Post your Angel tanks here!

• SRC Member
:thanks: I like it. I want to keep 3 black tang or angels whichever comes first. :eyebrow:

Curently only have 1 black tang

Bro you solid, black tang, what angel you want? SL next week or maybe this week have Brazil shipment, you can choose your fav size Grey or French liao. :eyebrow:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One of my favourite fish only.

Give me one more chance....

• Replies 632
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• SRC Member
Bigbird, I hope you will find this interesting. Are you the chap that drove the Bravo?

http://www1.hksaltfish.com/phpbb/viewtopic...c&start=432

Yes I drove the white Bravo, are you the one who bought the AT?

Bro the PIcture very tempting leh? Very hard to get a Pomacanthus Maculosus X Koran angel. Even if it reach Local, it is going to be X.

Very nice collection. :eyebrow:

This Pic will encourage all fish lover.

Especially Bro Earth.

post-4953-1239016571.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• SRC Member

Bro the PIcture very tempting leh? Very hard to get a Pomacanthus Maculosus X Koran angel. Even if it reach Local, it is going to be X.

Especially Bro Earth.

damn stunning.. 3 Bandit, 2 AT.. plus those big angel.. impressive. wondering how he kept all together.. and the tank look small too.. :shock: :shock:

Reefing is like a Relationship, Once you fall in Love with it, You will Love it for Life... :wub:

5a8bbdf6e2308_YUMA16.png.f2e17836611683574a142ad6fbd86466.png

Especially Bro Earth.

Yes, I was the one who bought the AT. I always in love with angels in sps reef. Saw his 9 bandit make me salivate.

• SRC Member
Bigbird, saw ur tank pix, the black silicon look familiar. Is it done by Gilbert?

Bingo bro.

Bigbird, I hope you will find this interesting. Are you the chap that drove the Bravo?

http://www1.hksaltfish.com/phpbb/viewtopic...c&start=432

French or Grey also want if lucky French L size Grey M or Small will do just fine..

I can feel u, that u are gonna make another purchase and a quick get away..... :whistle

I will be watching u :ph34r:

phoca_thumb_m_zebrasoma_rostratum.jpgphoca_thumb_m_apolemichthys_arcuatus.jpgphoca_thumb_m_chaetodontoplus_ballinae.jpg

• SRC Member
haha. I thought so. My tank was also done by his tankmarker and looks similar to my 36 x 30 x 24. I'm quite sure, my tank is the smallest he has undertaken.

Not e smallest, i saw a 3x 2x 2 and 2x2x2 b4

• SRC Member
French or Grey also want if lucky French L size Grey M or Small will do just fine..

I can feel u, that u are gonna make another purchase and a quick get away..... :whistle

I will be watching u :ph34r:

No more liao, unless a XL half moon.

• SRC Member

Especially Bro Earth.

:shock::whistle

4x1.5x2.3 home tank

6x2x2.3 office tank

• SRC Member

All angelkeepers / fowlr owners please fall in with your pics to cure my ich :lol:

Always the same old few guys posting... :snore: Know that there are lots of hidden gems out there :eyebrow:

Come on.. Don't be :paiseh: to show your collection... :pinch:

4x1.5x2.3 home tank

6x2x2.3 office tank

• SRC Member
All angelkeepers / fowlr owners please fall in with your pics to cure my ich :lol:

Always the same old few guys posting... :snore: Know that there are lots of hidden gems out there :eyebrow:

You the the hidden gems. :eyebrow:

• SRC Member

My personally experience, hope can help those who want to start angel tank.

Some_personal_experience_on_keeping_Angel_fish.doc

• Senior Reefer

wow very informative article! had a great time reading it. generous reefer who shares experience with evreybody. thumbs up! and also the effort taken into writing this article.

• SRC Member
wow very informative article! had a great time reading it. generous reefer who shares experience with evreybody. thumbs up! and also the effort taken into writing this article.

Chicken pox period nothing to do. Last time in school, composition also never write like this. Hope can help.

• Senior Reefer
Chicken pox period nothing to do. Last time in school, composition also never write like this. Hope can help.

very useful for those want to keep angels. if i ever wan to try next time. ill use this article as a guide for sure! ;)

Some of my angels. Bro & Bigbird, how is my queen to you? Any comments?

post-8706-1239293341.jpg

post-8706-1239293375.jpg

post-8706-1239293417.jpg

• SRC Member
Some of my angels. Bro & Bigbird, how is my queen to you? Any comments?

Nice bro, africanus and the french beautiful. Now many many expert liao. :eyebrow: How come no Asfur angel and Golden butterfly huh,

My newly purchase 'six bar angelfish' tear my 2 cleaner shrimp into pieces, that i've had it for a year :cry2: . Haiz, anyway, do you guys/gals have any experience with this fish?

Reefing since 2003
 4ft x 2ft x 2ft Mixed Reef (BB):-
50 Gal Sump,

Apex Controlled System (Lab grade),
Deltec SC1455 Protein Skimmer,
Vortech MP40wQD,

Jebao RW-15

Maxspect Razor 320w
Eheim 1260 Return Pump,
Hailea HS-66A 1/4HP chiller,
TLF Reactor 150, running HydroCarbon 

My newly purchase 'six bar angelfish' tear my 2 cleaner shrimp into pieces, that i've had it for a year :cry2: . Haiz, anyway, do you guys/gals have any experience with this fish?

I have 2 cleaner shrimps and 3 fire shrimps. Thanks God they are still in one piece. Heard some angels do eat shrimp. Probably have to feed your angel with heavy meal then it will stay away from your shrimp.

Nice bro, africanus and the french beautiful. Now many many expert liao. :eyebrow: How come no Asfur angel and Golden butterfly huh,

Bro, I dun like Asfur and golden. Still waiting for your blueface. On my list is a King and maybe an AT. Also following your advice not to have too many fishes. Not forgetting 2 of Dennis butteflies in my tank. Will take a better shot tomorrow.