Lemon's tank!

yikai

• Senior Reefer
hahaha... dun think so la... FTS please!

dipping my hammer in furan. preventative measure bah since recently my anchor died of brown jelly. better prevent this dreaded brown jelly -.- when i put my hammer back and it open then i FTS ^^

• Senior Reefer

my 2 GSP. anyone know why one of them the colour is different from the other?? I was told they are both GSP. i like both equally but i just dunno why they different colour. one is green like grass, otherone is slighty blueish.

post-15755-1235286610.jpg

• Senior Reefer

My clove from iwarna. they were not open at all when i was there. but i just took the risk and buy lor. wait end up like last time.......wait too long no more liao. finally they are open abit today...i think still stressed. can open up more. quite dissapointed its greeen though ): the auntie told me there were a mixture of green and pink coloured ones in the tub. i took 2 hoping to get one of each but all i end up were 2 green ones -.- wonder who got the pink one :pirate:

post-15755-1235286728.jpg

• Senior Reefer

and my last picture...my green and red eagle eye and elegance. these 3 kena so much crap from my fish...keep getting sand thrown all over, toppled, blown off, etc etc. u name it they been tru it. but still surviving well and opening up...really hardy.

post-15755-1235286798.jpg

post-15755-1235286808.jpg

• SRC Member
nice!!! :whistle can pm me where u get the open brain from??

Me 2... :lol: Lemme guess GO?? :eyebrow:

1ft cube with IOS [the low tech tank]

1. JBJ C-breeze to keep temp hovering around 27-28'C

2. LED clip on - 120 bulbs

-skimmer-less-

My 3 humble equipments that keeps my tank running... [DRIED OUT]

1. The RSM itself of course 2.My NEW Deltec MCE-300 Skimmer 3. My trusty Arctica Chiller

Tank parameters:

Temperature maintained at 25.3'C to 24.7'C

No3: 10ppm(b4 the use of the deltec skimmer)

No3: 5ppm (after use of the skimmer)

Others? too lazy to measure...LOL

Camera- EOS 50D

• Senior Reefer

was at pacific marine and iwarna just now. iwarna got alot of pratas. pacific marine got ALOT of elegance!!!!!! ELEGANCE HEAVEN OMG. i went there i almost die sia....my favourite coral and they had like 30 HUGE pieces in every colour u can imagine. they got alot of frogspawns and hammer also. the frogspawns is the true octopus one. red colour omg

• SRC Member
was at pacific marine and iwarna just now. iwarna got alot of pratas. pacific marine got ALOT of elegance!!!!!! ELEGANCE HEAVEN OMG. i went there i almost die sia....my favourite coral and they had like 30 HUGE pieces in every colour u can imagine. they got alot of frogspawns and hammer also. the frogspawns is the true octopus one. red colour omg

Red colour frogspawn?

• SRC Member
and my last picture...my green and red eagle eye and elegance. these 3 kena so much crap from my fish...keep getting sand thrown all over, toppled, blown off, etc etc. u name it they been tru it. but still surviving well and opening up...really hardy.

Nice eagle eye.

secure it with epoxy, if not it wont multiply and spread.

• Senior Reefer
Red colour frogspawn?

u know those true octopus frogspawn? yes i saw one maroon coloured one. same colour as my maroon coloured torch. i dun think its dyed. doesnt look dyed.

• Senior Reefer
True octo and frogspawn r different!! :rolleyes: Eventho same family!

When u check the price, u will know the different!! :eyebrow:

O.O i always tot they are frogspawn, just different variations haha!! oopz ps then hehe. thanks pauline for the frogspawn (: see tomorrow open up like how. hehe. hope ur zoo pox get cured ):

• Senior Reefer
Very nice piece!

camera doesnt do justice to it. i dunno how to take nice photos. colours are much more intense. but hey, for the price i paid. heck ill be happy even if it looked like the one in the picture.

• Senior Reefer
poor starfish... :shock: linka somemore. you are so cruel, bro.

): dun say i cruel leh lolz. its either the starfish die or the 2 shrimp die. =\ at first i din wanna buy the shrimps. but then cannot resist la...so i just bought. i wonder if any other reefers here keep harlequin before? i should think so...well........at least im taking care of them...meeting their nutritional needs. There are many people who buy beautiful things and don't even know they are obligate feeders. like harlequin shrimps, long nose filefish etc etc. if u buy, then u must have the knowledge and responsibility to look after them... and i feel that even if i did not buy these, some other reefer will still buy it and feed it starfishes, or worse! some other people buy and feed it fish food or mysis -.- only to see the shrimps slowly starve...

double edged sword. anyhow, the shrimp still need to eat starfish wether in my tank or other people tank, or in LFS tank.

• SRC Member
camera doesnt do justice to it. i dunno how to take nice photos. colours are much more intense. but hey, for the price i paid. heck ill be happy even if it looked like the one in the picture.

Want me teach u?? :paiseh: Take cam go to the piece and go shooting away... :lol:

-skimmer-less-

1. The RSM itself of course 2.My NEW Deltec MCE-300 Skimmer 3. My trusty Arctica Chiller

Tank parameters:

Camera- EOS 50D

• SRC Member

Pacific marine the Uncle Desmond Neo that one arh?? :rolleyes:

-skimmer-less-

Tank parameters:

Camera- EOS 50D

O.O i always tot they are frogspawn, just different variations haha!! oopz ps then hehe. thanks pauline for the frogspawn (: see tomorrow open up like how. hehe. hope ur zoo pox get cured ):

no problem... anyway it's abit too big 4 my tank, dont mind let you have it since u dont have... btw today open already??

• Senior Reefer
no problem... anyway it's abit too big 4 my tank, dont mind let you have it since u dont have... btw today open already??

yep. very cute and small. will take a foto and post here for u to see.