WTS Yellow head jawfish

FuEl

• Senior Reefer

Bro fuel, sorry off topic. Thanks for selling me the peppermints. U got any fire shrimps? looking for some fireshrimps for myself and my cousin. If have, can you let me know, thanks! =)

UP for bro fuel!

I don't breed fire shrimps at the moment as they have a longer larval phase of about 2 months and their pricing here is :pinch: . If I am in Australia, yes I would breed them as they cost about 10 times more there.

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

• Senior Reefer
I don't breed fire shrimps at the moment as they have a longer larval phase of about 2 months and their pricing here is :pinch: . If I am in Australia, yes I would breed them as they cost about 10 times more there.

Aww thats too bad =(. Currently looking for fire shrimps. Been to everywhere and don't have. The uncle at one LFS told me whole SG dun have liao. so hoping to buy from reefers. Pity, last time LCK have one whole tank, never came across my mind to buy. =x

Anyway, up for ur thread! =) FUEL SELLING JAWFISH!! COME COME ALL