Jack Russell Terrier

jem

• SRC Member

Hi all,

does anyone knows where i can adopt or get a jack russell puppy cheap other than pasir ris!?

heard some bad rumours about pasir ris farms..

been searching high and low for months!

• Senior Reefer

Jack russels are one of the cutest dogs ever. U will surely be very contented with your choice. I saw a few jack russels at SPCA, but not sure if they puppies or adults. I bought mine long ago from a pet shop. They are so cute! Good luck in looking for one. here are some pictures of mine =x

post-15755-1231781597.jpg

post-15755-1231781637.jpg

post-15755-1231781689.jpg

post-15755-1231781701.jpg

• SRC Member
Jack russels are one of the cutest dogs ever. U will surely be very contented with your choice. I saw a few jack russels at SPCA, but not sure if they puppies or adults. I bought mine long ago from a pet shop. They are so cute! Good luck in looking for one. here are some pictures of mine =x

Hi Bros,

Jack Russels are hyper active dogs. So you need to take them out for walk or run DAILY. If without enough exercise, it will affect their muscles growth..

• Senior Reefer
Hi Bros,

Jack Russels are hyper active dogs. So you need to take them out for walk or run DAILY. If without enough exercise, it will affect their muscles growth..

YUP! my jack russel grew up in a farm. My ahma owns an orchid farm in LCK. For the pasy 5 years, he everyday in the farm runnning and running and running. No w he is an old dog already haha. so living with us in our new condo. Everyweek end bring him to ahma house to run run run. Everyday must walk him 2-3 times. Very high maintenance u know!

Hi Bro,

Jack Russell Terrier is a very high energy and super intelligent dog. You must be committed to giving this dog his daily walk. If it is not given sufficient exercise to use up those energy you may experience the following:

Tail chasing

Eating its own faeces

Destroying furnitures

It also shed large amount of hairs. If you have asthma, this dog is not suitable for you.

This is a wonderful dog if you are able to fulfill all its requirements. Do be honest to youself before taking the plunge.

After some soul-searching and you are still committed, you may want to give SPCA a visit. As far as possible, please avoid buying. There are already too many unwanted dogs given up by irresponsible owners who cannot commit sufficient time and love to the dogs.

Regards

• SRC Member

omg.. lemon2 your JRT is super cute!!

haha..

i dont mind adopting if the JRT are in good health without any problems..

yup, costwise also cheaper :)

i listed through all its requirements and i certainly think im up for it!

im not going for it cuteness though..

more for its attitude and playfulness!

i jog everyday so a companion would be nice!

gosh i want one so badly now!

haha..

been thinking about it for a month now..

• Senior Reefer
omg.. lemon2 your JRT is super cute!!

haha..

i dont mind adopting if the JRT are in good health without any problems..

yup, costwise also cheaper :)

i listed through all its requirements and i certainly think im up for it!

im not going for it cuteness though..

more for its attitude and playfulness!

i jog everyday so a companion would be nice!

gosh i want one so badly now!

haha..

been thinking about it for a month now..

Haha! They are VERY loyal. I love my JRT alot and he loves me back too. You will certainly enjoy him. My jack russel used to be SUPER DUPER hyper when he was a puppy. Now he much older, abit mellow liao. Sometimes will burst into so much energy, run around the house until he exhaust himself and sleep =) Haha thanks for saying that my JRT is super cute. I think most dogs will be cute if given the proper care and nourishments. Just make sure ur dog is happy, and he will show it tru his health! Enjoy ur future JRT

• SRC Member
Haha! They are VERY loyal. I love my JRT alot and he loves me back too. You will certainly enjoy him. My jack russel used to be SUPER DUPER hyper when he was a puppy. Now he much older, abit mellow liao. Sometimes will burst into so much energy, run around the house until he exhaust himself and sleep =) Haha thanks for saying that my JRT is super cute. I think most dogs will be cute if given the proper care and nourishments. Just make sure ur dog is happy, and he will show it tru his health! Enjoy ur future JRT

haha!

i certainly envy you.

I've been a dog owner for my whole life!

and my Sheltie passed on a few months back...

just want another companion to fill my life with joy, but not to fill up the missing gap in the heart..

if you get what i mean..

:)

• Senior Reefer
haha!

i certainly envy you.

I've been a dog owner for my whole life!

and my Sheltie passed on a few months back...

just want another companion to fill my life with joy, but not to fill up the missing gap in the heart..

if you get what i mean..

:)

Sorry to hear about ur loss. Thats the problem with pets, they become so attatched to you, your heart breaks when they leave u. Dogs are not like plants or fish, because they are so interactive and play with you, you feel very attatched. Do give your jack russel some toys to play with, somethings for them to chew. My dog chews MY stuffed toy my friend bought for me -.- (left it on the floor one day and saw the stuffing came out the next day), and a tennis ball. Occasioally i will throw the ball and let him chase lol. Must channel all the energy somewhere. I love my JRT. certainly very cute and a bundle of joy!

• Senior Reefer
omg! a myopic jack russell!!

HOW DO YOU MANAGE TO GET ONE OF THAT BREED!

hahah!!

fancy spectacles..

i think i might be getting one soooon!!

Seldom see black and white jack russels. Brown and white more common. Black ones more unique though, but both equally cute! =)

• 12 years later...