Lemon's tank!

yikai

• Senior Reefer

my tank maker is jirh marine. actually i sort of regret asking them to make. should have gone for aquamarin. but nvm, done liao. too bad. im not unsatisfied though, i quite like my tank.

ur neong goby doing great. it has grown alot bigger since the last time i buy from u (: and more camera friendly also. less shy. i see if i can take photo of it. it like to play on the sand. dun like on rock.

when r u starting to keep zoas?

there r already so many medications available..

it got nth to do with lucky or sway,u just hv to overcome ur phobia...

hw is my neon goby doin in ur tank ?

i take back my word cus e only antidote just sold out in whole damn spore...

no more cure for zoa pox..z.z.. haiz..z :pirate::pirate::pirate:

• Senior Reefer

my new toy (: Tunze 6045. very very VERY happy (: the minute i turn on, wooah my whole tank so dirty. all the detris fly everywhere. its good to see my corals sway more in the current, and can see my fish enjoy also (: should have gotten this thing earlier zzz.

• Senior Reefer

my new toy (: Tunze 6045. very very VERY happy (: the minute i turn on, wooah my whole tank so dirty. all the detris fly everywhere. its good to see my corals sway more in the current, and can see my fish enjoy also (: should have gotten this thing earlier zzz.

post-15755-1235021960.jpg

post-15755-1235021968.jpg

post-15755-1235021975.jpg

• SRC Member

wha! rich man! hahahah... how big is this toy anyway??

wha lau.. still carl's jr tag.. -.-"

A man with a reef tank is a man with an empty wallet...

• Senior Reefer

ur eye so sharp lol. my fren work at carl's jr then he steal for me lah lolz. everytime dinner i put on table (: not very big. dunno the dimensions la lazy to open box haha. so sian travel all the way to RD so far -.- anyway, my coral seem so much happier (: my purple torch for so many days dun wan to open. now opening up liao. wa so shiok (: now i thinking of getting another one D= lol. must save save first

• Senior Reefer

very happy that my new wavemaker able to blow water tru some dead spots. however, one wavemaker definately not enuf luh. still have some areas deep inside the rockwork dun have enuf wave to push. but anyhow, still better than nothing. at least i i minimise dead spots in majority of my tank liao

• SRC Member
very happy that my new wavemaker able to blow water tru some dead spots. however, one wavemaker definately not enuf luh. still have some areas deep inside the rockwork dun have enuf wave to push. but anyhow, still better than nothing. at least i i minimise dead spots in majority of my tank liao

=]

now you do realise the impt of wavemakers? lol..

A man with a reef tank is a man with an empty wallet...

• SRC Member
:yeah:

:bow: to ur MI...

1ft cube with IOS [the low tech tank]

1. JBJ C-breeze to keep temp hovering around 27-28'C

2. LED clip on - 120 bulbs

-skimmer-less-

My 3 humble equipments that keeps my tank running... [DRIED OUT]

1. The RSM itself of course 2.My NEW Deltec MCE-300 Skimmer 3. My trusty Arctica Chiller

Tank parameters:

Temperature maintained at 25.3'C to 24.7'C

No3: 10ppm(b4 the use of the deltec skimmer)

No3: 5ppm (after use of the skimmer)

Others? too lazy to measure...LOL

Camera- EOS 50D

• Senior Reefer
:bow: to ur MI...

lol. dun get exited yet...it has ich -__- but still going strong like a soldier!! so...see how (: i love it when it peck on the sand to eat all those pellets. make me feel happy that it is eating ah.

• Senior Reefer

my wishlist

- clove polyps

- open brain

- maybe a leather

- RICS!!!!

- maybe more GSP. i like GSP alot lately for some reason. maybe will frag my big one and let it grow

fish wishlist

- tank so overstock liao. maybe 2 more small fish (: haven decide yet.

• SRC Supporter
i take back my word cus e only antidote just sold out in whole damn spore...

no more cure for zoa pox..z.z.. haiz..z :pirate::pirate::pirate:

u muz know where to get actually..

btw ur zoas got pox meh? why so sad?

[ ]

[ ]

Reef Reefing Reefed

• Senior Reefer

wa jialat. i test my PO4. 0.5-1PPM!!!!! so high wth. i dun even wanna test nitrate. cfm up the roof one. sianz. how to reduce anyone know? tomorrow i do water change. BTW, when u water change, can change from the sump or not....i dun have hose and find it troublesome to changewater from main tank...so i always do form sump. but i change water once a week. can or not? change more often but change from sump haha...