Lemon's tank!

yikai

• Senior Reefer
Nice zoas... Any chance for some frag?

wa so many people want frags. haha. will have to wait for my zoos to grow bigger first lor. currently got 5 ppl asking for frags.... and i am very inexperienced and dunno how to frag properly summore haha. need to wait for my zoos to grow bigger first lor....if you don't mind waiting that is...

• SRC Member

i think its called Blue-Eyed Dragon.. from Zoaid.com.. :) nice catch..

http://www.zoaid.com/index.php?module=Gall...p;g2_itemId=435

i've read from RC somewhere that harlequins can be trained to take frozen stars.. might be an interesting idea to explore.. ;)

• SRC Member
wa. LOL! super high colestrol and PO4? but sounds good. anyway, wont the water blow it all away?

Yap, Yami yami... I have checked PO4.. no issue.. maybe I use Rowa... turn off the inlut and wave maker during simulation feed..

• Senior Reefer
i think its called Blue-Eyed Dragon.. from Zoaid.com.. :) nice catch..

http://www.zoaid.com/index.php?module=Gall...p;g2_itemId=435

i've read from RC somewhere that harlequins can be trained to take frozen stars.. might be an interesting idea to explore.. ;)

haha yea. they can be trained to do that. have also heard of them eating mysis shrimp. but i heard its extremely extremely rare. like 0.001% lol. thanks for the zoo ID. got it for 3 red notes, even though not as spectacular as those real blue blue ones, i still find it very pretty and i'm quite happy with the pricing ^_^

• Senior Reefer
Yap, Yami yami... I have checked PO4.. no issue.. maybe I use Rowa... turn off the inlut and wave maker during simulation feed..

haha have tried ur method today. it worked!! suns open. but then close again 2 hours later -.- needs more training haha

• Senior Reefer

my zoos does look like the blue eyed dragon, but mine has blue skirtings..same colour as the body. the one in the link has brown skiritings? other than that, everything else looks identical!

• SRC Member
haha have tried ur method today. it worked!! suns open. but then close again 2 hours later -.- needs more training haha

So far, my Sun can last for 4 hours before close up again,,,,,,,,,,,,, change to Supper Sun.. always hungry... :eyebrow:

post-14768-1233421999.jpg

post-14768-1233422041.jpg

• Senior Reefer

VERY NICE! you can see pictures of my sun corals on page 1 i think....but yours looks much nicer!! looks like got more heads also ;) BTW, where do u buy supersuns from? i buy my sun corals from henry but i don't think i see him carrying any supersuns before. i heard supersuns open even in light! thats great!

• SRC Member
VERY NICE! you can see pictures of my sun corals on page 1 i think....but yours looks much nicer!! looks like got more heads also ;) BTW, where do u buy supersuns from? i buy my sun corals from henry but i don't think i see him carrying any supersuns before. i heard supersuns open even in light! thats great!

Supper Sun from LCK.. two blue note for 3x, I guess having cheap sale few months back... Never really close up.. always stay open lah.. but trouble is need constant target feeding, if you have Tangs around.. your nightmare will start...

• Senior Reefer
Supper Sun from LCK.. two blue note for 3x, I guess having cheap sale few months back... Never really close up.. always stay open lah.. but trouble is need constant target feeding, if you have Tangs around.. your nightmare will start...

3x as in? 3 heads?? for 2 blue notes? wow...pricey :\ how come? tang will eat them? haha

• SRC Member
3x as in? 3 heads?? for 2 blue notes? wow...pricey :\ how come? tang will eat them? haha

around 4 to 5 big heads consider 1x loh...... in this case, maybe around 15 to 20 heads for 2 blue notes..

Tang will snatch the food from Super sun mouth.. very stressfull for sun.. Some sun "muscle" pulled and die off...

• SRC Member

Normal Sun got it from GO with 1/2 blue note.. I have a few more Sun.. will try to take a few photos.. Sun Lover

how many polyps do you want? My blue mushrooms have few big polyps. Haven really multiply yet....i also reserving some for bro wilsontan. Will let you guys know when the frags are ready.

wow... does that mean u are reserving the first frags of the blue mushies for me??

wah... very touched. THANK You in advance.

One thing i've learnt with small tanks, is to choose our corals and fish carefully. Don't buy on impulse.

So, i'll be doing a rescape by next weekend.

Bro, raydiative offer to help me with the rescape, hopefully both of us can find some time next weekend.

I should be selling some corals or giving some away.... stay tune for my upcoming sales/tank thread bro.

I'll be making some space for the blue mushies. (p/s: can pm me where and how much u bought the blues mushies?)

decommissioned 2.5x2x2

Videos:

|
|

Your mind is like a parachute. It only works when it is open.

• Senior Reefer
wow... does that mean u are reserving the first frags of the blue mushies for me??

wah... very touched. THANK You in advance.

One thing i've learnt with small tanks, is to choose our corals and fish carefully. Don't buy on impulse.

So, i'll be doing a rescape by next weekend.

Bro, raydiative offer to help me with the rescape, hopefully both of us can find some time next weekend.

I should be selling some corals or giving some away.... stay tune for my upcoming sales/tank thread bro.

