150 gallon marine aquarium

hijackng

• SRC Member

Very nice! How much did you spent in all?

Will definitely get 2 if price is reasonable!

Please advice on your suppliers location also.... lol

TYVM for sharing!

My lobang is from CFOh: "shop name "Continental Electronic Enterprise".. Unit #B1-25, SimLim Tower.. look for mr TH Khoo.. u can consult him or his bro...or contact them @ 62922032/62934674 for DIY LED Opinion... their service & skill thumb up"

$28 for the LED bulb (3x1w blue)

$45 for power supply (support up to 8 LED bulb)

$2 or $3 for 2 pin mount.

$5.90 for ikea spot light holder (need to dismantle the screw mount and diy the 2 pin mount)

post-521-12771117277854_thumb.jpg

post-521-12771117285744_thumb.jpg

post-521-12771117293338_thumb.jpg

post-521-12771117300823_thumb.jpg

post-521-1277111731805_thumb.jpg

• SRC Member

My lobang is from CFOh: "shop name "Continental Electronic Enterprise".. Unit #B1-25, SimLim Tower.. look for mr TH Khoo.. u can consult him or his bro...or contact them @ 62922032/62934674 for DIY LED Opinion... their service & skill thumb up"

$28 for the LED bulb (3x1w blue)

$45 for power supply (support up to 8 LED bulb)

$2 or $3 for 2 pin mount.

$5.90 for ikea spot light holder (need to dismantle the screw mount and diy the 2 pin mount)

Hi Jack,

Thanks for the reply.

This power supply is the so call "constant current driver"? Do you mean it can support up to 8 LED bulb with 3 x 1w LED?

Many thanks again!

Regards,

Billy Cheong

70gal, 250w MH (Reeflux 12000K), Tunze Nano Wavebox 6206, Tunze 6045, Tunze 6025, Teco TW4, Rio HF20, Aquabee 3000L, Rio HF17, SM100 Scrubber box (4x24w T5 2700K)

Fish: Amphiprion ocellaris (Ocellaris Clowns), Nemateleotris magnifica (Firefish), Pterapogon kauderni (Kaudern's Cardinal)

Inverts: Calcinus laevimanus (Hermit Crab), Lysmata amboinensis (Cleaner Shrimp), Sand Dollar

Corals: Capnella (Purple Hairy Finger Leather), Plerogyra sinuosa (Green Bubble Coral), Euphyllia glabrescens (Torch Coral), Dendrophyllia (Supersun Coral), Rhodactis spp. (Hairy Mushroom)

• SRC Member

do you measure like wat amt of mg, ca, kh to dose? or just wack every few days a few teaspoons of each? hur hur... :ThanxSmiley:

Yes I measure every 2 to 3 days... very important to keep it constant.

• SRC Member

Hi Jack,

Thanks for the reply.

This power supply is the so call "constant current driver"? Do you mean it can support up to 8 LED bulb with 3 x 1w LED?

Many thanks again!

no problem.

I not too sure, it convert 240v to 12v.

Did some shifting and trimming of coral.

FTS June 10

Very neat and nice :thumbsup:

Looking at how the wild is suffering from all the human stupid mistake such as BP oil leak :angry2: it's not hard to imagine that there may come a time only nice reef be found in the enclosed aquarium...sad :(

But at least Jack's tank will keep the legend goes on...hopefully for a very long time :lol:

Treat others the way you wanna be treated...

Hi Jack, nice meeting you. Fantastic tank you have there, just got myself a litre of Goodbye PO4 and will aim to reduce it from 0.5 to 0. Thanks for the advice.

Hi Jack, nice meeting you. Fantastic tank you have there, just got myself a litre of Goodbye PO4 and will aim to reduce it from 0.5 to 0. Thanks for the advice.

Jack

Eniram has been rumbling non stop for 2 days already about your tank since he collected the monti for me... haha.....

Eniram,

btw forgot to tell you that i forgot to bring back the monti from my office yesterday..... only did so this afternoon... :P

its still healthy!

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

2011 resolution : Do it simpler, better and in an easier way!

• SRC Member

Very neat and nice :thumbsup:

Looking at how the wild is suffering from all the human stupid mistake such as BP oil leak :angry2: it's not hard to imagine that there may come a time only nice reef be found in the enclosed aquarium...sad :(

But at least Jack's tank will keep the legend goes on...hopefully for a very long time :lol:

Let hope what u say dont come true....

And hope your legend goes on and on too... :cheers:

• SRC Member

nice to meet you too. Hope my little theory is right... tell me your finding, ok?

Jack

Eniram has been rumbling non stop for 2 days already about your tank since he collected the monti for me... haha.....

Eniram,

btw forgot to tell you that i forgot to bring back the monti from my office yesterday..... only did so this afternoon... :P

its still healthy!

hi Jacky, too bad cant meet u on friday... glad u like the monti.

• Senior Reefer

jack, it's beautiful. i cried watching it.

ok lah i didnt cry but seriously it's very very nice and inspiring. i will be happy if my new tank will look half as beautiful as yours.

• Senior Reefer

These cardinal are so beautiful.

ambystoma82: can see what is inside the container ;)

apogon compressus!

yes they are very pretty with the giant blue eyes. seldom see it in LFS. the past 2 shipments at iwarna had many of them though.