Lemon's tank!

yikai

• Senior Reefer

good news! i MAY be allowed to get another wavemaker!! trying to convince i mummy first. if she give the green lights then its all system go go go! ill get one more wavemaker to blow inside my rocks this time to eliminate all dead areas COMPLETELY (: my current wavemaker is used to create more flow around the tank for better circulation for corals and fish. i still need another one to blow into the rocks to eliminate dead spots. definately a job for 2 wavemakers and certainly not one.

im still trying to convince her. may need to adhere to her terms and conditions O.O like help her do work for the next 1 month till my school starts -.-

• Senior Reefer

SUCCESS!!!!! OMG FINALLY!!!! THE CORAL KILLING DAYS ARE OVER FOR U MR CORAL KILLER!!! look at the pitiful face he is giving me...i will not fall for it again. last time i catch it out and i released it coz i felt sorry for it. NOT THIS TIME. killed my elegance.....this time ur out of my tank for good.

those who want to adopt it please let me know (: great sand sifter and keeps ur sand bed clean BUT BE WARNED. if u have any corals on ur sand or lower areas of ur tank, please dun get this goby. it will kill ur corals. constantly bombarding sand on ur corals, stressing them, even might spit sand into the coral's mouth (like it did to my elegance). great for FOWLR or sps tanks only.

Hehe, my mad fish catching skillz (: caught this guy in 1 minute using my secret technique. anyone need nuisence fish to be caught u know who to call! :upsidedown:

post-15755-1235484330.jpg

post-15755-1235484339.jpg

oh my gawd. this is really good but probably too turbulant for my tank. LPS dun need to much wave >.< this is GREAT for sps though!!

Congratulations bro!!!!

well done!

eh, there's nothing too turbulent!

when you have all those long tentacles stuff (hammer, torch etc), it will look very nice to watch them sway left/right).

but it's quite costly lah... the other alternative (even more ex!) tunze wavebox.

decommissioned 2.5x2x2

Videos:

|
|

Your mind is like a parachute. It only works when it is open.

• Senior Reefer
Congratulations bro!!!!

well done!

eh, there's nothing too turbulent!

when you have all those long tentacles stuff (hammer, torch etc), it will look very nice to watch them sway left/right).

but it's quite costly lah... the other alternative (even more ex!) tunze wavebox.

yaya thanks! so happy i caught it. and din even take too long. just over a minute. record time keke.

the wave is very nice. i love the up and down movement of the water. actually ur right. LPS can tahan good watermovement as long as its not laminar flow. (: when i tycoon. i buy everyone one vortec each muahahaha.

• SRC Member
SUCCESS!!!!! OMG FINALLY!!!! THE CORAL KILLING DAYS ARE OVER FOR U MR CORAL KILLER!!! look at the pitiful face he is giving me...i will not fall for it again. last time i catch it out and i released it coz i felt sorry for it. NOT THIS TIME. killed my elegance.....this time ur out of my tank for good.

those who want to adopt it please let me know (: great sand sifter and keeps ur sand bed clean BUT BE WARNED. if u have any corals on ur sand or lower areas of ur tank, please dun get this goby. it will kill ur corals. constantly bombarding sand on ur corals, stressing them, even might spit sand into the coral's mouth (like it did to my elegance). great for FOWLR or sps tanks only.

Hehe, my mad fish catching skillz (: caught this guy in 1 minute using my secret technique. anyone need nuisence fish to be caught u know who to call! :upsidedown:

thank god u are not butter fingers this time.. hahaha :P

A man with a reef tank is a man with an empty wallet...

• Senior Reefer
thank god u are not butter fingers this time.. hahaha :P

i kaya fingers XD. anyway, very hapy thise guy is gone. my sandbed finally will not be a barran wasteland anymore.

• SRC Member
yaya thanks! so happy i caught it. and din even take too long. just over a minute. record time keke.

the wave is very nice. i love the up and down movement of the water. actually ur right. LPS can tahan good watermovement as long as its not laminar flow. (: when i tycoon. i buy everyone one vortec each muahahaha.

