150 gallon marine aquarium

hijackng

• SRC Member
amazing stuff.. :lol:

that montipora digitata is sWEET.. if u ever have frag of it, let me know ya.. :)

Sure. Hope it grow fast ;)

Super nice pictures that u take bro! And great corals too!

May i know what camera u are using?

Thanks. Using my old prosumer camera...Canon Pro 1.

• SRC Member
bro,share ur equipments can? like lighting?

Five year old DSB (hope dont crash tank.. :nuke: ), lot and lot of LR, 24/7 refugium, 2x H&S skimmer, FR with rowaphos, 2x 250w MH (reeflux), 4x 54w T5 (blue plus & actinic), Tunze TS24, rio 32, 1HP chiller. :sick:

• SRC Member

wao, a 5 yr DSB.. :) i also using a DSB method to control nutrients, and up till now have good results so far.. can share what maintenance u do on the DSB to keep it stable and useful for such a long time? any livestocks?

• SRC Member
wao, a 5 yr DSB.. :) i also using a DSB method to control nutrients, and up till now have good results so far.. can share what maintenance u do on the DSB to keep it stable and useful for such a long time? any livestocks?

Sand bed maintenance, i leave it to my sea cucumber and some snail... :eyebrow:

never control on fish and critter, as long as dont look too crowded, btw i always try to control on the feeding.

• 4 weeks later...
  • SRC Member
  • SRC Member

dont think will crash la.... tank so stable.... just dont add more fish la.... lol and judging from ur tank pic... u hardly got space for anymore colonies.... frags lo... like me... colelct frag only... trying hard to stay away frm colonies.... tired of battling pests....