Lemon's tank!

yikai

• Senior Reefer
haha..GSP is hardly..only wilson have no luck with them.. dunno why also..

anyway u can go check out my brain coral.. =]

still think u should go down tmr... :upsidedown:

i saw. ok will TRY MY BEST OK!!! listen to ur advice ;)

haha..GSP is hardly..only wilson have no luck with them.. dunno why also..

anyway u can go check out my brain coral.. =]

still think u should go down tmr... :upsidedown:

they say bubble = hardy... they say GSP = hardy...

but i tell you, since day 1 i started reefing... (i think about 5-6 years liao) i've NEVER got GSP to propagate in my tank.

decommissioned 2.5x2x2

Videos:

|
|

Your mind is like a parachute. It only works when it is open.

• Senior Reefer
haha... trust me my friend... u wun regret... hahaha

i never regret buying anything except my zoos XD. most waste money so far. ok. u will see my tank with that purple/red brain. trust me ;)

• SRC Member
i never regret buying anything except my zoos XD. most waste money so far. ok. u will see my tank with that purple/red brain. trust me ;)

sweet... think left 4-5 pieces only... better run!

A man with a reef tank is a man with an empty wallet...

haha... trust me my friend... u wun regret... hahaha

but he already bought 1. He was there about 1 hr before us Ray.

Think he didn't choose the ones that the 3 of us bought. Anyway, i doubt there's any more left liao by now.

decommissioned 2.5x2x2

Videos:

|
|

• Senior Reefer
but he already bought 1. He was there about 1 hr before us Ray.

Think he didn't choose the ones that the 3 of us bought. Anyway, i doubt there's any more left liao by now.

i bought the red one. ray insisting that i shud get the purple ones =]. anyway, will see. if there is no more, too bad ah...if got some left. then good lor. anyway, will always have goodies one (: is when only. hehe

i bought the red one. ray insisting that i shud get the purple ones =]. anyway, will see. if there is no more, too bad ah...if got some left. then good lor. anyway, will always have goodies one (: is when only. hehe

cannot keep stocking up my friend... must also take care of their sustenance... (i'm saving up for a decent CR now).

else, it's just a matter of time.......

decommissioned 2.5x2x2

Videos:

|
|

• Senior Reefer
cannot keep stocking up my friend... must also take care of their sustenance... (i'm saving up for a decent CR now).

else, it's just a matter of time.......

yes. of coz!! actually how come u buy CR? u dun have many SPS?

yes. of coz!! actually how come u buy CR? u dun have many SPS?

Coz i plan to spend more time to enjoy the tank rather than to 'maintain it'...

Some computer based maintenance could be on the way also. (am reading up on some options now).

Besides, not just SPS needs calcium and magnesium right?

decommissioned 2.5x2x2

Videos:

|
|

• Senior Reefer
Coz i plan to spend more time to enjoy the tank rather than to 'maintain it'...

Some computer based maintenance could be on the way also. (am reading up on some options now).

Besides, not just SPS needs calcium and magnesium right?

yep. LPS also need calcium to grow skeleton. but at the moment i manually top up calcium. no money buy CR =]

• Senior Reefer

this is the goby. operation RTAPITHG. Remove This Annoying Pain In The Hiney Goby. look at his face. he is playing mind games with me..... ultimate coral killer. worse than nudirbranch! $5 kill how much money worth of coral ): must remove it tonight.

post-15755-1235452040.jpg

• SRC Member
this is the goby. operation RTAPITHG. Remove This Annoying Pain In The Hiney Goby. look at his face. he is playing mind games with me..... ultimate coral killer. worse than nudirbranch! $5 kill how much money worth of coral ): must remove it tonight.

he is so cute! hahaha...

• Senior Reefer
he is so cute! hahaha...

so cute ah. lolz. tats what i tot at first. u put inside ur tank 1 week and see. how many of ur corals still alive. ): dun ever buy this fish.

so cute ah. lolz. tats what i tot at first. u put inside ur tank 1 week and see. how many of ur corals still alive. ): dun ever buy this fish.

haha... eh, do what i do... RESCAPE!

but yours will be a big big problem... have you changed the wool?? please do that soon... and while doing it, try to ensure the dirt doesn't fall into the sump.

decommissioned 2.5x2x2

Videos:

|
|

• Senior Reefer
haha... eh, do what i do... RESCAPE!

but yours will be a big big problem... have you changed the wool?? please do that soon... and while doing it, try to ensure the dirt doesn't fall into the sump.

change liao (:

very bored at home waiting for macrovan. so post some pictures for fun (: my open brain open so FAT.

Sorry bro! too much work in office. Anyway thanks for the zoas. I have put them in my tank and waiting to see them recover (:

and,

hope you will be able to remove that goby soon enough (:

Cheers :D

Happy Reefing,

Marc J.

• Senior Reefer
Sorry bro! too much work in office. Anyway thanks for the zoas. I have put them in my tank and waiting to see them recover (:

and,

hope you will be able to remove that goby soon enough (:

Cheers :D

work ur magic.

change liao (:

steady lah...

i'll be changing mine tonight... strangely, after the rescape.. i notice a lot more detritus going into my sump tank...

(guess its a good sign, as they're not in main tank).

also means i have to work harder to ensure nothing returns to main tank... (FR running Sorb4 full time now + algae scrubber working hard).

decommissioned 2.5x2x2

Videos:

|
|

• Senior Reefer
steady lah...

i'll be changing mine tonight... strangely, after the rescape.. i notice a lot more detritus going into my sump tank...

(guess its a good sign, as they're not in main tank).

also means i have to work harder to ensure nothing returns to main tank... (FR running Sorb4 full time now + algae scrubber working hard).

good to hear that u are investing in really good equipments (: not like me, so budget. so have to manually monitor and water change every week haha

• SRC Member
good to hear that u are investing in really good equipments (: not like me, so budget. so have to manually monitor and water change every week haha

IMO, good equiptments does helps alot with the improvement of water quality. however, if we are more hard working with our husbandry, we should be able to achieve good results as well.. =] just my 2 cents!

• SRC Member
IMO, good equiptments does helps alot with the improvement of water quality. however, if we are more hard working with our husbandry, we should be able to achieve good results as well.. =] just my 2 cents!

I second this. Its like fresh water vs Newater. :eyebrow:

i agree! equipment is for lazy people...

decommissioned 2.5x2x2

Videos:

|
|