You can check out Reef Depot display tank...they using tunze wavebox....shui man...looking at the water and the corals swaying left and right.

l7304smr.jpg

• Senior Reefer
i want adopt leh sis lemon, but scare your tank ich disease.. :fear::upsidedown:

and you're too far !!!~~~ east. i west. :eyeblur:

sianz.. lol all the best to the new owner :peace:

this fish is immune to ich already. but yes it might still be carrying the ich hehe. u FOWLR? and im BRO lemon LOLLX.

ahsiang- yes i saw rd the tank. the wave really pro! fish want to swim oso cant swim properly haha

• Senior Reefer
bro , get a nano wavebox. much cheaper then mp40 and its good too.

u will be suprise that the small fella can do wonders!

expensive wor lolz. i getting a tunze 6045 from a reefer for $75 (: very happy haha!! can save alot and spend on corals keke

• Senior Reefer
tts a gd deal too.

nxt time then get a wavebox or mp40 :)

but the wavemaker is 1 year old le. but only use for 6 months. is it still good? its in working condition. i think should be ok bah (: tunze wavemakers are good quality one right.

bro , get a nano wavebox. much cheaper then mp40 and its good too.

u will be suprise that the small fella can do wonders!

not sure if the nano is good enuff for his 3 footer.

i'm using it for my 200l (2.5x2x2), it seems just sufficient... or maybe can be better i feel.

decommissioned 2.5x2x2

Videos:

|
|

Your mind is like a parachute. It only works when it is open.

• Senior Reefer

Finally, after a few days, the clove polyps i bought from iwarna finally opened to their full glory. just my luck that my camera not with me, so had to use my lousy fone camera. sorry for the blue pics.

i actually had 2 colonies of these. i bought it from iwarna on shipment day. they were all closed up and not opening, but i decided to take the risk anyway. i dun wan the xenia incident to repeat again where i left it for one day and all was gone on the next. so i bought 2, seemingly healthy colonies. up till today, one of them has not even opened yet, and its starting to smell. sadly i have to throw away ): the other one, is doing very well as u can see. each colony costed me $15, end up one did not even open, and thus, i paid $30 for this -.-

not very worth it IMO, but....just make do with what i have and hopefully this thing propogates. oh btw, it is groiwng on a big piece of sponge. not a rock -___- so i can squeeze it and stuff it into tight spaces to save space haha XD good incentive.

btw my fone cannot zoom...(Noob phone), so have the picture of the clove is abit small, and all the other coral kaypo, inside also XD

post-15755-1235531890.jpg

post-15755-1235531905.jpg

• SRC Member
Finally, after a few days, the clove polyps i bought from iwarna finally opened to their full glory. just my luck that my camera not with me, so had to use my lousy fone camera. sorry for the blue pics.

i actually had 2 colonies of these. i bought it from iwarna on shipment day. they were all closed up and not opening, but i decided to take the risk anyway. i dun wan the xenia incident to repeat again where i left it for one day and all was gone on the next. so i bought 2, seemingly healthy colonies. up till today, one of them has not even opened yet, and its starting to smell. sadly i have to throw away ): the other one, is doing very well as u can see. each colony costed me $15, end up one did not even open, and thus, i paid $30 for this -.-

not very worth it IMO, but....just make do with what i have and hopefully this thing propogates. oh btw, it is groiwng on a big piece of sponge. not a rock -___- so i can squeeze it and stuff it into tight spaces to save space haha XD good incentive.

btw my fone cannot zoom...(Noob phone), so have the picture of the clove is abit small, and all the other coral kaypo, inside also XD

wha... nice... they are just like the ocean's flowers... =]

A man with a reef tank is a man with an empty wallet...

• Senior Reefer
wha... nice... they are just like the ocean's flowers... =]

the nice auntie at iwarna told me there were 2 colours inside the blue tub. pink and green. i bought 2 hoping i will get one of each haha. end up one did not even make it. i guess i bought a bad colony >.< but no choice..if i dun buy it on the same day, all the nie one no more le. so i have one green now. the dead one, i will never know if its green or pink! if its green nvm, but if its a pink one!! ahhhh ): now i can never sleep... haha

the pink one looks like this btw. very nice right.

post-15755-1235532416.jpg

• Senior Reefer
nice collection there bro :)

your tank is an inspiration to me

haha..

now letting my tank cycle before i add in anything *oooppss*

aiyo. dun say that la. my tank is a noob tank la. u old bird reef for so long liao, and i saw ur old tanks. very proffessional. mine is just child's play la lolz. actually, i saw ur old tank, very nice. ur knowledge also better than mine by alot. i always look up to u for advice (: ur rock scape is very good mah. not like mine...so tight all the deadspot inside lolz. need to get wavemaker to blow it -_-

hehe cant wait to see u add ur percs inside u tank XD webcam me and show me when u do it keke