I'll be making some space for the blue mushies. (p/s: can pm me where and how much u bought the blues mushies?)

but hor, i need my mushies to grow summore abit before i frag it can? haha...so i dunno when it will take...

Bought a very nice blue zoo from sealife. A separate piece of rock was attatched to the main rock by 2 polyps of zoos...in the end, bought both rocks for only $30. i found it very reasonable! :D now the 2 rocks put side by side, no one know its even 2 rocks. Looks like one big piece :)

My first blue zoo and its doing so well now. open up in 5 mins after introduction. In fact, some were even open inside the bag when i bought it.

hi lemom lemon, can i know ehere is sealife?? your blue zoo really very nice, they still got stock?? want to go n have a look

• Senior Reefer
hi lemom lemon, can i know ehere is sealife?? your blue zoo really very nice, they still got stock?? want to go n have a look

hi pauline. sealife is at balestier road. its along one of those small alleys so u have to keep a sharp eye :)

240 balestier road, singapore 329702.

closed on mondays, open 1pm to 8pm

can call 62564727

I bought the blue zoos from their small display tank near the counter. Just to be clear, it is the small tank with the fire fish and fire shrimp inside. got alot of zoos at the top of the rock...i asked if its for sale she say yes. u can try asking if there is any left :) good luck

hi pauline. sealife is at balestier road. its along one of those small alleys so u have to keep a sharp eye :)

240 balestier road, singapore 329702.

closed on mondays, open 1pm to 8pm

can call 62564727

I bought the blue zoos from their small display tank near the counter. Just to be clear, it is the small tank with the fire fish and fire shrimp inside. got alot of zoos at the top of the rock...i asked if its for sale she say yes. u can try asking if there is any left :) good luck

oh ok, if possible will drop by later.... thank 4 the inform...

• Senior Reefer

i know i said i am going to hold back on the stocking.....but...I CANNOT RESIST!!!! :cry2::cry:

anyway, didnt buy much ;) Guess what i buy and u will win.... A KISS AND A HUG! haha!! :lol:

post-15755-1233477472.jpg

i know i said i am going to hold back on the stocking.....but...I CANNOT RESIST!!!! :cry2::cry:

anyway, didnt buy much ;) Guess what i buy and u will win.... A KISS AND A HUG! haha!! :lol:

orh!!!! you didnt keep your word!!! Eh, nowadays got lotsa big shipment... stock slowly... buy only the good stuff!

This being said... i bought 3 new items today myself! hahaha...

sadly, 1 is slowly 'expanding'...

another is totally closed.

the last one looks stress, but can slowly see the colouration...

wanna guess what i bought too? i'll be posting some pix later... hehe.

Waiting for yours!

Let me guess... more zoassssss???

(you can save the kiss/hug, i'll prefer a frag).

decommissioned 2.5x2x2

Videos:

|
|

Your mind is like a parachute. It only works when it is open.

Bro peacemaker, that pics looks familar, like seen it some where before :rolleyes:

I had that zoas too, but dunno whatwvwer rock it's on, is damn hard to break/frag. Definitely not normal lr. Canot even break it with hammer <_<

Think that zoas needs strong lights. Cos quite long ago, I shifted it to a lower light area and it reduce slowly. <_< Now left with only about 3 to 5 polyps :cry2:

Now I have add 2 more tubes of T5, they seems good and hopefully back to it pass glory :upsidedown:

• SRC Member
Bro peacemaker, that pics looks familar, like seen it some where before :rolleyes:

I had that zoas too, but dunno whatwvwer rock it's on, is damn hard to break/frag. Definitely not normal lr. Canot even break it with hammer <_<

Think that zoas needs strong lights. Cos quite long ago, I shifted it to a lower light area and it reduce slowly. <_< Now left with only about 3 to 5 polyps :cry2:

Now I have add 2 more tubes of T5, they seems good and hopefully back to it pass glory :upsidedown:

Oh... was it taken from your tank? Whenever I come across nice photos of corals / fishes / tanks, I would save it in my PC for reference. Hope you don't mind... :heh:

Oh... was it taken from your tank? Whenever I come across nice photos of corals / fishes / tanks, I would save it in my PC for reference. Hope you don't mind... :heh:

Nah, dun mind at all :upsidedown: Anyway, some other names that ppl call it the AOI zoas. Some japanese short terms for blue zoas I guess :paiseh:

And bro lemon, that's a nice catch as I've dun see much of that ard. :eyebrow:

• Senior Reefer
orh!!!! you didnt keep your word!!! Eh, nowadays got lotsa big shipment... stock slowly... buy only the good stuff!

This being said... i bought 3 new items today myself! hahaha...

sadly, 1 is slowly 'expanding'...

another is totally closed.

the last one looks stress, but can slowly see the colouration...

wanna guess what i bought too? i'll be posting some pix later... hehe.

Waiting for yours!

Let me guess... more zoassssss???

(you can save the kiss/hug, i'll prefer a frag).

LOL! eh go read the LFS update thread. GO having mega huge shipment this friday ;)

• Senior Reefer

picture time again....first up. euphyllia ancora :) anchor coral! have been looking for this euphyllia sp for quite some time and was very happy when i saw it at iwarna.

post-15755-1233495443.jpg

post-15755-1233495449.jpg