Post your Angel tanks here!

• SRC Member
Scribble :eyebrow::eyebrow:

Next fish if really want to put must be xl size. The King will kill them in 5 mins. Stop liao la. I will Lun Lun Lun

Bro Bigbird, still admiring your angels at this hour? like that how to lun? :lol:

4x1.5x2.3 home tank

6x2x2.3 office tank

• Replies 632
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Conspic or Clarion or .... Clipperton? V eager to know..

Clarion :eyebrow::eyebrow:

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Lighting: AI hydra 52HD

Skimmer: Deltec SC 1455

Reactor: Minimax; rowaphos

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Wave Maker: MP 40 WQD

Return pump: Eheim 1262

Chiller: Arctica 1/10 hp

A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel -- Proverbs 12:10

• SRC Member
Clarion :eyebrow::eyebrow:

Huh not Scribble ? Clarion or conspicilatus dont LUN also cannot. $$$ unless i have a chance to go selegie rd on Tuesday or Friday to collect my prize. Haha this time will Lun only can take photo and admire. Only one person can afford. Bro E___h.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One of my favourite fish only.

Give me one more chance....

• SRC Member
You are right. Probably coming end of May.

Big Bird. Can u lun or not? Still have enough time to save money for this fish. Hehehehe.... :whistle

Can, this 2 confirm can and LL also LUN. Bro, the price can buy a piano, bruing my family to Bangkok, Phuket and spend Song Song. I will not spend that kind of $ la. Live stock not confirm one. If buy a Clarion for 5k, the Clarion must whack others not other fish Whack him. Later i let Earth know, He can buy. He love Clarion. I will use the money to buy clayon for my kids not Clarion.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are right. Probably coming end of May.

Big Bird. Can u lun or not? Still have enough time to save money for this fish. Hehehehe.... :whistle

u sure big bird ? hee hee ...

as for me, i am a poor man... only admire can liao

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Lighting: AI hydra 52HD

Skimmer: Deltec SC 1455

Reactor: Minimax; rowaphos

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Wave Maker: MP 40 WQD

Return pump: Eheim 1262

Chiller: Arctica 1/10 hp

A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel -- Proverbs 12:10

• SRC Member
u sure big bird ? hee hee ...

as for me, i am a poor man... only admire can liao

Same la. 1 pcs of clarion $5k. 1 pc of Queen same size $250. can afford 20 times of Queen .

I'm just wondering, suppose that clipperton and clarion cost the same (i.e. 5k each), which one will sell better. Because clipperton angel is going to appear v soon in the near future as the person (steve robinson) who collected the clarions have now gotten a permit to collect clipperton angels as well. Pics of both angels as below:

post-10328-1240289654.jpg

post-10328-1240289667.jpg

• SRC Member

clipperton

as clarion was used to be common ages ago untill mexico stop the collection. many of the lao jiao ang mo had actually kept the clarions before whereas for clipperton, it had always been rare..

furthermore, clarion is plenty in mexico water whereas clipperton is only available in clipperton island, they got a very small area to themself thus numbers are not as plenty as clarion

Member of

n34281892381_7606.jpg

clipperton

as clarion was used to be common ages ago untill mexico stop the collection. many of the lao jiao ang mo had actually kept the clarions before whereas for clipperton, it had always been rare..

furthermore, clarion is plenty in mexico water whereas clipperton is only available in clipperton island, they got a very small area to themself thus numbers are not as plenty as clarion

Hmm den it muz be too naive of me to think that clipperton will only cost as much as clarion. So we should be expecting a price tag of $10k (close to that of G.Personatus) when it's available.

• SRC Member
Hmm den it muz be too naive of me to think that clipperton will only cost as much as clarion. So we should be expecting a price tag of $10k (close to that of G.Personatus) when it's available.

most prob, if im aint wrong, clipperton is unhabitated, thus they will have to charter boat there just to catch then go back..

Member of

n34281892381_7606.jpg

• SRC Member
most prob, if im aint wrong, clipperton is unhabitated, thus they will have to charter boat there just to catch then go back..

Wow both you and digiman know alot huh :eyebrow:

clipperton

great information :thanks:

phoca_thumb_m_zebrasoma_rostratum.jpgphoca_thumb_m_apolemichthys_arcuatus.jpgphoca_thumb_m_chaetodontoplus_ballinae.jpg

wa clipperton so nice! 1st time see this angel. the tail white, the body dark blue and white spot. very contrasting. ok. im going to buy it.

muahahaha =x jk...i wish

Ya lor v unique right, dark greenish blue. Too bad can see cannot get.

• SRC Member
Still waiting for somebody's x-hatch pair..

Haha yah we are all waiting for the pair and 2 x most expensive wrasses and anthias :eyebrow::eyebrow::eyebrow:

• SRC Member
Still waiting for somebody's x-hatch pair..

Still not eating :unsure:

male pic 2nd pic female

post-4953-1240500992.jpg

post-4953-1240501009.jpg