Lemon's tank!

yikai

• Senior Reefer
e tank facing e entrance ? i tink with egg crate inside..

i mean e inside one nt e nautilus tank..

the one facing the entrance yes...last time he put elegance inside.

• Senior Reefer

my special order came in tonight (: 5 exclusive rocks of premium quality white pulsing xenias! the minute they came out of the box, i stood there. guarding it......i bought 2. this guy bought another one, but i think he returned it....changed his mind probably. Thanks wilson for the lift..really appreciate it! while waiting for wilson, i decided to buy another one XD. coz the guy reject, now i have 3. praise the lord! wilson got 1. to whoever interested in pulsing xenia, there is ONE rock left. the rest are small and there are many more common brown xenias. i placed them in my tank and within 5 minutes, started to pulse even though they were all shriveled up. quality is there. hoping they will survive and not melt! -__- sees like the hardiness for xenias are the end of the spectrum. either propogate like weeds, or just CMI. anyway its 2 red notes for a rock. very worth it!

Pictures.... here they are 5 mins into the tank. nice colour eh? hoping to see them in their full glory tomorrow. (: cheers to xenia!

post-15755-1236364031.jpg

my special order came in tonight (: 5 exclusive rocks of premium quality white pulsing xenias! the minute they came out of the box, i stood there. guarding it......i bought 2. this guy bought another one, but i think he returned it....changed his mind probably. Thanks wilson for the lift..really appreciate it! while waiting for wilson, i decided to buy another one XD. coz the guy reject, now i have 3. praise the lord! wilson got 1. to whoever interested in pulsing xenia, there is ONE rock left. the rest are small and there are many more common brown xenias. i placed them in my tank and within 5 minutes, started to pulse even though they were all shriveled up. quality is there. hoping they will survive and not melt! -__- sees like the hardiness for xenias are the end of the spectrum. either propogate like weeds, or just CMI. anyway its 2 red notes for a rock. very worth it!

Pictures.... here they are 5 mins into the tank. nice colour eh? hoping to see them in their full glory tomorrow. (: cheers to xenia!

my xenia not pulsing yet... hopefully they'll do so tomorrow.

but the 2 suns are doing well... had to do some minor touch-ups wor.

didnt reply ur sms earlier coz was driving to buy some supper... hungry lah.

anyway, hope your xenias do well... take some video and upload to youtube?

decommissioned 2.5x2x2

Videos:

|
|

Your mind is like a parachute. It only works when it is open.

• Senior Reefer
my xenia not pulsing yet... hopefully they'll do so tomorrow.

but the 2 suns are doing well... had to do some minor touch-ups wor.

didnt reply ur sms earlier coz was driving to buy some supper... hungry lah.

anyway, hope your xenias do well... take some video and upload to youtube?

haha. perhaps. wait tomorrow see if they pulse more. just now pulsation very sparse and weak, but nice nonetheless. see tomorrow will be better or not.

haha. perhaps. wait tomorrow see if they pulse more. just now pulsation very sparse and weak, but nice nonetheless. see tomorrow will be better or not.

ah... u're still awake!

go sleep liao... i'm super stoned now...

talk to you again bro...

decommissioned 2.5x2x2

Videos:

|
|

• SRC Member
ah... u're still awake!

go sleep liao... i'm super stoned now...

talk to you again bro...

Btw, bro, wilson i like yr brains and pratas...saw some blue mushrooms..can hear channelnewsasia in the background...haha

l7304smr.jpg

• SRC Member

I can imagine how solid yr tank looks now...xenias and frospawns swaying left and right..

l7304smr.jpg

• Senior Reefer
I can imagine how solid yr tank looks now...xenias and frospawns swaying left and right..

hmm...can see my xenias are still no quite there yet. only half the colony is pulsing, and moderately. it will be nicer is every polyp pulses with vigor and speed. anyway its only day 1 of xenia. will try to see how.....just woke up and turned on the lights not too long ago. xenias can pulse even when they are closed! very cool lol

• Senior Reefer

just realised this morning that what i bought is not xenia...its anthellia. after taking a closer look today, i realised that they were all growing on mats, aka stolons, rather than stems. guess in the midst of my excitement i din realise =\ it is pretty nonetheless...so..my never ending search for the elusive white pulsing xenia continues..again -_-

just realised this morning that what i bought is not xenia...its anthellia. after taking a closer look today, i realised that they were all growing on mats, aka stolons, rather than stems. guess in the midst of my excitement i din realise =\ it is pretty nonetheless...so..my never ending search for the elusive white pulsing xenia continues..again -_-

still as nice isn't it?

:)

decommissioned 2.5x2x2

Videos:

|
|

Btw, bro, wilson i like yr brains and pratas...saw some blue mushrooms..can hear channelnewsasia in the background...haha

Siang... let me guess... you saw the video? haha...

btw, let's talk on my tank thread lah, feel bad diluting lemon's thread.

:)

decommissioned 2.5x2x2

Videos:

|
|

nah. i like diluted stuff. yes anthellias are still as nice as xenia. just that xenias can pulse like crazy haha!

i was observing the xenias "there", but they're not pulsing at all. In fact, they look limp.

why dun you drop by tomorrow and take a look?

i think tmr morning i'm planning a trip to pasir ris to look see look see (and buy brine shrimps)...

Btw: do you know where i can find bbs hatching station (the black colour type?)

decommissioned 2.5x2x2

Videos:

|
|

• Senior Reefer
i was observing the xenias "there", but they're not pulsing at all. In fact, they look limp.

why dun you drop by tomorrow and take a look?

i think tmr morning i'm planning a trip to pasir ris to look see look see (and buy brine shrimps)...

Btw: do you know where i can find bbs hatching station (the black colour type?)

those stations take longer to hatch. bbs need alot of light. and no i dunno where to get those. u can just put the eggs in a plastic bottle and bubble air tru it, and shine light on it.

xenias need a Ph of 8.3 and above to pulse. any lower and pulsing seizes.

those stations take longer to hatch. bbs need alot of light. and no i dunno where to get those. u can just put the eggs in a plastic bottle and bubble air tru it, and shine light on it.

xenias need a Ph of 8.3 and above to pulse. any lower and pulsing seizes.

i went petmart earlier to buy something earlier, saw a seachem one there, but needs airpump. i dun like that type...

i prefer the one i saw at a reefer's place... just a black plastic casing, put tank water and eggs. Those seemed easier wor.

decommissioned 2.5x2x2

Videos:

|
|