off and will try to save as much as possible

i used to feed my favia small tiny pieces of prawn meat at night...

Nice piece you got there...

decommissioned 2.5x2x2

Videos:

|
|

Your mind is like a parachute. It only works when it is open.

• Senior Reefer
i used to feed my favia small tiny pieces of prawn meat at night...

Nice piece you got there...

thanks...cousin dun wan anymore so trade with him for the anthellia loh...see if it responses tonight...

• Senior Reefer
u might wanna watch e algae growth on ur favia

dun give it too strong lighting else e algae will grow fast n cover e favia skeleton..

the algae growing on the rock that the favia is on. but yea thanks for reminding me...need to pluck them out tomorrow.

• Senior Reefer
Sorrie bro lemon for diluting yr thread...happened to click on bro wilson's video to check his out... :P

Quite a nice piece of favia actually...hope it recovers under yr TLC.

thanks (:

• Senior Reefer

my juv. ben's damselfish is going to gain his adult colouration soon ): from this nice yellow/black, to a ugly solid black colour ): please dun grow so fast lol

post-15755-1236591735.jpg