Lemon's tank!

yikai

• Senior Reefer

thats all for today :) going to collect some frags from creetin later, be sure to stay tunes for some pictures hehe. sorry for the blurry photo....i had to take picture without flash. i find that with flash, everything looks so bright and ugly. and as everything is moving, taking pictures without flash very hard. apologise for the blurry pics :)

• SRC Member
My new addition. A very super big fire shrimp!! thanks to binosage for this beauty. Got it to pair with my other fire shrimp, which is only HALF its size!! they haven found each other yet, but true love will prevail :eyebrow:

Full credit shouldn't be mine, I merely spotted and bought it from johnkang on your behalf :)

My 1.5ft nano cube

My 24G nano tank (Decommed)

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate.

And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

-- Jack Handey

• Senior Reefer
hey bro, thank 4 ur frag of zoo, look very nice, it had started to open liao.... anyway your tank is getting nicer n nicer... keep it up bro

thanks. and you are welcome. hope it grows big and cover ur rock haha :)

• Senior Reefer

am planning to change my bulbs to ATI 39W bulbs as reccomended by henry@ML. however, i think i will keep my lighting fixture for now. its a 3ft hopar brand...hopefully the ATI bulbs will be better :) still same wattage. 39W, but the brand better, so maybe the quality better :)

• Senior Reefer
u nv take pics for my goby

it swim too fast for ur camera?

haha yea. it hide inside one very cute hole under my hammer coral :) tomorrow see if i can take foto of it. very small haha. hard to focus

haha yea. it hide inside one very cute hole under my hammer coral :) tomorrow see if i can take foto of it. very small haha. hard to focus

u nid to make frens with e goby then u can take pics for it de.. lolx..

hmm,u haben understand it well enuff..

has it start its curious explore ard ur tank?

btw i thought ur tank gt some disease prob ,, with ur cousin tank nw rite ?

• Senior Reefer

no. it inside a 1 ft tank. got nothing inside just one hammer coral and some live rock haha :) waiting for the disease in my tank to clear. so far my main tank, diesease like almost cured...i think. removed 3 fishes to reduce the number of host, and the disease now look like gone. will wait a few more weeks. :) tomorrow if free will try take a foto.

• Senior Reefer
What happen to your corals? bubbles having problem, zoas falling apart..haha..check yr water parameters bro.

haha dunno la. water para all fine. my bubble is doing great la. just the skeleton grow algae only O.O dunno if its bad haha. but its all inflated and big now. zoos, some of the polyps drop out and float away. then i see on the rock, on the sand, they stuck there and open....dunno what they doing haha. Other than that, my other corals all still the same lor.

• Senior Reefer

drop by marinelife today and got some new T5 bulbs. also, happen to notice that he has 2 cute shrimps left. henry told me they are red spotted arrow shrimps :) bought both of them. SO SMALL AND CUTE LA. i love how they float around the tank. here are some pictures of my 2 new tiny shrimps. they are about 1 inch from head to tail.

post-15755-1233667369.jpg

post-15755-1233667378.jpg

post-15755-1233667387.jpg

see the picture i take...the sandbed so bleached haha! yea it looks whiter also

ya i also find that your tank is getting brighter..... anyway the frag u gave me is opening very nicely liao... hope they will grow all over my rock..haha... really thanks 4 the gift... :)

• Senior Reefer
ya i also find that your tank is getting brighter..... anyway the frag u gave me is opening very nicely liao... hope they will grow all over my rock..haha... really thanks 4 the gift... :)

no problem lor. because i dun have epoxy, that zoo keep falling off. so i just frag abit give you lor. otherwise if the piece too big, more easy for water to blow it off -.-

• Senior Reefer

haha i dunno...even if cured, im happy with the number of fish i have inside le :) now got 1x yellow wrasse, 1x coral beauty, 1x cleaner wrasse, 1x royal gramma, 2x clownfish, 2x banggai cardinal, 1x sandsifting goby, 1x mandarin fish, 1x yasha goby and 1x diagonal high fin bande goby. see so many fish liao haha!! but if i give some of my fish to my cousin's tank, then i can add new one lor.

haha i dunno...even if cured, im happy with the number of fish i have inside le :) now got 1x yellow wrasse, 1x coral beauty, 1x cleaner wrasse, 1x royal gramma, 2x clownfish, 2x banggai cardinal, 1x sandsifting goby, 1x mandarin fish, 1x yasha goby and 1x diagonal high fin bande goby. see so many fish liao haha!! but if i give some of my fish to my cousin's tank, then i can add new one lor.

eh i tink u 4get to mention e goby i sell u

speaking of it wheres e pic arhz ?

• Senior Reefer

took a bus to tanjong katong aquamarin. bought aquapharm iodide and coral food.. also, dr bassler's pellet. anyone have any experience with these products? are they good?